Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,101 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5151551 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

cruising kee dem dia!

Na self deceit go kee dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2020
500million lol... 100 million, 2billion, 25 trillion, awon ment patient..

Headies award loading jor grin

7.5 million streams on audio mack..

1millionstreams on boom play
Fierce streams 1million on YouTube...

Numbers do the talking, not delusional ranting...
Laycon already dragging with bigwig of the industry just 1 month after bbn..

Lol show me a talented artiste -laycon
Talented novice wey no need film school - temi otedola...

Like I said, numbers do the talking, not delusion

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin
I hope Negligence is still reading her bible cheesy grin
kwa kwa kwa kwa which bible? Trust me,that bitch doesn't know what a bible looks like!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

Before you even permit me,I've already laminate this post
I'm forwarding it to Wasiu asap
No truer words have been said
Please go ahead my darling! kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Good morning to all icons and Ninjas worldwide.

Good morning to stupidity himself, The Unilever gateman Jeyjeysin. I expect more doses of your stupidity today.

The rest can go and get their greetings from Oga Paulo and his sales girl Elewedu. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2020
How sad that you have fans that can't even promote your so called talent grin God forbid bad thing.. Or they know the truth, say you no get talent..

No wonder na fan wars be their only source of hype...

7.5million streams on audiomack
1million on boomplay
2million on YouTube

Show me your numbers after one month my brother and sisters or fem...

You Rich? No, talent nko Mbanu, fans nko?, lol, delusional...

Show me your numbers

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2020
One month after bbn..

7.5 million streams on audio mack
Number 3 on itunes the day mil was released
1million on boom play
Over 1million on YouTube

Headies award loading...
Big brother will be so proud, laycon will soon overtake ebuka as the biggest product of bbnaija franchise..
The real housemate that can be said to be bigger than bbn now, not the self acclaimed delusional one...

Laycon fame- talent, hard-work, smartness, intelligence, humility... Then enveloped in grace...

My prayer for everyone this morning, I hope when grace comes, it will not meet you drunk and going mad because of lust.. Amin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Nilknarf:

Na self deceit go kee dem grin
When their fave's trending on Twitter they screenshot and post it here for bragging rights but when we do thesame,they call us petty and drag us for not knowing how to use Twitter.

When their fave gets an endorsement deal from cheap brands,they troll us more than they celebrate but when we celebrate ours,they downgrade it,call it fake and troll our fave.

when it favours them,they brag and when it favours us,they troll and call it "cruising"
lmao!
I have never seen a fanbase as that's useless as bulbians...I dont even want to include kitchen knives because they are plastic.
Their union is built on their hatred for Erica and very soon,they will turn against each other and tear their pants on Twitter...watch out!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Hello to my wonderful icons, in the spirit of promoting Laycon's music. I bring good news.

our fervent streams had multiple impact. Laycon took a huge leap to #4 on Boomplay’s list of Nigerian artistes & Who is Laycon EP is on the AFRICAN top 40 Albums!

This, in my view, is the primary way to show him support. All others are Add-Ons. Thank you ALL!

We continue again today.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Icons, steaming party is our way of promoting and making more money for our president now.

Use those under achievers whose only achievement is fan wars here to catch cruise while you continue streaming.

If wizkid FC, one of the biggest music fanbases in Africa are doing steaming party for wizkid's MIL. What's your excuse as an icon?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
kwa kwa kwa kwa
If you like,stream all his songs on all platforms, it doesn't change the fact that your fave is an empty kom kom!
The only reason he'll be invited to the Headies is because he won bbnaija,asides that he is on his own!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even Erica the queen of lockdown will be there live and direct,so stop bragging about the Headies already!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Icons, I bring another good news.

Davido and Laycon are currently the most searched artistes on boomplay.

We are getting there. Keep streaming.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2020
See laycon, see nengi, even vee.. The way their fans promote and are helping them grow their craft in a highly competitive entertainment industry ehn...

That's what fan ship should be all about, help you define yourself, and projecting your career to the world, helping you trending positively, and putting you on a path of trajectory..

Not leaving you undefined, you are not here or there, nothing defined about you, just a confused person been tossed here and there, you go waste money tire, then you will realize bbn fans are not loyal, except you grow your own fans with your talent after bbn...

That's why you see laycon handles still growing after bbn while others are still stagnant, now he is first an "artiste before bbn winner", he has changed the narrative and defined his path.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2020
[img][/img] Good morning Elites.
Haters Fem!
CC blastblade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Dannyxy:
See laycon, see nengi, even vee.. The way their fans promote and are helping them grow their craft in a highly competitive entertainment industry ehn...

That's what fan ship should be all about, help you define yourself, and projecting your career to the world, helping you trending positively, and putting you on a path of trajectory..

Not leaving you undefined, you are not here or there, nothing defined about you, just a confused person been tossed here and there, you go waste money tire, then you will realize bbn fans are not loyal, except you grow your own fans with your talent after bbn...

That's why you see laycon handles still growing after bbn while others are still stagnant, now he is first an "artiste before bbn winner", he has changed the narrative and defined his path.
That's it oo.
BBN fans aren't loyal.
They will all move on by next year. Look at tacha and mercy. You can't compare the support they have now to what they had last yr.

The only way to grow your own personal fanbase is to showcase your talent and I'm so happy that's what Laycon is doing. No wonder his followership is still growing on all platforms despite the fact that the show ended almost 2 months ago.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Can you imagine, on a day a veteran in the music industry released his music, his music covered 1-to 10 on the chats, no other person...

But but, guess who was sitting pretty on third despite all, your guess "LAYCON"... That says alot..

Even if all the best artist release song today, and laycon release too, he will still drag with them...

Make I go sow my agbada jor...

One month after bbn?

In terryg's voice "never put yourself in competition with someone that carries grace, e.g laycon"

And i rest my case in davido's word "laycon an icon" grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Sweetpink:

chai,you wicked o!
kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh at their stupidity when they call Erica a sales girl..I dont even bother arguing with them because I know she's a true boss lady!
I hope they can now argue with channels TV?lol
Where's that pressed gutter rat who calls herself chibabe?
Listen bitch,you will always remain a cursed dog,roaming the streets and looking for whom to bite while Erica keeps winning!
Idiot!
As for all those bulbians who keeps talking trash about Erica, can you see how miserable your life has become?
Have you finally realized that Erica's not the cause of your problems in life?
Fools!
chimoo shocked shocked shocked
Tatibaby na chibabe head u take mup ground like this cheesy
Gbegiri Come and see ur chair lady in coma ooo
Anyways if u like no come fast...She go remain unconscious here grin cheesy grin
Tatibaby has proven she is a real Savage Queen kiss
Chibabe see urself cheesy
U have lost the respect tatibaby had for u as per Teamie days, She warned u oooo cheesy

TATIQUEEN 100: CHIBABE 0 embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2020
[img][/img][img][/img] Hard copy ish. If brand never use newspaper announce your fave but only uses social media only omo give us respect.
cc blastblade

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:
kwa kwa kwa kwa
If you like,stream all his songs on all platforms, it doesn't change the fact that your fave is an empty kom kom!
The only reason he'll be invited to the Headies is because he won bbnaija,asides that he is on his own!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Even Erica the queen of lockdown will be there live and direct,so stop bragging about the Headies already!
kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Why empty kom kom dey give you sleepless nights?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2020
EmmyCC:
[img][/img] Good morning Elites. Haters Fem! CC blastblade
Na new thing?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

That's it oo.
BBN fans aren't loyal..

The only way to grow your own personal fanbase is to showcase your talent and I'm so happy that's what Laycon is doing. No wonder his followership are still growing on all platforms despite the fact that the show ended almost 2 months ago.
they always learn the hardway... Lol the thing people don't know is, 30 percent of laycon fans are bbn fans, 70percent are his own fans, his talent brought them to him, bbn just exposed him to people...

In fact, laycon brought fans to bbn, and some of them just watched this season for the first time because of him... And this is a fact... Bbn fans don't really celebrate male housemates after the show, and they don't still, all this love you are seeing laycon get, they are from his own organic fans mostly, people who would not even watch bbn next year or care...

And any intelligent person knows this.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Na new thing?
Yes, na new thing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2020
EmmyCC:
[img][/img] Good morning Elites.
Haters Fem!
CC blastblade
Goodmorning Emmy!
Erica's success is loud!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Nov 14, 2020
styrese:
chimoo shocked shocked shocked
Tatibaby na chibabe head u take mup ground like this cheesy
Gbegiri Come and see ur chair lady in coma ooo
Anyways if u like no come fast...She go remain unconscious here grin cheesy grin
Tatibaby has proven she is a real Savage Queen kiss
Chibabe see urself cheesy
U have lost the respect tatibaby had for u as per Teamie days, She warned u oooo cheesy

TATIQUEEN 100: CHIBABE 0 embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Na Laycon matter go kill that one.
Na Laycon's streams dey pain am.

Na Elewedu I pity pass. She get fans wey dey interested in only fan wars and not ready to promote her craft which can make her last longer in the industry.
Their eye go clear soon.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Make Oga dele buy column for CNN news.
It doesn't change the fact that Elewedu is Oga Paulo's sales girl and NB will never call her their Ambassador.
Know this, know peace.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2020
EmmyCC:
[img][/img][img][/img] Hard copy ish. If brand never use newspaper announce your fave but only uses social media only omo give us respect.
cc blastblade
Giddem!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Why sales girl dey give you heart attacks?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Congrats!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Happy faces

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kwa kwa kwa
which bible?
Trust me,that bitch doesn't know what a bible looks like!
Nobody:

Biggie: what do you miss

Negligence: I miss my bible..I need my bible...give me my bible...my bible my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Good morning to all icons and Ninjas worldwide.

Good morning to stupidity himself, The Unilever gateman Jeyjeysin. I expect more doses of your stupidity today.

The rest can go and get their greetings from Oga Paulo and his sales girl Elewedu. grin

Good morning oga mi

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8831) (8832) (8833) (8834) (8835) (8836) (8837) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.