Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5146502 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Boya ko bi awon ebi e ni next family meeting...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GreekNorse: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blastblade:
This rant - n -gist person is very funny.. cheesy

grin ah!
Kidd must marry her ooo angry cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
omotolly22:
the relationship is another merike to use to chase clout,
but unlike her mercy was wise and use her own wisely,
but aunty thinks, she has seen husband, by this time next year she will be having another breakdown when the relationship is over
thank God the friendship between her and Laycon is severed, she can't pure the frustration on him again and blame it on Gordon's

The truth is I am still scared for Laycon. That girl is still blaming Laycon for her issues. If there's a breakdown, I pray she does not harm him and herself. She seems capable of extreme actions.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
The positive comments on Instablog are giving me joy!
My baby is loved! grin
Haters,pray to God to change your miserable lives,instead of hating a girl whom God has blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

The truth is I am still scared for Laycon. That girl is still blaming Laycon for her issues. If there's a breakdown, I pray she does not harm him and herself. She seems capable of extreme actions.

She wouldn't need to harm him, seeing as he's living on borrowed time already.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GreekNorse: 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
lipsrsealed SHIM go soon switch moniker

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You re not even sure you will see tomorrow....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
O funny Gan leyan o.
Mimo idi ti o se shebi omode..
O wa so ere di IJA.
Olorun ma hill e o.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
omotolly22:
the relationship is another merike to use to chase clout,
but unlike her mercy was wise and use her own wisely,
but aunty thinks, she has seen husband, by this time next year she will be having another breakdown when the relationship is over
thank God the friendship between her and Laycon is severed, she can't pure the frustration on him again and blame it on Gordon's
thank God

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

To foolish women, that think having sex with a willing partner is something to be ashamed of. Grow the fvck up and stop being an irritant, if you feel so worthless and define yourself by fvckin a man, own it with your chest and don't drag other women to it!

Imagine thinking you've been disgraced because another woman chose to have consented mutual sex. Irritant!
to avoid tears next time
Just make your own post
Now GTF

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I almost gave you a befitting response until I saw that thing's name. Of course, a Stan of the walking dead lizard anticipates the misfortune of another, forgetting RIP isn't far from them. Goan do fasting and prayer, so your fave can at least live to enjoy small money.

Between, it's "Pour".
we are all going to die in this world, no one know the hour, but relationship that can give someone 4 hours straight mental breakdown, we know the outcome, when it is totally over.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
You re not even sure you will see tomorrow....

You might not see the next minute. Everyone dies at the end. Swerve!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
GreekNorse:

grin ah!
Kidd must marry her ooo angry cheesy

Am telling U

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

No...his music video and ads have already put her on the edge. Any bad move from Kidd, she will take a plunge. Her bestie, Demola, is just a rabble-rouser, with no comforting appeal to her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
omotolly22:
we are all going to die in this world, no one know the hour, but relationship that can give someone 4 hours straight mental breakdown, we know the outcome, when it is totally over.

I'm sure you ain't married to the first man that dated you, did you die from the heartbreak? Did he did from the heartbreak? Just like no one knows the hour of death, no one knows the love/relationship that'd last forever. Think twice before you gloat with that kiddrica breakup you've in your head.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

thats why it's good Laycon maintains his distance
If he loves himself
Even Erica's Bff is still expecting Laycon to call her.. Imagine such madness

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You might not see the next minute. Everyone dies at the end. Swerve!
You know dat and you r using dat troll.....dats too much of a troll

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
to avoid tears next time
Just make your own post
Now GTF

To avoid hyperventilating, post with sense. Take a trip to the deepest part of hell where you belong, retard!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
You know dat and you r using dat troll.....dats too much of a troll

There's no measuring tape for trolling! You didn't call out those wishing Erica evil, leave me to retaliate as I deem fit. Thanks!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

To foolish women, that think having sex with a willing partner is something to be ashamed of. Grow the fvck up and stop being an irritant, if you feel so worthless and define yourself by fvckin a man, own it with your chest and don't drag other women to it!

Imagine thinking you've been disgraced because another woman chose to have consented mutual sex. Irritant!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
I laugh at those expired maidens who have been gang banged,passed around like football,used and dumped who open their rotten mouths to call Erica names because she enjoyed sex with a man she loves on national TV!
Allow them to wallow in misery,bitterness and loneliness...they can never be as happy as Erica!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chai.

This one don take Gordon's o grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
thats why it's good Laycon maintains his distance
If he loves himself
Even Erica's Bff is still expecting Laycon to call her.. Imagine such madness
You guys shld leave Kiddrica alone to enjoy their lives na....i believe they love each other even though Erica loves him more i think.....I really hope they eventually get married in d end

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

To avoid hyperventilating, post with sense. Take a trip to the deepest part of hell where you belong, retard!
we both know who the slowpoke is
The one who talks like an imbe.cile

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

No...his music video and ads have already put her on the edge. Any bad move from Kidd, she will take a plunge. Her bestie, Demola, is just a rabble-rouser, with no comforting appeal to her.

How delusional can you get? His music video and ads put her on edge? What about the video and ads will put her on age, na incantations dey there?

He's been in her life for 10 years and bless God, he doesn't need to appeal to her or beg her for a relationship in the name of friendship like one pangolo head did.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

There's no measuring tape for trolling! You didn't call out those wishing Erica evil, leave me to retaliate as I deem fit. Thanks!
I dont anyone wished Erica death here maybe you can show me one

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
You guys shld leave Kiddrica alone to enjoy their lives na....i believe they love each other even though Erica loves him more i think.....I really hope they eventually get married in d end
i wish them whatever they deserve

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
we both know who the slowpoke is
The one who talks like an imbe.cile

Not bad. At least, she isn't on a death roll!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
I dont anyone wished Erica death here maybe you can show me one

I didn't say anyone wished her death. I said evil, is death the only evil you know?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Not bad. At least, she isn't on a death roll!
laycon is not on a death roll
But I can't say the same for you

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

oya let's go to bbn next year and do Kiddrica 2.0 grin grin grin
I wont be attracted to you... grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2020
gud evening my fellow icon, I have been away for a day and it feels like a month.

how are we doing, I couldn't go through previous page. so did Erica and Kidd finally meet the president.

and Hw is Laycon and the entire lovnn fam.
any news.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9151) (9152) (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.