Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,611 members, 7,878,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5146229 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) (9159) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Davvymavvy(f): 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Whorican is so stupid.. grin

You desperately want someone to call you but you trolled him for staring at you

How does that make sense?

On ig or Twitter?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I don't give a fvck what you condemn fam, get out of my mentions with your sanctimonious sense of relevance.

Oga why are taking dis to heart like you are depressed...I hope you finally get sense b4 you die

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
Versace wedding loading! grin
please let's support it, so that the can sleep well this night

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Davvymavvy:
This girl and her emotional rants.

Why are you this unstable?

Is it some psychological disorder?

Why are you always negative and vile?

Are you not projecting your reality on anonymous people here?

Stop being evil you this emotionally unstable cocksvcker

When you want to drag me, take out penis and vagina shaming out of it. I fvck men, men fvck me, just like your father fvckef your mother to conceive you. That had never been something to be ashamed of, so, come off that particular foolery.

Your teammates said shit about Erica, wished and hoped she'd have mental breakdown, you didn't think of telling this pitiful tale of your life but it's me you want to tell to stop being evil because I danced to your tune? You joke! This gbedun una dey beat, all of us go dance to am.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
Oga why are taking dis to heart like you are depressed...I hope you finally get sense b4 you die

When you get sense to criticize equally, I'd consider getting one. Until then, my foolishness will match the display of foolishness from your teammates. Sallah!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Whorican is so stupid.. grin

You desperately want someone to call you but you trolled him for staring at you.

How does that make sense?

She trolled him out of frustration. If you ignore a woman who wants you around, na palaver you dey find (in Fela's voice lol)

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
am annoyed on behalf of styrese

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
omotolly22:
the relationship is another merike to use to chase clout,
but unlike her mercy was wise and use her own wisely,
but aunty thinks, she has seen husband, by this time next year she might be having another breakdown if the relationship is ends
thank God the friendship between her and Laycon is severed, she can't pure the frustration on him again and blame it on Gordon's
Na so na... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

To foolish women, that think having sex with a willing partner is something to be ashamed of. Grow the fvck up and stop being an irritant, if you feel so worthless and define yourself by fvckin a man, own it with your chest and don't drag other women to it!

Imagine thinking you've been disgraced because another woman chose to have consented mutual sex. Irritant!

Aunty Calm down! You are vexing too much.. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Damikjay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
turn up Friday and owambe Saturday making the weekend lively again.
dancing to d live band with a bottle of orijin and assorted meat.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Davvymavvy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
The same moniker that once alluded to the fact that she's suicidal, a classic symptom of people suffering from grade A depression.

We are not your reality.

If you're tired of life, do us a favour by giving the world one less idiot to deal with.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Laycon at The Silverbird Cinema. See crowd o.

https://twitter.com/OlayemiAshani/status/1332772519397502979?s=20

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
GreekNorse:

grin ah!
Kidd must marry her ooo angry cheesy

By fire or force. He cannot chop and clean mouth. This one go hook him throat... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

When you get sense to criticize equally, I'd consider getting one. Until then, my foolishness will match the display of foolishness from your teammates. Sallah!
God will hill you oo

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
You re not even sure you will see tomorrow....

Exactly!!...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
mattgoners:
You re not even sure you will see tomorrow....

Exactly!!... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
MzCherry:
to avoid tears next time
Just make your own post
Now GTF

Giddem!. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blastblade:

Aunty Calm down! You are vexing too much.. cheesy

cheesy cheesy tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You might not see the next minute. Everyone dies at the end. Swerve!

So you know..

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blastblade:
This rant - n -gist person is very funny.. cheesy

buhahahaha.. I love how Kidd stay clearing these desperate hags.. very shameless set of dogs.. Kidd that has failed to define what he has with a silly cheap thing like Erica, both privately and publicly is the one they're proposing wedding to?

like when will these idiots and whores have sense? the female kiddricans really have esteem issues!!..

is it not obvious, that Kidd is playing to these whole charade because he needs the hype and fans?

oh lalalala... at least we're all witnesses that Kidd hasn't called anyone his girlfriend. just incase an emotionally unstable bitch, decides to commit suicide when Kidd has had enough of the fans!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

The truth is I am still scared for Laycon. That girl is still blaming Laycon for her issues. If there's a breakdown, I pray she does not harm him and herself. She seems capable of extreme actions.

She can't do shit

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

To avoid hyperventilating, post with sense. Take a trip to the deepest part of hell where you belong, retard!

Aunty is in pains!... cheesy

I love it!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Showmax crew follows Laycon everywhere o. No privacy for him lol

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Davvymavvy:
The same moniker that once alluded to the fact that she's suicidal, a classic symptom of people suffering from grade A depression.

We are not your reality.

If you're tired of life, do us a favour by giving the world one less idiot to deal with.

Except you're mistaking me for your mother, then I put it to you that you're a pathetic liar!

Suicidal nibo? Fam, fvck out of here with your lies! grin grin grin grin grin

I'll do that after your mother spares those that know you the misery of your existence.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Froshloaded:
Chai.

This one don take Gordon's o grin grin

The thing don pain her vulva like elewedu's Pvssy after pikinwaya finger peppered her.. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
and I hope someone is advising the LovePeddler,to wear latex or take pills ohhh!!

she shouldn't think she'd hold Kidd down with belle..cox, actually Susan waya Kidd's mum, couldn't hold Terry waya with two sons!!

Susan waya is a baby mama to Kidd's dad..nothing holds the men in that family down.

we're actually tired of bastards in the society!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blastblade:

Aunty is in pains!... cheesy

I love it!

I got y'all crawling out in your numbers, you should know there's no pain here, fam. Just giving you a taste of your medicines, bitter innit? tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Chibabe005:

buhahahaha.. I love how Kidd stay clearing these desperate hags.. very shameless set of dogs.. Kidd that has failed to define what he has with a silly cheap thing like Erica, both privately and publicly is the one they're proposing wedding to?

like when will these idiots and whores have sense? the female kiddricans really have esteem issues!!..

is it not obvious, that Kidd is playing to these whole charade because he needs the hype and fans?

oh lalalala... at least we're all witnesses that Kidd hasn't called anyone his girlfriend. just incase an emotionally unstable bitch, decides to commit suicide when Kidd has had enough of the fans!!

It's very obvious. He distanced himself and saw he was forgotten quicker than he came. He had to pretend all for the hype. When the buzz dies down, E go japa.. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
fyneguy:

Laycon at The Silverbird Cinema. See crowd o.

https://twitter.com/OlayemiAshani/status/1332772519397502979?s=20
Omo street love Laycon die grin
Everybody wan snap with am.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Egbere like me... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blastblade: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9153) (9154) (9155) (9156) (9157) (9158) (9159) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.