Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,956 members, 7,980,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5352025 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) (9579) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yes o!
Those who are privileged to see her live says that pictures don't do justice to her beauty...den say she fine pass mami water! grin

Nengi right? Yes I agree!.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

See Alliance... LOVNN. 5 in 1 vs Erica.

Bow to your goddess
that is what you get when you are loved, who wants to be with bitter, ffamily? I'm sure no one except their bitterfans. My Nengi is enjoying her lovely LOVNN family❤❤❤❤❤

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

He definitely would with tears and catarrh!... cheesy

Na so so sweet.. she go collect.
Laycon car them never pay finish. Wonder why he hasn't been driving his car around town like Dora, but only the Jeep from innoson.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:45am On Dec 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened

Davido's grand pa founded Banana island before federal government took it away from him and paid him compensation after court cases

Kid's father was merely one of the developers federal government hired to work on banana island.

Pikinwaya papa na Lamba just like his son...

Like Lamba papa like pikinwaya!... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Who gives an eff about ur fvcking rating.

My sole mission on this thread is to press bulbians neck and i'm sure u can testify i'm doin a good job at that
I can testify you've failed woefully at it because no one seems to see you as someone with sense here. grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:46am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:
I come in peace grin grin

Terry waya is a dubious man who was wanted in UK for fraudulent activities....

Let it be known!....

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:47am On Dec 30, 2020
EmmBim:
that is what you get when you are loved, who wants to be with bitter, ffamily? I'm sure no one except their bitterfans. My Nengi is enjoying her lovely LOVNN family❤❤❤❤❤

Of course she is. The only relevance she has is tying on to Laycon and Ozo. When she begins to compete and stand alone wake us up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Laycon car them never pay finish. Wonder why he hasn't been driving his car around town like Dora, but only the Jeep from innoson.
I guess you are his driver? grin grin

Was it not the same Benz you drove him in to Dora's house on Christmas day?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:49am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I guess you are his driver? grin grin

Was it not the same Benz you drove him in to Dora's house on Christmas day?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12907348_benfd_jpeg555d37f7e38c1ff754bbaf38c7dfa792

Hahahahahaha... The truth shock you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:50am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

I hear sey GFM no gree release the funds to elewedu because she claimed she would use it to treat her mental illness and they aren't sure she would. They said unless she's ready to check into Yabaleft before they can release it. Na true?

Laycon's car is packed in his garage....He uses it when he wishes .BTW how many times have you seen laycon driving any car unless been chauffeured...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:53am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12907348_benfd_jpeg555d37f7e38c1ff754bbaf38c7dfa792

Hahahahahaha... The truth shock you
Na question I ask you dumbie.

No be the same Benz you use drive am go Dora's house on Christmas day?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

I hear sey GFM no gree release the funds to elewedu because she claimed she would use it to treat her mental illness and they aren't sure she would. They said unless she's ready to check into Yabaleft before they can release it. Na true?

Laycon's car is packed in his garage....He uses it when he wishes .BTW how many times have you seen laycon driving any car unless been chauffeured...

When he wishes indeed.

You are here talking about Erica's GFM. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Contributing money for laycon since he left the house to buy him a benz and studio. None materialized.
Why were you guys doing bambiala for laycon that won it all on big brother. I guess you guys realised the mirage in prizes they present on big brother. Shola and frodd, lolu and sucre papito Already spoke about it.

You guys will do bambiala for laycon till eternity.
His music stream bambiala
To trend bambiala
To feature in shows bambiala

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Like your own source and resident INEC officer said Nengi beat Erica in all the votes. Let's all be jonzing on.
Nengi that can't even beat Dora. Dora fans rallied and embarrassed the fool. The idiot was in her mind thinking she will win big brother. E shock am like transformer, when den dump am out as 2nd runner up

Who is my source? I'm talking about the nonsense been spilled by you during the show, you are talking about my source.

ABI didn't you claim Elika elewedu had more votes than Laycon second week?

Elewedu even thought she was more popular than laycon, hence the " He's using me to trend" phrase.

E clear her for eyes when she came out and saw Laycon is the her master. I bet she has realized Laycon is the one who gave her the little fame she's currently riding on... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:55am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Your stupidity is higher than Mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

Then others got what? Manipulated votes? grin

Bloody 17%ters. Despite all the noise!!

ThankGod Multichoice realeased full results. Una for talk say na whorica dey top charts. grin

ewu
so i struck a chord without ever having to mention a name.

For ur information, the votes ur fav got was out of pity and very unnatural.

His paid miscreants started buying sympathetic votes less than 2 hour into the show before even Laycon had open his mouth.

Smart members of the thread were quickly able to spot something was just not right.

The comments below were just after about 4 hours into the show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Na question I ask you dumbie.

No be the same Benz you use drive am go Dora's house on Christmas day?

Hahahahahahaha.... Show me. I want to burst something here. Post am. Let me shock you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

ewu
so i struck a chord without ever having to mention a name.

For ur information, the votes ur fav got was out of pity and very unnatural.

His paid miscreants started buying sympathetic votes less than 2 hour into the show before even Laycon had open his mouth.

Smart members of the thread were quickly able to spot something was just not right.

The comments below were just after about 4 hours into the show
E pain the werey say hin useless fave no trend for first night. E dey blame influencers. grin

Laycon that was dragged mercilessly on the first night of the show by this same people you called influencers. Only gained fans when he showcased his intelligence and music skills.

Na we talk say make you no vote for your useless fave wey make her go home with 17%?

Next time Stan sense. Oga JJC grin grin

Plus next time, learn how to screenshot properly. I didn't read that useless screenshot.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Of course she is. The only relevance she has is tying on to Laycon and Ozo. When she begins to compete and stand alone wake us up
yes let are keep tying with her sensible and winning friends , she doesn't roll with cellulites failures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:01am On Dec 30, 2020
EmmBim:

Which family is more bitter than the so called LVNN family (abeg remove Ozo, he doesn't identify with u guyz)

So called family who kept nominating themselves for Eviction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

When he wishes indeed.

You are here talking about Erica's GFM. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. Contributing money for laycon since he left the house to buy him a benz and studio. None materialized.
Why were you guys doing bambiala for laycon that won it all on big brother.
I guess you guys realised the mirage in prizes they present on big brother. Shola and frodd, lolu and sucre papito Already spoke about it.

You guys will do bambiala for laycon till eternity.
His music stream bambiala
To trend bambiala
To feature in shows bambiala

So y'all are pained laycon is still receiving gifts and cash despite the 85m he won?.. una Never position una mouth well to cry. cheesy Y'all will cry tire because more gifts are coming his way just like Ninjas are spoiling Nengi everyday... cheesy

Ninjas and icons are not cheap and poor like Hoelites.

See the hamper y'all gifted elewedu after she begged y'all for Christmas gifts.. Yeye fanbase!... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

I stopped taking Nengi seriously when Dora became the first runner up instead of her.Meanwhile,Dora's fans are very dangerous because they dont make noise,they act!grin
Las Las,na blender and jedi jedi dem go give Nengi on her birthday.Thats if she doesn't hire a range rover and say "my fans are very generous"...yimu!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
u are among the reason why elites are called foolish people
so you think everyone do audio gifts like you fools,you claimed to be the fanbase with the highest gifts giver but all na audio

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I can testify you've failed woefully at it because no one seems to see you as someone with sense here. grin

The good thing is that one does not even sense to press u bulbians.

You guys are so dumb that any thing will do
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:04am On Dec 30, 2020
EmmBim:
yes let are keep tying with her sensible and winning friends , she doesn't roll with cellulites failures

Yet she rolls with the 1 percenters.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

So y'all are pained laycon is still receiving gifts and cash despite the 85m he won?.. una Never position una mouth well to cry. cheesy Y'all will cry tire because more gifts are coming his way just like Ninjas are spoiling Nengi everyday... cheesy

Ninjas and icons are not cheap and poor like Hoelites.

See the hamper y'all gifted elewedu after she begged y'all for Christmas gifts.. Yeye fanbase!... cheesy
Buhahahahahahaha grin grin

They are broke modafvckers!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ooo oo you have seen the Ad of Kuku's hair.
The campaign and activation sorry only got to those that matters.
That's because your fav is irrelevant! Just imagine not seeing Laycon's music everywhere. On radio, TV , clubs, streets.
Go to any GoTv outlets, you see billboard, posters, Laycon full dey.
Showmax sef dey flaunt am on street, Mentos is doing the Lord's work on Twitter.
Next time, stan someone wey go give you bragging rights o.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Let's see what turtles are up to tomorrow.

If their total gifts does not sum up to Erica's, can we both agree u guyz are failures then?

You mean this gift? Buhahahaha cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

When it comes to givin to their favorites, nobody has outdone the Elites in the history of BBN. This fact is so obvious that i will never even debate it with u.

When it comes to endorsements, Erica dwarfs all the other housemates in terms of the quality of her endorsements.

She is also the most visible and the most marketable of all the housemates.

Abeg, talk another thing.
stop saying she is the most marketable whereas na Nengi's deshapeables she dey bag and some influencers endorsement

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

[s]E pain the werey say hin useless fave no trend for first night.[/s] E dey blame influencers. grin

Laycon that was dragged mercilessly on the first night of the show by this same people you called influencers. Only gained fans when he showcased his intelligence and music skills.

Na we talk say make you no vote for your useless fave wey make her go home with 17%?

Plus next time, learn how to screenshot properly. I didn't read that useless screenshot.

Hahahahahaha...
Coming from someone that won on sympathy. Laycon no even trend at all. We noticed him as the biggest misfit in the history of big brother.
Erica's smile and beauty, Dora's boobs, Handsome Ozo.

Na wetin I Kno say trend the first night. The laycon was also recognized from his Christmas light jacket

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

E pain the werey say hin useless fave no trend for first night. E dey blame influencers. grin

Who told u Erica didn't trend the first night.

Here is ur fellow convicts salivating about her the first night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

The good thing is that one does not even sense to press u bulbians.

You guys are so dumb that any thing will do
We don pepper you sotey only you get 4 monikers for here. grin grin

Iconic pepper must be so strong. I remember the day you lost your mind here.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Your stupidity is higher than Mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

Then others got what? Manipulated votes? grin

Bloody 17%ters. Despite all the noise!!

ThankGod Multichoice realeased full results. Una for talk say na whorica dey top charts. grin

Don't mind the rabid debased fanbase. Multichoice just do Dem Fem!... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Hahahahahaha...
Coming from someone that won on sympathy. Laycon no even trend at all. We noticed him as the biggest misfit in the history of big brother.
Erica's smile and beauty, Dora's boobs, Handsome Ozo.

Na wetin I Kno say trend the first night. The laycon was also recognized from his Christmas light jacket
Only Laycon, Ozo, Nengi and Dora trended on the first night.

No one knew whorica until she started attaching and smiling to Laycon and called him Aristotle for his intelligence. No one knew her!
If not for Laycon. Whorica no big pass Lucy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Juleh01:

That's because your fav is irrelevant! Just imagine not seeing Laycon's music everywhere. On radio, TV , clubs, streets.
Go to any GoTv outlets, you see billboard, posters, Laycon full dey.
Showmax sef dey flaunt am on street, Mentos is doing the Lord's work on Twitter.
Next time, stan someone wey go give you bragging rights o.

Seeing laycons music everywhat. Yet he has not even done 1.5m in almost 2 months of releasing hip hop. I just posted yemi alade video. 2.1m in 6days.
Rudeboy 1.1m in 7 days
Omah 2.1m in 6days

You know showmax is not the premium brand for DstV right. Let's not even go there. Mercy and Ike show was put on the premium AM Urban. People had to beg big brother to take it AM family. Laycon show then no even regard am or consider am a common Gotv material, they carry am go showmax straight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) (9579) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.