Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,471 members, 7,897,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

5oyad's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5oyad's Profile / 5oyad's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
id911:
I know Capt Idris Ichala Wada personally because my sister was once his P. Secretary when he was flying but I don't think PDP should give him the ticket again because he's a failure and incompetent. I don't see any spectacular thing he did in his first term as Governor. Senator Dino Melaye may be at the disadvantage at the main election because he's from the Okun minority stock but PDP shouldn't dare give it to Capt Wada, they should look the way of a competent and popular Igala aspirant not Wada please.

I no be zombie where go support anything without mind of their own grin

Your own is personal beef. Wada did not have a female p. Secretary. His p.secretary was a calabar man and he is still with him till date. Wada did not embezzle kogi money and for that reason many people he knows personally even his family hate
him because he did not enrich them. I agree with you though wada should not return to kogi- he is too good and refined for kogi. Kogi deserves the bellos and the Dinos!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kogi 2019: Wada Camp Kicks Against Dino, Says ‘you Are A Comedian, Not Fit" by 5oyad: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Wada is the best governor Kogi has had so far. Civil servants have come out to refute the backlog salaries issue . Wada never owed anybody salaries. I think Wada is even too good for Kogi. They deserve the Bellos and the Dinos
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Social Investment Schemes Improving Lives — Actionaid by 5oyad: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2019
They should monitor the CCT (conditional cash transfer) and get back to us. Aisha is correct. The professor is smart, he is a smart swindler. GEEP, HSGF, NPOWER cover up for the looting machine CCT! Aisha might be married to a dullard but she no be Mumu at all. She knows what she is saying.
Politics / Re: Lagos Leads Highly Indebted States With More Than N1 Trillion Debts by 5oyad: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
phelonrays:

great achievement for kogi.... let me see those that would be trekking from one platform to another spewing their hatred for oga Yagayaga Bello.....cheesygrin
Yahaya Bello contributed to half of the debt burden of the state. The rest were by late Audu. Bello has borrowed all the money that is borrowable by the state.
Politics / Re: Bello Pays December, January Salaries To Kogi Workers by 5oyad: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Kogi Labour are acting like the yeye bello has promised them a share of the 30.8 billion bailout. Have they forgotten that the 30.8 billion
Is for balance if salaries owed local government workers from 2008 till 2016? What plans do they have for the repayment of those workers. This is unfortunate, bello has embezzled the money meant for paying salaries and wants to rob peter (local GOVT workers) to pay paul ( state govt workers) what a shame and Labour is supporting him. Kogi problem never start
Politics / Re: Canadian PM Hangs Out With Obama by 5oyad: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Cmanforall:

Of course, I know there will be security measures.
And this was a mere question. However, even with security meaaures, would you see an ex-governor in Nigeria in a fast food outlet chilling out with a friend?

Well well sef. Dem dey even go club. People dey hail them on top sef.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Vindicated At Last By Aisha Buhari On SIP by 5oyad: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2019
LibertyRep:
The only thing Osnbajo's group should do now is to allow the SIP be subjected to forensic auditing by reputable firms.

Regardless, I have always queried the rationale behind borrowing huge funds to be given as handouts to the 'poor' in a country where there is no credible data base. It is fraudulent and those involved know so.

You have to be the most sensible Nigerian alive! Osinbajo like the pastor that he claims to be shd know that it is better to teach a man how to fish than to give him fish. Except of course there are ulterior motives for giving him fish. That SIP was dead on arrival. Professor pastor indeed
Crime / Harrowing Ordeal In Fulani Kidnappers Den.. by 5oyad: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
Horror in the kidnappers’ den
It took me a long time of reflections to put this piece together. First, let me thank my husband for the emotional support, the counselling and for his belief in the creator of heaven and earth which we call God or Allah.
The journey began in Auchi. We had travelled to Akure on a Monday, stayed with my husband’s relations in the outskirt of this ancient town. In the evening of Monday, we visited the palace for dinner, my husband being a close friend to son of the King.
On Tuesday, we left for Ibadan, via the Akure-Ilesa road. Our plan was that after attending the wedding in Auchi, we would travel with (my husband) to Lagos, stay for few weeks before returning abroad where I had lived with my husband and children for more than a decade. We were in the car of a close family friend, an accountant who gave his time and energy for our comfort.

We were five in the car, myself, my husband, our daughter, a lady who is my husband’s niece who had joined us in Akure with the hope of travelling with us to Lagos.
The driver accountant maintained a normal speed. He drove professionally. That gave me a lot of comfort and I felt I could find time to sleep a bit. My daughter was next to me, just 9. She was coming to Nigeria with me for the second time.
Shortly after the Ijare junction, the driver felt the wagon’s tires ruptured and decided to pack the car with the hope of changing the tires.

It was like a film. In a jiffy, motley crowd of armed men in military uniform came out of the bush. They fired at the boot of the car. Ahead of us, five of them came out of the bush, another two came from the rear. My daughter screamed: “Mummy, daddy, what’s going on”. There was no time to say a word. They marched us through into the bush, firing into the sky. They hit me on my chest, hit my daughter on her head, blood oozed. At this time, it was better to kill me. I shouted at one of the armed men. His response was hell. He went straight for my private part, tore my dress with his gun. The others ripped my dresses. I was left with my undies. My husband and my daughter started crying. Two of them dug their teeth into my breasts.
While attending a secondary school in Adamawa, I had lived with some Fulani, so I understand a few Fulani words. I started pleading, at least for my daughter. To my shock, at gun point, they removed the dress of my little girl, one of them carried her on his head as my baby struggled, shouting “Daddy, mummy, what’s going on. Help me.”

I could not help myself. We were marched for 9 hours. I was half naked. My daughter was totally naked. A felt her tears was like a stream of blood on her cheek. Our phones had been seized. We ended up in an ungoverned region in the thick of the forest. We met a well organized group.
There were some kidnapped victims, I saw two women, two ladies and three men. There were some people with their legs chained to trees. They were as if half dead. We were separated. I was separated from my husband. My daughter was taken away. I only heard her scream intermittently. I did not know what they were doing to her.
These men, now about two dozen had a full kitchen, they had a huge camp and a traditional medical team. But the camps appear isolated from each other. We heard noises afar indicating it might be nuclear settlements of camps. Right in my presence, I saw them pack the remains of a woman. They took her and buried her few meters away from us. She had tribal marks.
I cannot describe the agony of 6 days in captivity in this little piece. I cannot talk about how they asked my husband to choose between myself being raped or that his daughter be raped. My husband broke down in uncontrollable tears. One of them hit him saying “Yoruba bastard, you dey cry. Idiot.”
They now gave him the option that he should be raped by one homosexual among them. My husband is a devout Muslim. He told them homosexual and rape of any kind was against Islam. They hit him with the butt of AK 47: “What do you know about Islam?”
You can imagine, you are being asked to choose between being raped by a homosexual, your daughter, just nine years old, or your wife being raped? They gave the forth option, if you fail to choose, they would rape my daughter, rape my husband and rape me.
I made myself the sacrificial lamb. My husband begged, saying they should name their price. One of them asked him to bend down. Three beastly criminals sat on his back, jumping until he was too weak to stand. I was not allowed to put on any additional cloth on my body for 24 hours. The rain fell once. I became the relic and a sexual museum for the armed men who in turn addressed me and asked questions about my financial standing. New Fulani men joined the camp. They organized military training for the new Fulani men that came, teaching them how to shoot and walk through circles of glowing fire.
We were not released until after 6 days. We had to walk the same zik-zag journey back to the main road, our eyes blindfolded. During the negotiation to pay, they said the money was not for them alone that they had to settle “those who send us”. For me, I see a thriving, organized crime supported by powerful political interests.
Now, I do not think we were released to freedom after paying a whopping 8 million naira. I do not think we can ever be free, we can never be free, from the anguish, the psychological trauma, the nightmares we suffered, the occasional fits of our daughter, her waking up midnight behaving strangely, her asking the same question over and over: “Mummy, mummy, why?. Why.?” I do not have any answer.
In my life, I have never passed through a torture chamber like this. I do not think any society should let this happen. I do not know the fate of those we met, and about 7 other people brought during the 6 days we were in captivity. What I saw was a nation that has collapsed but pretends she lives, a people on life support. Crime is not restricted to Fulani people alone. We have Yoruba criminals. But I don’t Yoruba criminals are not as beastly. These elements are savages. I can’t imagine Yoruba thieves going to Sokoto or Maiduguri to kidnap Fulani people and keep them in their own bushes. It gives me mental torture that this is happening and some fools are even trying to justify or look for excuses.
Well, as a devout Muslim, myself and my family have taken solace in Allah, not the Nigerian police, not the Army, not the governments. We have taken our faith the way it came. I thank God that we have successfully returned to where we live, thousands of miles from Nigeria. We thank God that we have made a vow: Never shall me, any of my children or husband in our lifetime visit Nigeria. Our remains any time we die, will also not be buried in Nigeria. It was a suggestion by my daughter which we all adopted.
I pity the country. I pity her people who continuously walk like the living dead. I pity those who parade themselves as leaders, because they know nothing about what is going on and the abyss the country sunk already.

I pity Yoruba people, oh, I pity you. I pity my people. For me the issue is not about President Buhari. Democracy can produce anything, even the worst in the society.

What I worry about is the conspiracy of silence by the people themselves, the ignorance, the treachery and the illusion that one day, things will get better through another election.

Since I was born in Nigeria, each year had led from bad to worse and on and on. I do not have a solution to what is going on, but I think very soon, hell will let loose upon the earth as long as there is no law and order and anarchy and the rule of brutes is the order of the day.
Once again, there cannot be anything more comforting than my husband who saw what I went through but has been able to encourage me and even encouraged me to write this little piece after months of agony and sociological imbalance. Good night Nigerians.

Copied from a forum of Nigerian Women in Diaspora
Politics / Re: President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity. by 5oyad: 4:03am On May 29, 2019
Image123:
Check it out.

SCAM!!!! They could not honor their pledge of publicly declaring their assets. They should post fcopies of their forms for the public to see just like late president yaradua did. And go further to request that all their prospective appointees do the same. Their properties have not increased but the properties of all the people around them has multiplied. If you doubt me- go to GRA in daura and yola

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Has Become Africa's Money-losing Machine -Forbes by 5oyad: 12:33am On May 29, 2019
ivandragon:

I beg to differ on PMB being held hostage...

the man is who he is... a man is does not have the basic grasp of what purposeful & progressive leadership is all about.

he has knowingly surrounded himself with people who share the same primitive socioeconomic reasoning with himself...

A man that does not know how many years students spend in secondary school is held hostage only by his ignorance and hypocrisy’s. Nigeria as a country is over! We are just deceiving ourselves

5 Likes

Politics / Re: You Are Ignorant Of Tradermoni Programme Maryam Uwais Replies Aisha Buhari by 5oyad: 6:40pm On May 28, 2019
Uwais post your beneficiaries list on a website for transparency sake. Na today? We know how the scam rolls.
Politics / Re: Aisha Buhari Has No Knowledge Of SIP - Maryam Uwais by 5oyad: 10:47am On May 28, 2019
Post the beneficiaries online. In this 21st century, if the program is a s transparent as Uwais claims- she should post the beneficiaries online for all to see. Aisha Buhari is right. The SIP is a scam. A huge scam
Politics / Re: “Corrupt Nigerians Will Come After Me In 2023” - President Buhari by 5oyad: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
THIS BUHARI IS TRULY A SCAM- somebody that said he will do Public declaration of assets and also ensure that all his appointees do so as a precondition for appointment is now warning the CCB in public to hide his form well. Anybody noticed that the head of the CCB and CCT are all northerners? No wonder it was easy to discard onoghen.
Politics / Re: About Yam Eaters (pdp) Abandoned Secretarial by 5oyad: 11:08am On May 12, 2019
Meanwhile in the same abuja, then Governor wada was also building a 12 storey kogi house for just over 2 billion. He took it to the 12 th floor in 6 months. If PDP as a party cannot learn from it’s own governor how to be prudent- where will they ever learn from? PDP o, APC o, they are all the same rogues.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Time Will Tell If The Inec Server Result Is Fake Or Not by 5oyad: 4:33pm On May 01, 2019
Atiku’s case will amount to nothing. Remember wada case in kogi against APC and Bello- even though forensic analysis of ballot showed that Wada won the election with over 25000 votes, Buhari and DSS forced the judiciary to throw Wada case out
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) by 5oyad: 1:31pm On May 01, 2019
MNDY:

How come I feel that you are an Egbira...

Oh! So you love how Bello brought thuggery back? Or what exactly are you saying? The Igalas have not tried to develop the state but they did not bring this kind of horror upon the land. Paying the civil-servants should be top priority of any government...did I need to tell you that? A governor can choose not to build schools, hospitals or not construct roads but be paying salaries and the people will be cool with it.

The opportunity Bello from the minority got he has wasted thus far. Let me tell you, I can swear that if he had performed well, the Igalas would have supported him.

The Attah of Igala is in his pocket. The Igalas will over support him in November. Remember I told you so.
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) by 5oyad: 12:50pm On May 01, 2019
MNDY:
All y'all comparing Bello to some governors are wrong. Bello is the worst there is and will ever be. Speaking as an Igala Kogite who experienced what the guy is taking the people of the state through, I can categorically tell y'all that the guy is a demon. I had to jaakpa!

The kind of horror he has brought upon the state with suicidal hardship is something you would not wish even your own enemy to experience.

Leaving the people to starve to death, paying a civil-servant in a salary-driven state the sum of N1,080 from his salary and owing the civil servants, reducing the people to the level of feeding on foods meant for animals, collecting the students' bursary registration money without giving them the bursary, thuggery and attacking his critics etc

Do the Igalas deserve better? Apart from during Wada, was thuggery not the past time of igala youth? What work were the so called civil servants doing that they feel they should take most of the allocation of the state? My grouse with Wada is that he put civil servants welfare above other considerations including projects. He was even taking bank loan to pay civil servant salary. Imagine!
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello In Bourdillon, Meets Tinubu (Photo) by 5oyad: 12:48pm On May 01, 2019
phonemakemoney:
The truth is even if he did perform well he will not win election because in Kogi the Igalas have more population and more LGAs and are united in voting in same direction while the Igbiras have lesser population and LGAs and more divided with lots of internal strives and fights. He should have Governed well and looked for a popular Igala man to succeed him as his godson. doing so would have won him both control of the State and a Federal appointment.

Which Igalas? The Igalas that have produced over 40 aspirants already? The Igalas whose paramount ruler eats out of Bello’s palms like a hungry baby? The Igalas are history in kogi. Bello will get more votes in Igala land than even Ebira his home land
Politics / Re: Youth Donate 2 Million Nairas For Governor Bello’s Expression Of Interest by 5oyad: 12:43pm On May 01, 2019
Stockholm’s syndrome!!!!!
Kogi is history
Politics / Re: Zainab Release: Who Were The Drugs Meant For? by 5oyad: 6:59am On May 01, 2019
Since she did not have the tag for that particular bag- she did not claim it and it was left in left luggage at the airport. Airlines usu handle leg luggage. So members of the cartel at the other end ( which will include airport staff) would have found a way of smuggling it out of the airport. What I don’t understand is the sugarcane in the luggage. What purpose does it serve?
Politics / Re: Dino Melaye Exposes Yahaya Bello's Looting Of Kogi State In 38 Months by 5oyad: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
lordkush:
bello is jyst plain stupid.

before he became governor he was very wealthy.

so what's the point stealing like this?

How wealthy was he? How did he make the so called wealth before becoming governor- he stole money from RMFAC. When you make someone whose only source of wealth was stealing from government coffers governor- what do you expect? Buhari failed Kogites
Politics / Re: Kogite Lamenting over unexecuted contract by 5oyad: 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Wetin Yahaya Bello do the money of that state pass fly. E be like space shuttle- the speed wey the money dey take disappear come be like say na rocket dey carry am comot.
Politics / Re: VIDEO- How Yahaya Bello Diverted N1.8b Through Fictitious Contract by 5oyad: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww PDP and DINO MELAYE want to tarnish the image of the state governor, yahaya bello is the best thing to happen for kogi state as governor.

“Best THING”you said! You have said it all- he truly is a THING because he has no human feelings. How can you embezzle everything- staff salary, pension. Destroy projects, insult everybody including Ohinoyi- that boy is not a human being at all at all
Politics / VIDEO- How Yahaya Bello Diverted N1.8b Through Fictitious Contract by 5oyad: 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH9h3Hhpicc

Buhari’s adopted son, Yahaya Bello of Kogi must be the most corrupt ‘Governor’ in the country.
Crime / Re: Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks by 5oyad: 4:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I am not surprised at the comments I read here.

Nigerians, PLEASE always use your heads.

The chances of this guy being guilty or innocent = 50/50%.

I have seen that 100% of the comments are siding him. Let me ask, if he was guilty, do you think he would say

" I am guilty, take me back to prison" ?

THIS IS MY TAKE : I hope he is innocent, if he is.....this was a terrible injustice. If he is guilty.....he got off lightly for taking a life.

I am just a little shocked at the gullibility here. He is innocent...simply because he said so! WOW! shocked

NO Mr smart, he is innocent because the Supreme Court said so!!!

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Convoy Consists Of 59 Cars Worth Enough To Build 20 Schools by 5oyad: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2019
mendel04:
OP, you should be aware that the presidential convoy may consist of governors and ministers with him also security patrol vehicles. when a president is visiting a state all the governors in that region is expected to join the convoy.
The man has minimum 59 cars in his convoy- forget all these drama. In any case, in a government of change why should all the governors in a region waste taxpayers funds and abandon their states because a president is visiting one state.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Convoy Consists Of 59 Cars Worth Enough To Build 20 Schools by 5oyad: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
Awol1:
I'm not one to criticize Buhari for everything.

You need to check how many of the 59 cars was added by Buhari.

I've read here that after Buhari won in 2015, his advisors suggested clearing out the presidential fleet used by GEJ of which he asked if anything was wrong with the cars, and when his men said no, he asked them not to waste money on New cars.
All that was propaganda. The man has bought many cars. I also read then that he declined to use the luxury car attached to the Nigerian high commission then. Do you remember him obeying traffic lights also? The man just hoodwinked gullible masses. He is the biggest scam alive and the luckiest politician to have ever ruled in this country

1 Like

Politics / Re: 38 Months Workers Salary: I Know We Have Goofed – Edward Onoja by 5oyad: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Inspire of all the propaganda- The workers in Kogi know the truth. They quickly revolted when Onoja wanted to tell his usual lie of blaming the past administration for unpaid salaries. All Kogi workers and pensioners know that they have never had it as good as they had it during the wada tenure. Yet Bello and his chief of staff cannot stop lying. They collected the 50 billion bailout that buhari hypocritically refused to give wada and squandered it on frivolous things. Kogi future is doomed. The amount of damage that has been done to that state cannot be salvaged

1 Like

Phones / Re: Anker Powercore 13000 Power Bank; The Most Reliable Power Bank by 5oyad: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2018
The PowerCore 13000 is an ultra-compact super-high-capacity portable charger. Faster and safer charging using advanced technology Impressive high-capacity charging performance Features PowerIQ technology
Politics / Re: Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff by 5oyad: 6:57am On Sep 12, 2017
NextGovernor:
Why Kogi be like this...

Dino
Bello
Wada
Now this.

God select the whole bad people put there?

You obviously don't know what you are doing by lumping wada with dino nd bello. Wada was the best governor kogi ever produced, a God fearing man who was a victim of his simplicity and good nature. All attempts by APC to rubbish his image has amounted to nothing. The wise men know that bello is God's punishment for the way they treated Wada
Politics / Re: How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times by 5oyad: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2017
Beyond Mrs. Alison-Madueke and her oil men, perhaps the biggest fear of stakeholders in the industry is that there could be deja vu in this administration or another. As the salacious details of her time in government circulate, the loopholes that made this possible remain open. The NNPC is still devoid of political independence and total transparency. Newcomers to the party will be happy to take notes – literally.

THE LOOPHOLES ARE STILL OPEN AND MANY KOLA ALUKOS AND OMOKORES ARE STILL BEING MADE ON A DAILY BASIS BY SAINT BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.