Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,866 members, 7,906,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . (6323 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Dont Want To Bring My Husband Abroad . by missojugo(f): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2014
ritaNL: A friend of mine who got married recently was suppose to file a sponsoral application for her husband but after gathering all the document and filling it, she decided not to send it to the processing office . I asked her why she went through the trouble of gathering all the document with her husband when she actually knew she didnt wanna bring her husband here and she said , she didnt want her husband to look at her as an enemy of progress.

She said her huband is not well educated and he woould not wanna go to school if he comes hence he cant get a better Job. The guy is a pastry chef and he's doing good for himself in 9jia. she said if he comes here ,he cant work as a pastry chef immediately becos he cant get a pastry chef job here without having a canadian experince, they will hire canadians before considering hiring an african make even if you he's better than them.

She said she want to raise her kids home and he believes somebody has to be in 9jia with those kids,so she think it is safer if the husband is in 9jia with the kids for few years,while she is here working and the kids could always come for vacation. She said ,she's not too good with staying under the same room with a man for a long time ,so she prefers the distance .

What are the advantages of bring your husband abroad when you know he could be better off where he is ? I need to convince her to bring him but i need a good advice. For real, some men come here and they change, it is either they start pushing you to go do nursing or they decide to depend on you becos you are a nurse while they prefer factory Jobs or drive cab.

Your 'friend' sounds like she has other reasons other than the ones given for not wanting to bring him over. She is too deceptive and shady for my liking. Please distant yourself from such a 'friend' cause she sounds like trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ...If she can deceive her own husband and send her kids on exile for selfish reasons, who knows what else she is capable of doing to others around her....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Get For My Mum For Mother's Day / NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / "MY cousin is having sex with me" how do i stop him? -'A16yr old girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.