Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,108 members, 7,967,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married (431 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / I Am 25 Years Yet No Girlfriend / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married by Rabbi4real: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Good morning ma,

Help me post my story. I need advise please. I have known my boyfriend for over 9 years now. We love each other so much that our families are both aware. But I will say,we always break up and come back all the time.

It all started when I got pregnant for him 6 years ago. We were both not ready at the time so we got an abortion. Later, he said I pushed him to agree to the abortion, that he did not really want it.(which is partially true) but both of us were not financially stable and we were still living with our parents. No way to bring a child into this world.

As a result of him blaming me all the time for the abortion, I broke up with him and moved to Abuja. I met one of his friends who accommodated me in Abuja and we were intimate. Not because I loved him but I just allowed it cos I had no where to go ..I was kinda paying him back with s*x.

My boyfriend heard about it and called me. I did not deny. He begged me to come back and I did after like 9 months in Abuja. I came back to join him in Lagos but I found out that he too had a lady he was casually dating while we broke up and the lady did not want to leave him when we got back together.

This lady became the cause of our quarrel everyday. I wanted to revenge on him for making me come back to Lagos where his side chick will not want to leave us alone. I....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/20/we-have-been-dating-for-over-9-years-yet-we-both-fear-getting-married/

Re: We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married by adontcare(f): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
The problem in marriage is the introduction of third parties. Man with his family and woman with hers.
Re: We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married by donbachi(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Na una sef una dey deceive..no be us.
Re: We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married by Roundpeg: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2020
undecided
Re: We Have Been Dating For Over 9 Years Yet We Both Fear Getting Married by Rabbi4real: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
LIVELY STONES RELATIONSHIP BLOG·

I would like to welcome you officially to Lively Stones!. This Platform was created out of a need to reach people with Sound Advice, Counsel, Providing Emotional Support that would enable stronger and "Healthier Relationships" and lifestyles, especially in a "Dark World" were Marriages are failing.

In providing Emotional Support, LS posts articles that are Uplifting, Educative as well as Humorous in sending our Message across.
LS also provides professional counselling services(FREE) for couples and individuals seeking guidance in addressing emotional issues in their lives. We believe in the total well being of your mental health. Our team of professional counsellors are ready to speak with you, Please Don’t Die in Silence. All you need to do is call any of our phone numbers or send us an email with our details below:

Email: livelystonesng@gmail.com
Call: +234 8029 8703 09

We encourage you to sign up today. Post articles, share, like, comment and refer someone today.

LS is a “No Judgement Zone”. If you need someone to talk to, don’t hesitate,a problem shared is half solved. Our mission is to promote healthy lifestyles and a godly relationships.

....Changing Narratives

(1) (Reply)

T‘i’m Hard To Earn, Not Hard To Get’ – Tiwa Savage / I Need Advice And Help / Don’t Judge Other Pastors Because Of My Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.