Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,892 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:59 PM

Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House (1009 Views)

Fans Reacts As Nengi Becomes The First Housemate to gets A Private Jet (photos) / Lucy Celebrates As Nengi Gifts Her Cash In Six Digits To Support Her Business / Nengi Becomes Jennys Glow Nigeria New Ambassador (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by Neetlash5(f): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
She becomes the first head of house.follow her official Facebook page@https://www.facebook.com/Nengi-Bbnaija-2020-104426634691392/

Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by perodizico1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by HomerTimpson: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
So people invest there precious time watching this stuff?undecided

1 Like

Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by sammysneh(m): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
OK,
Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by Onyi22(f): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
O yes, the same way you invest your time to commenting on their thread
Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by HomerTimpson: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Onyi22:

O yes, the same way you invest your time to commenting on their thread
Hoekay,but baby,promise me you will never leave my mention undecided
Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by Neetlash5(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
So why then are u replying.joblessness
Re: Congrats As Nengi Becomes First Head Of House by HomerTimpson: 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2020
Neetlash5:

So why then are u replying.joblessness
undecided i think i know you know that i know you didn't know i may not know what to say

(1) (Reply)

“and She’s Not Here To Give Me Head” – Tekno, As He Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Thrilled White Woman Dancing Juju Music At Her Wedding Reception / Davido, Tiwa Savage Spotted At Bbnaija Mercy Eke's Elaborate 27th Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.