Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! (5430 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Sixfeetbelle: 2:42am On Jul 22, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
DNA test only can save you from this state of confusion. Don't kill anybody because of a woman. If the DNA test reveals that your neighbour is the biological father of the child, simply hand over the child and the mother to him and move on with your life. Once a cheat always a cheat

While I agree with your advise, this moving on things...

Anyway, I doubt majority of us saying "move on" have been married before.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Oladayo12(m): 5:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Romangalactic:

Shut up, I take charge of my women.
As your slave abi? anyway u jam who fit take shit from u.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Atk1nson(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2020
BastardChild:

Sir I cannot afford that for now sir. should I wait till the future?

My concern is that you are basing your suspicion largely on what a pastor has told you. I consider DNA or even your own analysis more reliable than pastor , many of them are just business men.

If you can't deal with the suspense and dont have funds for DNA, call your wife and have a hear to heart discussion; let her feel comfortable, show emphathy and don't threaten her, I believe she will tell you the truth

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 22, 2020
BastardChild:

Just tell me what to do sir because am loosing my mind

Just take it easy. Thats life for you. Calm down before you do something you'll live to regret.

I know as the neighbor is planning to relocate, you wanna avenge yourself quickly before he moves, but remember the law. They'll pick you up. So, chill.

Remember you too have a child somewhere. How will your woman feel when she finds out too. It means all hell will be let loose and you'll end up disgracing yourselves to outsiders.

Now my advice. Since you might not be able to afford a DNA test at the moment, Call for a meeting with elders in your family. Let them question your wife. If she denies, you can then suggest a DNA test to see if they can contribute for it. But if she confesses to the truth, let the family decide her faith. You try as much to stay out of it because anything you do now will be very rash due to anger.

May God give you the grace to put yourself together and avoid further catastrophe.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Romangalactic(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
Oladayo12:
As your slave abi? anyway u jam who fit take shit from u.
I know,I'm blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Don See Me Finish. / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of / Requirements For Good Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.