Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! (5402 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

its while creating the account this morning couple with the anger thats burning inside me seeing that stupid neighbor from afar. its not intentional
Make move to relocate. The baby is yours legally. You were unable to make her pregnant due to health reasons. The mistake was doing it with a close by person. This secret is between both of you!

Encourage her to have one more or two for you if your health issues are serious.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Shut up, I take charge of my women.
LoL. .king Solomon! You prolly consort with local women hoping on your pocket for their meal tickets.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
You don't take a charge of a woman because she's not your slave but patner. But truly the Op has time coming to NL rather than sitting his wife down to talk?

Ok OP, DNA or not, I advise you to keep the child because he's yours legally. Throw her away and you just might never have another to call you daddy.

Ma you that won't be just easy. I perfectly get your point. what if the father comes much later? what's the probability that they won't still be meeting each other behind close doors

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Romangalactic(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
LoL. .king Solomon! You prolly consort with local women hoping on your pocket for their meal tickets.
I hear u international woman

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:20am On Jul 21, 2020
[s]
frankyychiji:
Make move to relocate. The baby is yours legally. You were unable to make her pregnant due to health reasons. The mistake was doing it with a close by person. This secret is between both of you!

Encourage her to have one more or two for you if your health issues are serious.
[/s]
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

Ma you that won't be just easy. I perfectly get your point. what if the father comes much later? what's the probability that they won't still be meeting each other behind close doors
Why run to Nairaland for issues you can solve? What stops you from confronting and interrogating your wife? Her response will determine your next line of action. Don't even expect her to accept guilt at first but pay attention to her unspoken words. Also don't you have access to her phone? What manner of man are you? Why not find out who the G is from her and her relationship with him then fix the puzzles (no mumu ask the neighbor o)? If you are convinced she cheated, send her away!

As for the child, consult with your family and friends to do a DNA on her so as to know your move.

This matter too simple abeg! Handle your issues like a man
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Microwhy: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS PLEASE.

AND AM SORRY FOR ME LONG STORY AND BAD ENGLISH. JUST ADVICE ME.

THANK YOU
Save yourself of the 80K DNA fee.
Get your phone, transfer heavy files to your memory card to create space on your phone.
Sit her down and let her be the victim by pretending to understand why she did it.
Record everything on your phone as evidence.
Kick her and her bastard daughter out.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Mandela27: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Before I answer u,how many main problem u get?
Yu cooked this up btw.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by mariahAngel(f): 9:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Dis one deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by ruggedtimi(m): 10:16am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
[s][/s]
Hahahaha grin. Tonye so you are masked canceller we've been looking for? grin

Dey there! If dude has infertility issues, he should just support his wife but they must do it codedly and lovingly. It's not a new thing. It's better than adoption.

Tonye even you may not be your father's son forget matter bro grin
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

He can't come to claim them because legally, the baby is yours.
My major concern is your wife and her personality. If she's in love with you and only did it to save her marriage, it should not be difficult for her to play by your rules.

Above all, relocate.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 10:23am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

I hear u international woman
Better stop fishing for idiots grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
Hahahaha grin. Tonye so you are masked canceller we've been looking for? grin

Dey there! If dude has infertility issues, he should just support his wife but they must do it codedly and lovingly. It's not a new thing. It's better than adoption.
some of you lack virtues that you see misconduct as normal because of mundane and illogical reasons

Tonye even you may not be your father's son forget matter bro grin
Maybe your paternity is questioned but you see mine, it is beyond any reasonable doubt. This is because we (my siblings and I) have the most virtuous and godly woman as a mother, and my father has the best and most loyal wife. If you see me us, you don see our papa even if you blind.

I don't expect you to relate though because not everyone have the privilege of having responsible mothers.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
some of you lack virtues that you see misconduct as normal because of mundane and illogical reasons

Maybe your paternity is questioned but you see mine, it is beyond any reasonable doubt. This is because we (my siblings and I) has the most virtuous and godly woman as a mother, and my father has the best and most loyal wife. If you see me us, you don see our papa even if you blind.

I don't expect you to relate though because not everyone have the privilege of having responsible mothers.
Lol! ND women do not have the enviable reputation of high moral compass. That's by the way...Op should pick a hustle.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by pmoye(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2020
Thank God I didn't waste my time reading every word of this madness.

A man should grow real balls to handle his own shit. The Nairalander community doesn't exist to indulge your insecurities.

BastardChild:
PLEASE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE. TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THROUGH AND ADVICE ME BEFORE I KILL SOMEBODY

Someone should please talk to me before I commit suicide because right now I'm in a state of unknown and don't know what to do. I had to create a new account to remain anonymous. The story might be long please follow through and advise me abeg.

For years now I've been having serious health challenge that scans and medical couldn't detect. I met my wife 4 years now and she is just the best in everything. I love her so dearly and she has been so helpful financially because my business isn't going well at all due to my absence for years now just up and down. I was attacked on my waist down to my leg, making me unable to walk for few minutes.

The first year we met, she became pregnant and she travelled to her state unknown to me and she had miscarriage there and since then we were looking unto God for another baby. We were both medically OK. I mean our fertility test but I remembered vividly that time, I had a dream where I was urinating and someone stood on it when I finished and when I woke up I didn't take the dream serious. I can't really say if na before or after but my wife became pregnant and I was so happy.

Fast forward to 8 months later, the resemblance of my baby and my neighbors baby was too much. That my neighbor is married with 2 kids (girls). His first daughter and my daughter resemblance is too much, that one day like this I said to my wife face that my daughter resemble that my neighbor daughter but I don't even have anything in mind at all. I wasn't suspecting My wife to do such because I trusted her so much.

Meanwhile, before I got married, I was told from two different sources that I had a child somewhere and up til now I've not set my eyes on the child or his mother. But from my findings I remembered one girl I had an affair with way back which am suspecting that she might be the one and till today I've not set my eyes in her and don't know her whereabouts and also due to my condition of being broke for years now I never bothered to look for them.

Now the issue is this, 3 days ago I travelled to somewhere to treat myself spiritually, church actually because I've tried medically for sometimes now and from there they started to tell me about my wife that she is a very powerful person that she knows that I had a child outside. That I should be careful and watchful blah blah blah. My real problem now is that I've been extremely broke for sometimes now So her shop rent expires few months back. We've been looking for a way to get the money and just yestidey I saw on WhatsApp, she sent account number of her colleague in her place of work yo a number saved as G. And the guy (my neighbor name started with G) they guy replied OK but I dony know how much was sent to her. My instinct immediately tells me thatbthye were have an affair for a long time and the child is his. The funniest part is that my wife and that my neighbor wife were close friends in the compound. I. Remembered one day that she was accusing my wife on dating her husband I defended my wife bluntly.
That man of God even told me he is now aware that I've known her secret of the child father as we were discussing it that she is scared and waiting for my reaction when I got home.

I came back yestiday, my wife were skeptical and uncomfortable at all and me because of my health challenges for years now couple with being broke All the time, I love my wife so very much I don't know how to deal with the situation. Carrying my child now am seeing my neighbor face because he is very fair and my baby is fair and am dark.
The kind anger that burn inside me towards that my neighbor no be here and before the idiot even do greet me. How do I handle him though they are relocating soon.

Should I confront my wife hot or cold? She is even still telling me about the shop rent that she hasn't got anything. I will just look at her and shake my head.

I'm not sure even sure If that my neighbor wife is aware because if she did war will brake out because she trusted my wife so much with the way they relate in the house.

Why am even scare more about myself is that ever since she gave birth, we've been having sex and she she never get pregnant. Do u have spiritual problem getting her pregnant?

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS PLEASE.

AND AM SORRY FOR ME LONG STORY AND BAD ENGLISH. JUST ADVICE ME.

THANK YOU
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by skondo09(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
your problem is not ur wife, but ur inability to do your responsibility as a husband which someone else is doing..deal with ur health issues as soon as possible, get a standing finance, then think properly on what to do about your family..an adage says, if u re yet to hold on the sword handle, u don't ask about the cause of your father's death..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
If the baby have started calling you Dada just calm down,have a gentleman discussion with your wife if the DNA results shows you aren't the father.After all someone is talking care of your unknown child.Things happens body no be firewood
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by April4th(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Go and lash your neighbor’s wife

1 - 1 naa draw kiss

Area i sight you grin
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by C141: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
illicit:
Carry ur cross abeg.

I no dey pokenose

Ur fater's pussy dia!

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by C141: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Go and lash your neighbor’s wife

1 - 1 naa draw kiss

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Romangalactic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
Better stop fishing for idiots grin
Like you abi? Sure
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
it is well
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
which part of the world is this happening hmm
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Exmilitant(m): 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
That is, you were busy moving from church to shrine seeking solutions to your many problems leaving your wife unfed and unfuck and you a lamenting because a smart neighbour was/is feeding and bleeping her? Owing to your moniker, you are a bastard yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
That is, you were busy moving from church to shrine seeking solutions to your many problems leaving your wife unfed and unfuck and you a lamenting because a smart neighbour was/is feeding and bleeping her? Owing to your moniker, you are a bastard yourself.
Thank you Jare I hate the fact he is calling the innocent child a bastard something he has no medical prove over.I am sure God is hurt.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Chris525: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Your breakthrough is near. Dont be in a rush to confront your wife, dont give in to your emotions.

For now concentrate on your revival. Work with that Pastor for your restoration, that must be your priority for now.

Keep important details to yourself. When the time is right everything will be clear; what you want & how to go about it.

The Lord is your strength.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Shinny1: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Op am not trying to justify what ur wife's action but have you ever thought of what kept the woman with you despite been broke and having serious health issues

I think you should confront your wife in a friendly way and tell her what you think and give her time to own up since you don't have the cash for DNA then if she denials threaten her with going to DNA and see her reaction...

And for the child please don't stop showing her love...
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by seanwilliam(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
Even if the G is not your neigbor, do you think He (the G) will give your wife money without any entanglement?
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by culf: 12:13am On Jul 22, 2020
Oga, be careful with your wife, a wife that can do that can also kill
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2020
Run a paternity test first to confirm, before you can kill your neighbor. ☹️
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 22, 2020
Kylekent59:

Your username revealed it all. I wonder why you chose such name.... It could be that the name you chose is manifesting in you.
Didn't you read the part, where he said he just created the account to share this?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This The Future For The Sex Life Of Nigerians / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) / The Real Meaning Of Iyawo, Yoruba Word For Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.