Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,744 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51922 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Openbusiness4: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm
grin u sabi. And na only 20 remain for the whole world grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OtemAtum: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
What do you want again, give me that 500k,make I use boost my agbo business
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by obonujoker(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2020
ChiChilolo:
If she helped you spend the money now owu kwa giwa that would come here and be lambasting how women are materialistic chachacha. Now she's helping you manage and you want to explode your impulses... What do men want sef cheesy

Nwanyi oma... Kedu Kodi??

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by SarkinYarki: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Wow you are among the very few men that God blesses with a great woman ...listen to her and you will never have problems. ..if she says 500k then agree immediately ..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by anambraamaka: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Shuu
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by miketayo(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Ya lucky u got a good gf, wait u came to brag or complain undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OneManLegion(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Was reading the comments particularly to see if someone would notice and point out the age discrepancy in the two posts.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

Who are the other 2?.... grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Fake story cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by candyguyofficia(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
I hope Op know the value of what he have. If you wise spend the 500k
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by festwiz(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Happy Birthday tho.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by DAYOODS(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

From your write up your fiancee has sense more than you. Just listen to her. Spend less .
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by 1x2x3: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2020
OneManLegion:

Was reading the comments particularly to see if someone would notice and point out the age discrepancy in the two posts.

No big deal. Before the marriage in December he will be 39 years old.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Sultty(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Op what is ur problem, why rubbing it all in my face cry cry cry cry
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Simbrixton(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
broooooooooooo u areeeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaad u want make we dey envious abiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Stallion93(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
Who go dash me front page space? I wan comment a life changing thing grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by imanray37(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
YOUR FIANCEE IS THE TYPE OF WOMAN EVERY SANE MAN DESIRES YOU,ARE THE TYPE EVERY SLAY DIRECTIONLESS QUEEN DESIRES. YOU ARE THE TYPE A WOMAN FEEDS,CLOTHES AND HOUSED WITH THE KIDS,SHE IS. THE TYPE THAT A REAL MAN FEEDS, HOUSED,CLOTHES WITH HIS KID I RATHER GO WITH YOUR FIANCEE
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Austinosconst: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
My brother stop this unnecessary show off.

N1m is very small considering the price of things in the market because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Please budget N7m for wedding and additional N3m for honeymoon.

Wishing you a blissful union.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Blacknote: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
So person can not use him football and real age for the same month again?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by chatinent: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
I don't know who has to see this but this story is 99% unbelievable and 1% probability to be true.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by macphilip: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Are you feeling okay sir?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
Clinghton:
Her decision is cool, my problem is if she's forcing it on you.

Why would she not force it her mofo Bf...when the person that suppose to be the driver of his home is deviating to the wrong side...

I have met someone her before, I didn't value what I had not until she slips off my hand then I know that marriage materials are scarce among ladies...up till now, I'm yet to see someone close to her...
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bolousadex: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2020
I yielded to everyone's demand and spent almost 5m on my wedding, but it makes no sense at the end. It's all down to one day merriment, jolly and paparazzi. I struggled to keep up few months after the wedding, it's not worth it. that money could have been spent on something productive. Things such as travelling and spending time together makes more sense than lavishly throwing money to the bush. If you have the money, go ahead but if you don't , just chill and do a zoom wedding with few guests..Thank God ,partly for social distancing guidelines

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by baratech: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
I think you should spend 2m.... So you can do the wedding very well....

Professional world class websites... Massive discount!

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
O.P , in life there are seasons of abundant blessings and seasons of dryness.....

Your lady is the kind that hates lack in her life and she is so afraid of Poverty. Thus her success in life....

I will rather advice you open an account , call it Children's fund acct,....push some money into I'd first, then whatever remaining of it, use it to to your wedding....

You can never tell the character of your woman when two of you go broke .....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nnamdi234: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Things are hard your fiance is smart spend less and enjoy your remaining 500k.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by pretyval: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Add the remaining 500k or so na...
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Congratultions OP , you are about to marry an Angel, you are a lucky dude i tell you.
Listen to her.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by maiiilooo(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Lucky u... Hold her well ooo
Shaa ma own be say I Wan show for una wedding oo ma come chop foods.. So send me an invitation plus transportation..
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Obakashdee(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2020
Lol this one na story abeg, better story
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Openbusiness4: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Holycity:
surprise her with a car on your wedding day, you can still do the wedding on December so you can gather enough money to buy her a car....
thats the thing to do, she deserves it joor
the wife to be wants them to save money. Yet unare saying he should buy car. Won't that push the money up? Or is it a toy car ur saying? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Men & Cheating: My Experience, My Lessons! / She Told Me She Has Herpes / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.