Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,506 members, 7,885,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? (900 Views)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Ibadan: Post Ume And De Screenin Registration Commences / JAMB To Combine University (UME) and Polytechnic Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? by skylo(f): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2007
Please give your opinions, we are the leaders of tommorrow
Re: Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? by jmichael90: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2007
The answer is very simple because all public examinations are very corrupt(may/june,nov/dec/neco etc),i believe post ume is less corrupt than ume examination.Before gsm came many people find their way to pass ume and after then ume malpratices have improved drastically unlike post ume ,it takes an expert plans to carry out post ume malpratices.so ume is corrupt than post ume.
Re: Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? by crasniplet(f): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2007
ume veeery corrupt d day i saw 1 of my skul mate outside waiting 4 orijo i was surprised dis is a very brilliant girl dat u can never thinkshe can do sthng of such i think efikos dont believe on orijo
Re: Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? by shittu123(m): 6:51pm On Jun 19, 2007
As for me o, Ume is very very corruput an exam .Imagine an exam which is not done fairly,
now that mobile phones were very rampart,it help catalyse the so called expo in most of our SO called exams.I pray God Help the serious student because they find it very difficult to attain a very high score in there respective Jamb the reverse is the case for them.
But i think the time as come THE POST TEST THAT HAS JUST BEEN INITIATED WILL WRECK MANY OF THEM DOWN, OR ELSE THE ONE GOD HAS DESTINED TO ENTER SCHOOL THIS YEAR. U will be amazed to see the result of student scoring 290,270,280 e.t.c in jamb
They will definitely run-down in there respective post test.

I pray god help the serious student. Do i hear u say AMEN.
Re: Ume And Post Entrance Exam ----which Is The Most Corrupt? by samsondavi(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
Both are corrupt

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs America / The Bermuda Triangle / Nist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.