Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,291 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:31 PM

Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate (26112 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by mamaafrik(m): 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
They should offcourse start an impeachment process on him since they are inseparable.
Southern Nigerian a nd North central is 2/3 of Naija
Have you seen people killed by Fulanis in Southern Kaduna dis week
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by OhBiafra: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
wetin bring Yoruba come here Mr man
The slave that made the Statement on behalf of Buhari is Yoruba
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Yankee101: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Then impeach him
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by mabea: 5:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
sad Good talk I love the way buhari used zoning formula to appoint them sef.Never knew chief of army staff reports to chief of defence who reports later report to the defence minister so buratai is under abayomi olonishakin! really?
What's your point really
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by DEROXMAN: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
mabea:
What's your point really
That the senate are wasting precious time the service chiefs are good enough because any disruption will lead to mutiny not necessarily through weapons imagine buratail sacked someone who is hated is appointed you know what that can cause
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Let me still put this here!!

I'm not a fan of Buratai or a fan of Buhari!!

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

Kano was not safe... Bombing here and there!!

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is now almost free if not some villages which are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

We northerners know that things are now better compare how it was before.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

We only want BUHARI's government to do more!

Bandits in zamfara and kastina should be given same attention that was given to Bokoharam stop underestimating them...

We need more action and change of outdated strategies!
Visit a psychiatrist/psychologist. U need it

3 Likes

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by SuperStriker: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is now almost free if not some villages which are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

Bandits in zamfara and kastina should be given same attention that was given to Bokoharam stop underestimating them...

Bastard monkey.

Will you write this rubbish if the bandits visit your family?

Cursed ape.

2 Likes

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Karlifate: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
On point.
isthatso:

There is official hierachy and there is political hierachy. Was the VP under Kyari or was Kyari under the VP. Some will say the VP is the number 2 man but the VP needs to go through the COS to see the President. In reality the COS to President runs the show. So it all depends on the environment and from president to president but every Head of State in Nigeria is always particular about the CoAS. You will notice that if there is a southern president the COAS will be from the south, and vice versa for Northern presidents.
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by AgentNairaland(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
You Were Warned Not To Vote For APC And Buhari, Islamizing Nigeria Is There Objective..

2 Likes

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Realadey(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
I just don't know what is wrong with this nation, can't we get things right for once?
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Stallion93(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Simple and short
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by mabea: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
That the senate are wasting precious time the service chiefs are good enough because any disruption will lead to mutiny not necessarily through weapons imagine buratail sacked someone who is hated is appointed you know what that can cause
Do you mean that Buratai is loved? Do you really mean that Buratai has performed?

2 Likes

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by snowball11(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Before 2015 Bokoharam were stro inng and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

See this one,......yhen, yhen not a fan of Buratai or yhen, yhen a fan of Buhari! undecided

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Jones4190(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by ILoveDemMANNA: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:

True

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by DEROXMAN: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
mabea:
Do you mean that Buratai is loved? Do you really mean that Buratai has performed?
see this matter pass service chiefs but what am saying is if buratai is removed someone of his tribe must be chosen else you know what Fulani's can do
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by pmoye(m): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Nairaland Buharideen.
Nairaland eDefense Minister to our existing non-existent president.
How much were you paid to publish in the nonsense?

Tell us... e no fit pass N10,000 las las.

DEROXMAN:
sad Good talk I love the way buhari used zoning formula to appoint them sef.Never knew chief of army staff reports to chief of defence who reports later report to the defence minister so buratai is under abayomi olonishakin! really?
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:

Where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Ategberoson(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2020
techmo:
cool

Buhari ain't sacking any service chief

A week after his own state Governor Masari complained of insecurity , EFCC dusted his file

Youths accross Katsina also organised a peaceful protest and their leaders where swiftly arrested

please talk like a human being and stick to being an intelligentsia that I personally know you of on this platform

this jargons you cooked up there is not just incoherence but has no point with the thread

no one can question God why he created a man like Buhari or na Satan created that nuisance?
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by jojothaiv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
A nigg* up there said Kebbi, na so cup of fura just fall for my head...
grin grin grin
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by flexzy001: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by israelmao(m): 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
Clarion call to all the change mantras:Tnubu,Wole Soyinka,Sowere,Falana,Dino,Akande,Fashola,Fayemi,Amosun,Oshio,Lai,the father of lies and others who sweettalked many Nigerians into voting for Mr.Lifeless.

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by wisestjohn00(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by techmo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

please talk like a human being and stick to being an intelligentsia that I personally know you of on this platform

this jargons you cooked up there is not just incoherence but has no point with the thread

no one can question God why he created a man like Buhari or na Satan created that nuisance?

I specifically spoke the reality.. Buhari isn't sacking the service chief take it or leave it

And attached to this are Katsina indegenes who spoke against Buhari's service chief

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by akin9ja78(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
We knew, no one is taking it from you. Lol
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
shithole country
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Epukaa: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by wisestjohn00(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
failed country
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by wisestjohn00(m): 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by DEROXMAN: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
pmoye:
Nairaland Buharideen.
Nairaland eDefense Minister to our existing non-existent president.
How much were you paid to publish in the nonsense?

Tell us... e no fit pass N10,000 las las.

I support whoever I like money or no money besides is there a crime loving someone the fact you hate pmb doesn't mean everyone should and who is e defence minister did you see me claiming any post I only said my observation
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Niaja4real(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-only-buhari-can-sack-service-chief-presidency-replies-senate/

How many of this presidency still remains at least, two have gone now, so how many are left now bikonu!
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Shuugar98(f): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
in summary, only buhari can sack service chiefs but he won't sack them because he's well pleased with them because they are progressing with their northernisation and Fulanization agenda, in conjunction with the extermination of the zombies from the south in the military.... Boko haram is the same thing as bandit and Fulani herdsmen... Omo Yoruba ronu o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Insist Saraki, Dogara Must Step Down / Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.