Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,293 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:40 PM

Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate (26113 Views)

El-Rufai: Only Buhari Can Convince Me Run For Presidency Or Be A Running Mate / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Only Buhari Can Determine Extension Of Lockdown In Lagos, FCT – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by dalass(f): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:

So does it mean the Presidency is comfortable with the poor performances of the current service Chiefs and the rise in insecurity across the country, which necessitated the calls for their removal ?

SMH

He didn't question that they were not performing well or the high level of insecurity. It is only this supremacy battle of who calls the shots that Presidency is worried about...

They don't care if we live or die... Its about who's boss. Who can appoint and who can fire appointed idiots who only feed fat on the insecurity of the country. May God judge them all!
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Chuksmonika(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
A president doesn't change service chief like that, you have to always put someone you trust, people who you trust, may dem no dispose you in a coup.
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Cmanforall: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
hisexcellency34:
what is Buhari's pact with those service chiefs sef? Are they bigger than the whole Nigeria represented by NASS?
It seems he's scared of coup
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Grateful02(m): 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Chei this country sef don reach level wey presidency dey remind legislative arm about constitution? Sha make i no talk
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
This country sha.

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Kola1010: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
If they impeached Mr president you will not have that your dirty mind to talk again.. Idiot
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
So why is the presidency foot dragging?
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by NairaMaster1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
suprememoney:

So what is stopping him from sacking those greedy service chiefs?

My brother, I doubt the existence of Buhari
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Helen4411: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by IMASTEX: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
suprememoney:

So what is stopping him from sacking those greedy service chiefs?
They are carrying out his bidding perfectly, please don't ask me what that is.
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Advocate500: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:
Let me still put this here!!

I'm not a fan of Buratai or a fan of Buhari!!

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

Kano was not safe... Bombing here and there!!

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is now almost free if not some villages which are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

We northerners know that things are now better compare how it was before.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

We only want BUHARI's government to do more!

Bandits in zamfara and kastina should be given same attention that was given to Bokoharam stop underestimating them...

We need more action and change of outdated strategies!
you are a fan of nepotism,tribalism,zombie,cluelessness,favouritism and all the nonsense Buhari represents as a leader.
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Americafighter: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arrewa:

But I must commend this government in the fight against Bokoharam in the north East.

Before 2015 Bokoharam were strong and well equipped that no northern state is safe.

God punish you for these... We fighting there no what is happening you are here saying nonsense

Kaduna, Gombe, bauchi, Sokoto, Kebbi,Adamawa, And Yobe were not safe...bomb was killing people here and there!!

They take over local governments and take full control... Displacing and bombing people in large number... There's no week we don't hear of Bokoharam attack in the north.

Even Borno the headquarter of Bokoharam is now almost free if not some villages which are soft targets

Today Bokoharam only have the capacity to attack Borno villages that are close the forest.

The only problem I have the with this government is their poor stragies in the fight against bandit in kastina, Zamfara and southern kaduna.

Bandits in zamfara and kastina should be given same attention that was given to Bokoharam stop underestimating them...

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by bejeria101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
DEROXMAN:
sad Good talk I love the way buhari used zoning formula to appoint them sef.Never knew chief of army staff reports to chief of defence who reports later report to the defence minister so buratai is under abayomi olonishakin! really?

The cds *chief of defense staff* is the overall of the service chiefs. It's rotational between the 3 armed forces group
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by vasco01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
That's why insecurity will never end in this country with one man remote controller
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by DEROXMAN: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
bejeria101:

The cds *chief of defense staff* is the overall of the service chiefs. It's rotational between the 3 armed forces group
thanks I never knew this

1 Like

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by stickle(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Their covenant and link must be strong, God please help
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Innoskysky: 4:24am On Jul 22, 2020
You are 100% wrong. At as February 2015 When the then President postponed the general election by two weeks he fought bokoharam to stand still and it was just Borno state with few local government that was unsafe, but today more than 5 local government is been secure my this bokoharam, the serial killings of bandits in katsina and Kaduna is worst. So many attacks and death that is not recorded, please try and watch Journalist Hangout on TVC then u will know what is going on. The date rate is alarming.
Arrewa:

Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by omiolota1960(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2020
nigeria is practicing politics without principles.May God save us
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by stormborn28(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Arrewa:

keep deluding yourself just like the Ostrich who buries its head in the sand pretending to hide
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by Emmycrucial1: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
So what is the plan of buhari on the incompetence of the services chief? They should have been sack long ago. If we have a right leadership.
Re: Only Buhari Can Sack Service Chiefs, Presidency Replies Senate by orisa37: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2020
The Military is in the Executive Responsibilities of Mr. PRESIDENT but The NASS can IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT for the SLOPPINESS OF HIS STAFF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Natasha Akpoti Receives Certificate Of Return From INEC (Photos) / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ / The Moment Pat Utomi Endorsed Peter Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.