Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,682 members, 7,969,001 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy (228 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / 5 Terrible Effects Of Jealousy To Your Relationship - Bamisepeter's Blog / Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy by Franklinworld: 6:43am On Jul 22, 2020
*Comparison is the mother of all jealousy*
Have you ever wondered why the Manuel of a car is different from that of a bike or a bicycle? Have you ever wondered why a cup will not complain that 'its fellow called 'plate' always carries the food? Or have you ever wondered why the spoon doesn't say i am supposed to be the one in the fire? Each kitchen utensils or cutleries helps to make its own contribution. Just because an axe is big doesn't mean a razor is not important. We are all important. A bitter leaf in the mouth is bitter but it is very good for the stomach. You cannot write yourself off because of comparison. You are needed in this world no matter the level you are in right now. Stop using others' manual to read your life. Life is a journey,it is not a competition. Life is like a contribution. All the kitchen utensils helps to make the soup taste better. Even the bitter leaf is very useful when you apply it to the right soup. You are not what you say you are. Your true identify is in the Word.
Stop comparing,start contribution your quota . If no one appreciate your contribution, appreciate yourself.Be the best you can be. Never forget " people's success are not your failures and vice versa. Just because others are succeeding doesn't mean that you are failing
Keep trying, keep moving and keep working. Your Light will keep shining more and more if you don't give up

written by me ENABULELE Francis
I like writing articles to show Hope,Love and Compassion
Re: Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy by Juliusmomoh: 6:54am On Jul 22, 2020
Thank u sir
Re: Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy by popsy2(m): 7:16am On Jul 22, 2020
True
Re: Comparison Is The Mother Of All Jealousy by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2020
So true, but check my siggy no
w

(1) (Reply)

3 VERIFIED TRICKS To Keep Your LOVE Steady / I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking / Good Morning Texts For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.