Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,704 members, 7,969,060 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking (228 Views)

Chat Shows Medical Doctor Joking About Rape And Blaming Women For Causing Rape / I Was Joking When I Said I Like 12, 13 And 14-year-old Girls – Nigerian Man Say / Could She Be Joking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking by Honiray(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2020
My experience in asking lady for relationship ever since I've graduated from higher institution make me to wonder whether there is any wrong with my presentation because of the way most of them do response.
I don't see myself to be a comic but they all say I'm funny and serious about having a relationship. I need girl for seriously serious relationship
Re: I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ok
Re: I Am Not A Comedian But Serious And Not Joking by blazingblender(m): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
try to ask girls that are not to familiar with u..and secondly try not to say so much jokes to a girl ..gals tend to friendzone funny guys...

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Texts For Him / I Want Love / Oil Painting On Canvas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.