Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,888 members, 7,942,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: (978 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Lady Begs You To Send Her Your Pictures?..... / A Man That Begs You ❤️ / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by mcdokwe(m): 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2011
am going straight to the question
what do you make out of a girl who begs you to kiss her in hidden places but would not as much as let you hold her hand in public places?
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by Mygoldie(f): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2011
Maybe she is just shy.
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by Coolabbie: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
A lady in d streets but a freak in d bed. Isnt dat wat guys lyk?

1 Like

Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by mcdokwe(m): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2011
shy she doesn't act it in any way
coolabbie, i need someone who is real wherever and whenever
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by MrCork17: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
mcdokwe:

am going straight to the question
what do you make out of a girl who begs you to kiss her in hidden places but would not as much as let you hold her hand in public places?

brother. it mean you are ugly (no oofeinse) wink
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by MrsChima(f): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2011
What would I get from my husband kissing my kitty? You mean sucking my kitty?
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by 190: 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2011
Kiss the damn thing!!

Infact eat

CHOP AM

use fork and spoon add a little curry and thyme and maggi for flavour to it undecided undecided
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by Atreides(f): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
Maybe she doesn't do PDA's.

1 Like

Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by DGreatMan(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2011
Some tyms when a girl does not allow you to have body contact with her in public then it means she is just playing you.

1 Like

Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by mcdokwe(m): 8:43am On Feb 08, 2011
Moi ugly? U are dead wrong Mr.
What is PDA?
Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by Atreides(f): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2011
mcdokwe:

Moi ugly? U are dead wrong Mr.
What is PDA?
Public Displays of Affection.

1 Like

Re: What If She Begs You To Kiss Her In Privte But: by no1madman(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2011
I'll gladly kiss her private part. . . .hahahaha yeparipa!

(1) (Reply)

Why Oh Why Do Women Online Give Away They Were A Victim Of A"hit And Split?"-lol / I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life / Waooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.