Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (48156 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
Mygoldie Oya na, grin

come online before i change my mind oo

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by rhymz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2011
Valentine. . . .when I can get a gal on 2go and I mean a very pweety gal and 4ck her in 2 dayz. . . .scheeeew. . . Any guy wey waste money say im dey do val be mumu jor
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
ID,
yOU NO WELL OOOO grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by ofala(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
ODE TO MIRIAM, MY VALENTINE

Dabbles in a land so distant
Every doings dearly living;
for your scent severally shuttles
from that South,to this East
our cause;unequally unique
And like rock: our beliefs bellied
for with every tender we tangled
Now,the sea stands between
Our fusion still over flowing
Your faithfulness,surely undaunted

From dew till dawn will I prove:
all prowess' of yours;
to every sundry in serious spreading
May not be seen:
but your steps steadily sparkles
And on mortals:
Your pace unsparingly pierce,
your grace gallantly gags
every goblin and glory
Your posture in pleasing;
peels every flattery

Your signs some may snugger
But your dealings dearly dazzles
Sweatlessly;
Sleekly
and smilingly,you unscrews
all squabbles from all quarters

Overmuch:
Lay I drunk!
And my dreams;
Your edible breasts edify
My soul,
your supernaturalities doth steadily arose
A thousand thanks;rare gem
for your aroma,and armada
Heaven;
being kinder-
My candour'll soon be caressed
by your permanent physical presence
My cherished,cherry Chiaka
Your tact's intact:
all lilies'll liven
and grand carnivals commanded-
That very 'I do' day
With cheerful cheerleaders
celebrating our union
From every bedrock
Of heaven's canopy.

----------- OFALA

http://africhat.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=91&pid=173#pid173
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=14pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE,

People so far we have,

190 to mzdarkskin --- CONFIRMED

Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Joyblinks to reality101--- Pending        
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to  ----      undecided undecided
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
[s]iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again  [/s]
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending
viruz007 to pweety4me---pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
ofala:

ODE TO MIRIAM, MY VALENTINE

Dabbles in a land so distant
Every doings dearly living;
for your scent severally shuttles
from that South,to this East
our cause;unequally unique
And like rock: our beliefs bellied
for with every tender we tangled
Now,the sea stands between
Our fusion still over flowing
Your faithfulness,surely undaunted

From dew till dawn will I prove:
all prowess' of yours;
to every sundry in serious spreading
May not be seen:
but your steps steadily sparkles
And on mortals:
Your pace unsparingly pierce,
your grace gallantly gags
every goblin and glory
Your posture in pleasing;
peels every flattery

Your signs some may snugger
But your dealings dearly dazzles
Sweatlessly;
Sleekly
and smilingly,you unscrews
all squabbles from all quarters

Overmuch:
Lay I drunk!
And my dreams;
Your edible bosoms edify
My soul,
your supernaturalities doth steadily arose
A thousand thanks;rare gem
for your aroma,and armada
Heaven;
being kinder-
My candour'll soon be caressed
by your permanent physical presence
My cherished,cherry Chiaka
Your tact's intact:
all lilies'll liven
and grand carnivals commanded-
That very 'I do' day
With cheerful cheerleaders
celebrating our union
From every bedrock
Of heaven's canopy.

----------- OFALA

http://africhat.com.ng/showthread.php?tid=91&pid=173#pid173
Copy and paste grin. . .You can't even compose undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
^at least he learned from u , good lecturer
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

Copy and paste  grin. . .You can't even compose undecided
LWKMD
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^MAY THUNDER HAVE DINNER WITH YOU angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^at least he learned from u , good lecturer
Get out jor . . .Ashewo angry
Pls help me get my girl back nau . , .Anna cry kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

Get out jor . . .Ashewo angry
Pls help me get my girl back nau . , .Anna cry kiss
na wah na dis time ur brain dey ring , me asewo angry angry angry angry
may u neva seee annawhite nakkked again , uncountable AMEnnnnnn angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

^^^MAY THUNDER HAVE DINNER WITH YOU angry
D-sense:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
And what does that mean?

Wetin you smoke?
You dey craze?
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
Come here . . . .
Dem swear for you?
Pls waka comot here before before i lose my temper . angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
shocked shocked grin Crying baby need a lullaby to fall asleep.

@Topic A lot has been going on here behind my back. 190 while Mz.darkskin tried to weep away the shame off ya face, she just booked a room in MARIOT  me and her But I have not accepted the offer yet.  undecided

D-sense  tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
D-sense:

Come here . . . .
Dem swear for you?
Pls waka comot here before before i lose my temper . angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked shocked grin Crying baby need a lullaby to fall asleep.

@Topic A lot has been going on here behind my back. 190 while Mz.darkskin tried to weep away the shame off ya face, she just booked a room in MARIOT  me and her But I have not accepted the offer yet.  undecided

D-sense  tongue

does mzdark look like inkerd to you undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by annawhite(f): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
190 4 d sake of our friendship cn i hav dat key now
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

does mzdark look like inkerd to you  undecided

Hell No, that Inkerd babe is too precious, But I still have a date with mzdark,

@D sense  tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^ angry angry angry

Annawhite
Pls now,what did i do to deserve all these embarrassements?
Pls expalin to me . . . .I've been crying all day   . . .  . .can't live without you honey. cry kiss
I love you some much.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by r231(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^oh oh
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy shocked undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
r231:

^^^^oh oh
REALITY101:

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy shocked undecided

angry angry angry angry
Annwhite come and see what you caused.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2011

joyblinks

i told u i want REALITY101. where re our names on the list?

and you are ordering mukina to ban somebody. you help Seun develop nairaland?

come on babes make this proposal lil more romantic  smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by chibaby5(f): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
The people dat wuda made ds topic tick are no longer on Nl sad sad All my sweethearts where u all at? sad sad cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 10:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
chi-baby:

The people dat wuda made ds topic tick are no longer on Nl sad sad All my sweethearts where u all at? sad sad cry

Simple cool cool All i see is people throwing insults and begging all over the place undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
chi-baby:

i will report u , u dey find val 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
beg me o
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Orton10(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

Simple  cool cool All i see is people throwing insults and begging all over the place  undecided
Abeg make we hear word!
Na who beg here pass you?
Abi na because person pity you answer na him we no go hear word again? Mtcheeew!!! angry angry
A per the insults and derailing - Once Over banned, 100 times Shy  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by mark44(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
Ladies, I have the Special gift for that Special man this Valentine, get him a 2010 state of the art LG 32" Full HD LCD TV for just #71,000. Imagine sitting down together and watching that wonderful movie while holding hands on the Couch on the Full HD screen. He will fall in love with you over and over again. For more details pls call me on: 07062230255 or 08028318784     wink

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by chibaby5(f): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

i will report u , u dey find val 2 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
beg me o

Beg u ke? Wat for?  grin tongue Abeg who is up to da task to be my 2011 Valentine?  cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2011
***Coughing and getting a drink,while staring at the gorgeuos lady above** wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by chibaby5(f): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2011
^Umm can u stop starring soo harrd at ma booobiess geeizz! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53)

Girl Flaunts Her Aged White Husband (Photos) / Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.