Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,877 members, 7,922,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (48158 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2011
chi-baby:

Beg u ke? Wat for?  grin tongue Abeg who is up to da task to be my 2011 Valentine?  cool
osanu bua , u no sey u jus fucck up sha
i wud gay crash it , i wanted to stay away b4  o
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2011
Im so feeling this Valentine song~ grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2MVzP4MaJ0
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
chi-baby:

^Umm can u stop starring soo harrd at ma booobiess geeizz! angry
No baby ,Aint staring at your boobies but your clean heart,full of love and tenderness,calling me name loudly . . .D-sense is you i wan to be with . . .So pls let's listen to your heart.
I ll treat you well. . .  .I have no girlfriend on Nland yet . . Hope you will be the lucky one . . .You deserve to be happy all your life . . .don't you?  
On my knee,tearing and holding your soft hands closer to my heart,so you can feel the beat of it.
Can't wait to have you there. kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by busygirl(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2011
Used to look forward to valentine's day but not anymore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by mrofficial(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
Page 13 just yesterday. Iranu po. Mchewww,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2011
busygirl:

Used to look forward to valentine's day but not anymore lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**wipes her eyes with handkerchief** but why,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Pweety4me(f): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
mr.official:

Page 13 just yesterday. Iranu po. Mchewww,
Abi
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by busygirl(f): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

**wipes her eyes with handkerchief** but why,

The bittersweet nature of Love sad sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Fearcom(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2011
Evening All grin. . . . .hmm loff is in the air once again tongue. . . .lemme see. . . . . undecided. . . . . undecided . . . . . . undecided. . . . . .
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
busygirl:

The bittersweet nature of Love sad sad

Its okay but therz gud guys around
would you mind if i introduce you to some nice guys in Birmingham for something concrete
that is if the chemistry works between you both

Meanwhile pick an NL guy for your val  grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

would you mind if i introduce you to some nice guys in [b]Birmingham [/b]for something concrete

busygal ,, bcareful oo , dem notorious die in birms o
i dont no off 190 frnds o , but jus dont fall a fool again dear
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by adeibi: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2011
strolls in, and loves every bit of the thread
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by adeibi: 11:35pm On Feb 08, 2011
@190 ur obsession with mz darkskin is so funny.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by busygirl(f): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
190:

would you mind if i introduce you to some nice guys in Birmingham for something concrete

I actually live in birmz hehe! @190, I'm fine jare. Heart is locked and key swallowed cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
adeibi:

@190 your obsession with mz darkskin is so funny.

I beg your pardon, We are an Item now,
we have moved beyond the ordinary
i can die for her, cool cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
Idowuogbo:

busygal ,, bcareful oo , dem notorious die in birms o
i dont no off 190 frnds o , but jus dont fall a fool again dear

off topic:

Not me or my friend
do you think i roll with Nigerians undecided
he doesnt smoke,drink,no piercings or tatoo and rich cool cool

On topic:
adeibi, busygirl and Iduwolgbo please pick your men
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2011

[size=14pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

People so far we have,

190 to mzdarkskin --- CONFIRMED

Mygoldie to koolchicco--- pending
Joyblinks to reality101--- Pending        
K-money to Coolababe----- pending
woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
Amefi to  ----      undecided undecided
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
omolola to El Guapo-- pending
[s]iyatrustee to AGENT008 -- { Agent008 Refused } Please both partners are free to try again
firearm to Tjiskii--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending
viruz007 to pweety4me---pending
Day11 to Iyatrustee--- pending
morzook to googles--- pending

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by MOBO999: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2011
Me go rock this valentine, were all them Manchester ladies.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
MOBO999:

Me go rock this valentine, were all them Manchester ladies.
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 09, 2011
D-sense:

angry angry angry angry
Annwhite come and see what you caused.

Outta pity REALITY101 pleaded to his female dog named Cify to have mercy on D sense and accept him as her Val, Cify accepted and romantically with shy facial expression went on her knees with a beautiful flower to D sense’s feet.

D sense with a joyful facial expression he said, oh thanks Cify and to you REALITY101 at least I have got me a Val companion. REALITY said: Thanks bro but WARNING: do not pregnant my dog… Bye Cify See ya D sense’s
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by ITbomb(m): 3:50am On Feb 09, 2011
Miss Tracey
Whereever you are, I know you are always reading my posts
Pls I need you to be my VAL
at least for the sake of our unborn twins kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 09, 2011
this is really sad, that adults who are pathetically alone will resort to this, its like something out of a horror movie!!!
the author of this thread, go use a phone and call her abeg, what kind of low self esteem caused this? na wa o!! u should all go for therapy, it helps, ask your ex's grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sad heart broken lonely thr ;Dad, no real hot mama would come here and read this nonsense, except u tell her to , which only proves my point and make u all the more pathetic
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by ofala(m): 4:37am On Feb 09, 2011
@ D-Sense or whatever you call yourself. I wanted to ignore you but it is important you are corrected. the COMPOSER of that poem  is OFALA. And Miriam is his wife too. ODE! You could have seen the source too. It was written by OFALA. Don't think everybody here is just DUMB like you,ok? Happy val, that is, if you know what it is at all,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 6:05am On Feb 09, 2011
@REALITY101

i made the proposal over romantic na,  i guess u didnt see it. where have you been?

ok here it is again.

the ring is a valentine ring.

am on my knees, please be my Val. (huh fireworks everywhere)

reply quick ooo. so we will know where to do the shopping. cos that the most necessary part.

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2011
joyblinks:

@REALITY101

i made the proposal over romantic na,  i guess u didnt see it. where have you been?

ok here it is again.

the ring is a valentine ring.

am on my knees, please be my Val. (huh fireworks everywhere)

reply quick ooo. so we will know where to do the shopping. cos that the most necessary part.

Aww babes you so romantic, but>><><>
Baby I see white couple I ain't Michael Jackson grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2011
how about it?

dont turn it down suga. cos if you do, i go hug transformer ooooo

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Juikky(f): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2011
Am new on dis site, so i dont know how people replies 2 topics.[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2011
chick. your welcum.

you will do a brother a lot of good ooo, cos there are still some single guys who wanna pair for the val.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2011
Juikky:

Am new on dis site, so i dont know how people replies 2 topics.[color=#770077][/color]

Welcome aboard, we have some cracked headed and sensible niggaz and chicks here, so make a choice,

People on this site re so invisible so sweetie U got to be invisible mostly if this is your real pic undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2011
joyblinks:

how about it?

dont turn it down suga. cos if you do, i go hug transformer ooooo

Aww honey, yes I will be your valicious Val kiss kiss kiss Loving you deeply now,

Please don't go hug no transformer
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2011
oh. i wanna fly now.

where re we doing the shopping dear? Louis Vuitton, Prada abi Gucci? which?

@190.

can you kindly put our names in the book of record.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2011
joyblinks:

oh. i wanna fly now.

where re we doing the shopping dear? Louis Vuitton, Prada abi Gucci? which?

@190.

can you kindly put our names in the book of record.

Louis Vuitton will be cool, but since you re currently in Singapore and I'm in the US honey how we gonna do it? Are u free to fly down here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (53)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / 9 Married Women Talk About Their Affairs Outside Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.