Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,924 members, 7,886,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:24 AM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74585 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:

Watch it. They will label you a 'simp' for being sensible and for not pandering to their misogyny.

They should.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
RealEzee:
you sef dey see d angle some are coming from already, e get as e b guun

E shock me. Someone was even calling Ubunta. Na wa o.

Even Harddon no go support this.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Quinniscent(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Moses201:
To have a boyfriend isn't a crime,to ascertain what your boyfriend do for a living is very important....
Am not judging her, but this can be prevented in the first place if she's self disciplined.
I really love what you just said, at least, a very reasonable statement!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tunjilana: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
The police wasn't professional

They have no business asking about her sexual life, they should simply have grilled her about her relationship with the criminal and take her in for further questioning

Even if she is culpable, they have already scattered the case because advocates will focus on the harassment part and ignore the possibility that she may also be neck deep in the crime.

They need to teach this mehn not to bungle things by being unprofessional

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Crizillion1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Quinniscent(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Openbusiness4:
so if a criminal was found with you, you are automatically a criminal
Not actually a criminal but a suspected one

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Openbusiness4: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Quinniscent:
Not actually a criminal but a suspected one
very correct ✓

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by delpee(f): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure the get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

Really? People unwittingly get entangled in unusual circumstances everyday. That's the reason behind the prayer " akoba, adaba, Olorun ma je ka ri" that beggars say to attract people's attention.

How do we know she wasn't being preyed upon too? She said she was selling shoes which is why she claimed she visited him. At least she should be given the opportunity to defend herself.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ada9ja(f): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

pray you are not in her shoes

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by freemi(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

u r out of point.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by mac699: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
Buy affordable classic face shield contact 08142190000

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Techydude: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is mind blowing that over 150 people like your post.

May God never let you run foul of law enforcement agents in Nigeria.

donstan18:

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
AloyalNigerian:

I usually don't read comments past the first page. But this one, I was forced to come all the way here. I AM TERRIFIED.

Like WTF!

Most people are passing judgements emotionally just because she fell for a rich guy? How's that illegal?

So many guys disappointed me today.

Expressing pure hatred for a woman does not make you an Alpha male. Never.

I am scared asf. This could happen to anybody. What if it happens to me? Is this what folks will say too? Just because some females hurt males by leaving when we are broke, this does not invalidate the unprofessionalism of those policemen or male the unfortunate lady guilty.

I am grossly disappointed.

We can do better. cry

My brother, you have summarised it all. One of the greatest problems we have is that we lack empathy. The inability of most of us to place ourselves in the other persons shoes is the bane of our existence as Nigerians/human beings.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by jidxin(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

shut the Bleep up. The police could be suspended for this. She is presumed to innocent all those personal questions she could chose not to answer
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Jason2000: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Honestly,
I don't really see the fuss
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
stanliwise:
From the translation made above I don't think the policemen did something wrong. Dont be moved by ladies crying

Really? You don't see anything wrong in those questions?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Jason2000: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
Buffalo2:
That's what they do. After the harassment an "innocent and gentle officer" will come on board to "help" her then the drilling of bore-hole and extortion will start. I am pretty sure that from that moment of arrest, they know the level of innocence of the lady.

What makes her innocent ??
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Agugbadin: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
tommy589:
That policeman questioning her is a disgrace to police force

You have buried the girl already before her death. A girl you know nothing about you called USELESS. When has it become a crime to have a boyfriend?

I can guarantee you the policeman career is already in jeopardy.

Don't be in a hurry, you will soon hear the follow up.

The questions were in order to help them determine her level of involvement.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
Greenvaiper:

Enjoy your online freedom, if you see me in person, I can assure you that you will beg not to be thrown into jail. All these malnourished and retardded Nairaland miscreants/rats. Smh

Please, don't waste you breathe on them. They have no clue of what it takes to be human.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by EdmundDantes(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2020
Korinnesta:

It's more of assessment questions so as to know their chance in bleeping her inside the cell at night and to see her fear level whether she'd accept their offer or say no to their offer.. I know that they want her to bail herself using her body... That shows how rotten our police force has gotten...

I'm sure Nigeria gonna get better with time

You sure? Going by the comments you read here.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by klbakare(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
mamato:
Aaaahhhhh! This fine ge haf finally disgrace her reputable family, what is she doing in the house of an armed robber? Not even a yahoo boy?

I doff hat for your stupidity.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Agugbadin: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
onadana:

Use your thinking faculty jare.Someone she met a few days back.. how is she suppose to know he was a criminal?

Is not written on the face, so she will not know. At 25 she may be desperate to start a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Fearlez: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

this is abuse and intimidation and harassment. It's completely against all police code of conduct.

Any information extracted out of her in this state is of no use because it's under coercion and threat of use of force.

Your way of reasoning needs serious update.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Lush100(m): 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
One thing I know.
There is no foolish questions. Only "foolish" answers.
All questions seems foolish until u hear the answer.
You never can know where the truth will come from.
However they need to treat her like human being and decide if her answers genuinely shows she just a victim of circumstances.
And she should be granted bail please same day.
If a question seems foolish, please also give a foolish answer
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by expert555: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
No they were looking for info from her, the offense the boy was accuse of was serious, only or two mistakes I saw
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by dazzlingd(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sijo01:

Did you hear when she said he told her about his line of business?
How's she supposed to know that the guy was an armed robber or do they introduce themselves as such?
Is asking her sexually related questions part of the police job or is her crime sexually related?

And u expect her to open up that she is an accomplice to an arm robber?

I'm not saying the police didnt act unprofessional, but I have no special sympathy for her. She should be properly investigated as she is a suspected accomplice
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Rebuke: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:

Calm down and use yhur head.

I watched that video and believe me, that lady is just a victim of circumstances.

Even if she's found guilty, imagine the police kinda interrogation? What thE heck!

Common, this is Nigeria. No true justice here xcept God helps yhu.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
truthsayer009:
This questions are so funny to be honest. I cannot believe someone would ask these.

Especially No 4, how did they know she quickly agreed to date him? Who did the toasting of the babe cheesy

Cc: pocohantas

I cannot laugh alone abeg! This thing dey burst my brain.

They are mad sha. Nigerian police dey very unprofessional. It is also surprising that some people think those questions are appropriate. Annoyingly funny!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by jojothaiv(m): 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Although I didn't get most of their conversation since I don't understand YORUBA....

But OP, I have a simple question 4u...
In a Situation where the affected Person happens to be a WEAK MAN, would you have defended him..?
That's one Question.

Secondly, is weakness now the prerogative of Ladies..
Hope those LADIES who had the guts to severe the MANHOOD of their Boyfriends and Husbands will also be treated as Weak..?

I know I didn't get the MESSAGE due to LANGUAGE barrier, but I still believe Investigations should be carried out immediately.

Don't allow the WEEPING and TEARS of a LADY pacify you as a man so fast that your treat serious issues concerning them with Levity.
LADIES lie better when tears are start dropping from their eyes.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by cray91(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
From all comments read and video watched. i come to these conclusion:
(1) obviously the lady is innocent, she's just a victim of location and her only fault is rolling with the wrong guy and i blame her and every lady for always quick to follow every guys that drives car as they don't care to know the job of guys their interest and believe is once a guy is driving a car he is rich and has money and can pay their bills

(2) Those police officers needs to be relieved of their duties, they dont deserve or worth to be called policemen. they should already know the lady is just a victim of location and asking about her personal lives has nothing to do with the main issue of the person they came for. They just wanna prove and show to the world that atleast even if they didnt meet the robbers they met someone for information and yet its doing the right thing in the wrong way still

(3) Nomatter what we say or rants about on social media, our country can never change or be better in all parastatals cuz our leaders only care about sharing money and milking national treasures. this country is so wrong on all levels. lnfact we dont deserve to be called a country, i'm sure those police men had no proper training on interrogation they just used connection to get the job and handed Gun on them.

(4) If by now anyone still believes nigeria will be better the person must be living in the past cuz THERE TRULY WAS A COUNTRY
StagethemTVee:
A university of Ibadan graduate who was in the company of a suspected armed robber and kidnapper when arrested by officers of the Nigerian police force is seen in this video being harrassed and psychologically abused and initimadated by the same crude policemen. They used fear as a weapon to intimidate and scare her while recording her cry for help and attempt to explain herself.

This is so wrong, coming from people that should protect the weak. They used her weakness at the moment as a weapon against her, discussing sexually oriented and private issues that they have no business discussing with the lady.

After tweets by segalink and other social media influencers, the police force have issued a statement that all officers find culpable will be brought to book according to law.

Watch the 2-parts video of this intimidation and sexual harrasment by men of the Nigerian police force below.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1285996638587297792

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7lafuilyiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXeCoro1jeo

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Goalnaldo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2020
pocohantas:

They are mad sha. Nigerian police dey very unprofessional. It is also surprising that some people think those questions are appropriate. Annoyingly funny!! cheesy cheesy
shey you said the other time that you are not light skinned? smiley Abeg post your full picture may I see something.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ayanbaba2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Agugbadin:

The questions were in order to help them determine her level of involvement.

really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.