Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,157 members, 7,913,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:53 PM

Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral (74806 Views)

Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / Meat Sellers & Police Clash In Ibadan, Police Station Set On Fire This Afternoon / "My Refusal To Have Sex Landed Me In Kirikiri"; Lady Arrested By Police. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by ComeToJesus: 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure they get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.

So by your judgement, she isn't innocent. She's guilty. Someone just have to sound so puerile so that reasonable comments can have value.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 24, 2020
bkool7:
In saner climes, this lady only needs to ask the cops one question.
" What is my crime?"

I don't know when it becomes a crime, anywhere in the world, to be found in the company of a suspected criminal.

Later some of those condemning this lady will be shouting, " In saner clime"

Is this how cops behave in saner climes?

You either tell me my crime or get the F off
in a saner clime if u were amongst criminals during a police bust or raid u will be arrested as well but if questioned by detectives and u were found to be innocent and not a member of the gang they will let u go
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by zoedew: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2020
Righteousness exalts but sin will debase. You met a man yesterday and by the following day you are visiting and cooking for him. Most reckless a lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by cray91(m): 7:04am On Jul 24, 2020
Never said she was innocent man! just saying obviously just like many naija girls on these kind of occasions are just fond of rolling and going with guys once they see you driving a car with the mindset of you being rich and capable of taking care of them. thats the main point of my assertion there and there's 60percent of that lady being innocent
tollyboy5:

You're no different from Nigeria police , reading comment and watching crying lady video made came to a conclusion that she's innocent
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by bkool7(m): 7:29am On Jul 24, 2020
lefulefu:
in a saner clime if u were amongst criminals during a police bust or raid u will be arrested as well but if questioned by detectives and u were found to be innocent and not a member of the gang they will let u go

Is that what's happening to that lady
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Mayokunamoo111(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2020
I know her very well, we graduated from the same school, this same year.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by tollyboy5(m): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
cray91:
Never said she was innocent man! just saying obviously just like many naija girls on these kind of occasions are just fond of rolling and going with guys once they see you driving a car with the mindset of you being rich and capable of taking care of them. thats the main point of my assertion there and there's 60percent of that lady being innocent
Most of the ladies knows wealth don't come easily, they'll notice their bf is into fraud but will keep billing them as the steal more. Now when caught you're proving them innocent. They joyfully spent illegal money.
I'll tell you %90 of ladies dating fraudster are aware of their bf job. Its normal to deny and start crying.
People are quick to support ladies without proper thinking. I'm very sure if it was a guy that was he close friend , you won't be showing pity like this .

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by cray91(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
yea now i got you! you may be right! they know. it's true
tollyboy5:

Most of the ladies knows wealth don't come easily, they'll notice their bf is into fraud but will keep billing them as the steal more. Now when caught you're proving them innocent. They joyfully spent illegal money.
I'll tell you %90 of ladies dating fraudster are aware of their bf job. Its normal to deny and start crying.
People are quick to support ladies without proper thinking. I'm very sure if it was a guy that was he close friend , you won't be showing pity like this .

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Nairalandmonika: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
donstan18:
It's unreasonable and stupid for someone to think a lady that was found in company of criminals is innocent.

They should make sure they get the truth from her and penalize her.

Tears doesn't by any means prove you innocent.
Mumu, everyone including the so called criminal is innocent until proven guilty.

If I make an allegation that u are a criminal, the burden is on me to prove u guilty. So until then u are innocent. Try get sense abeg.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
EdmundDantes:

My brother, you have summarised it all. One of the greatest problems we have is that we lack empathy. The inability of most of us to place ourselves in the other persons shoes is the bane of our existence as Nigerians/human beings.

Gbam!
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Rawhumper(m): 12:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Xoxo tempting wink

Queenoffucks:
Come on guys, let's all fvck the police together. They are good citizens grin

Queenoffvcks
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Miracle1991: 4:41am On Aug 10, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
How is he a disgrace to police force? He should smile ,joke with a criminal ABI?Do u even knw if the useless girl nah robber informant? Her parents warned her ooo but whosai sad ! Dey must follow Big boys enter G wagon.She deserve all the insults
his questions are irrelevant.why is he asking about her virginity?
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by chukwuibuipob: 5:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Miracle1991:
his questions are irrelevant.why is he asking about her virginity?
stale.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Unrated900(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2020
That’s the problem when you recruit illiterates in the forces

You can never see DSS acting such baba suwe film

Even the interview is conducted in Ibadan language

Shame.
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by MamaletASO: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
Who has dis video??
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by creativehubb: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very bad and unprofessional, she is not the robber, Nigerian police should be more proffesional than this, investigate properly instead of destroying her image and tormenting her
Re: Video Of A Lady Arrested By Ibadan Police Goes Viral by Unrated900(m): 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
StagethemTVee:
So asking about her virginity, who she slept with and why she left her last boyfriend is the truth they want to get from her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police In Imo Discover Unclad Body Of A Rape Victim A Day After Val(Graphic Pics / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.