Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? (502 Views)

Lady Who Used To Be The Ugliest Girl In School Shares Her Transformation Journey / Don't Promise A Woman Marriage Until You Know Her TRUE Character.... / How To Know A Woman's True Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by Factfinder1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Should a person's social media post be used to judge and access their true character??

U read a post on nairaland where it said a ladies Facebook comment made her lose her about to be married husband and I also saw another Facebook profile of a 17 year old Nigerian girl posting her nudes and saying people should rather tell her they want to sleep with her rather than lying that they want a relationship, there Re soo many abnormalities on social media forums especially Instagram and Facebook it lives me with the same question....Should a person's social media post be used to judge and access their true character??
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
No
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by AnyaIgbo: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sometimes it does.
Cos out of the abundance of mind, the hand writes.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by illicit(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Not all d time
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by oluwaseyi0: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
Not always
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by adextetoo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Get your self back up using online digital marketing skills, these skills will pay you better than your job.

Use this as your side hustle and see a turn around

Click here to start the journey for free: TwentyXpro

Click here for a $25 startup capital: TigerWit

Download App here: TigerWit App

Don't forget to send me a thank you message for this info.

Information is Power
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by paulolee(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
not all the time bt sometimes it can be used to define a person and affects the present and his future because we all know and judge people online simply because can hardly see or define them offline..

1 Like

Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by BlackfireX: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
What is social media
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
a man who takes pleasure bullying ladies on social media without any good reason then clearly such a guy is a psychopath in real life
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by Zayttoven: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2020
No, because on social media most people portray a picture that people want to see, not who they really are.

I think social media should be tagged an "alternate life".
We're all just doppelganger's of ourselves out there.

That's why I respect Kayne.
One of the realest out there.
Re: Should A Person's Social Media Post Be Used To Judge Their True Character?? by kiddkash(m): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
BIG NO especially me and nwaamikpe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Disgraces Man Mercilessly For Not Fvcking Her Well [watch Video] / "Its Better To Share A Rich Married Man Than Be With A Broke Single Guy" / DJ Cupy Leaves Isolation Joins Crowd To Protest - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.