Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,163 members, 7,913,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy (6612 Views)

President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC / Irate Youths Hurl Stones At Mimiko, Accuses Him Of Corruption / Hundreds Of Half Nude Women Throw Mud, Stones At Gov Yero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by ayubam: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2011
So Jonathan wants to waste more money establishing Federal Universities in all States of the Federation. Is that the problem with this Nation? I thought we should be concentrating on the UBE by developing the early educational system, good secondary school education and technical colleges. I am a university graduate though but it the least of Nigeria problems. The existing Universities are nothing to write about. Poor standard and people graduates without any prospects.

And some guys still feel this is the guy that should be our president. God, what is wrong with Nigerians and Nigeria. Can we be reasonable for once and stop all these nonsense called politics.

Worst still, the youth that should know better have also joined the old to discuss sentimental issues such as religion, ethnicity, good luck and other ephemeral issues. Well it is in our hands, whether we will continue to groan as a nation or come out of the woods.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Biscute(f): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2011
That is just uncivilised and arrant non sense , even posterity can never for give those who dont have respect for their parents, after all politics is not the kingdom of God. Those of them who perpetrated the acts should be given good orientations to avoid further recurrences .
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by nvo5(f): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2011
johnjoel:

they should have killed hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nonsense

I won't wish that for my enemy.
Is good the way he witnessed it
so he will know WE are not safe
in the country, include his family.

I think its for a change in nigeria
by dividing Nigeria into two.
all the Christians in the north should
relocate to the south, and same is
applicable to the Muslim.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by ddcmachine: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2011
@kabikala, tho it's improper, part of the blame shld go to buhari, how can he, a past HOS visit a state without notifying the governor? I dn't knw if the security agencies were notified
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by nigermasse: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2011
protest! protest! protest! now is the time, join the protest 31th of february.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by pingpong1: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
I watched the campaigns on NTA and the crowd was scanty, I mean SCANTY. It means something to me. That we are not there yet and never will be in a long while.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by 10cirenoh: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2011
ddc machine:

@kabikala, tho it's improper, part of the blame shld go to buhari, how can he, a past HOS visit a state without notifying the governor? I dn't knw if the security agencies were notified

Who's deceiving who?

read this part :
haka_nai:

Some women and youths who scampered for dear lives when the bottles were being thrown, sustained various degrees of injuries due to stampede.
However, mobile policemen and some of the youths went to the Melford Okilo Road to confront those who were throwing the bottles and were able to get one of them, who was beaten before he was rescued by the police.

If they didn't inform the government, how come some security men were there? or did CPC rent the mobile policemen?
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by nagoma(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2011
Rasputinn
"Opposition cowards now hide behind almajiris to hurl stones at roads that GEJ has long passed,well time and INEC will soon save you all this misery cos by May all these dreamers would've ben put in their respective places;some will have to go & enjoy their military pension,some will go back to their church,some will,,,,,,all in good time"

As you have no almajiri's to throw stones at Buhari , you could perhaps use the kidnappers, the drug couriers, the human traffickers, the armed robbers, the advance fee fraudsters all of which you have in abundance - Just an advice.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by precy1718: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2011
bros no be fight now,

No dey take things like dis pisina abeg

before u go begin waka go hospital for injection on top anoda man sickness

just an a wrd of wisdom (lol)
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Nsiman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2011
@ ddc machine, exactly, will buhari's campaign remain in the north as cpc is of the north?
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by IbrahimB: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
At the end of the day INEC will announce that GEJ has secured 80% of the votes in Nasarawa undecided
That's why we have problems in the country
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Wadeoye(m): 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2011
They chose Nasarawa because they thought PDP is strong in Nasarawa just as the media has been saying that Jonathan will win in NC. I am sure by now, they know where they can expect their so called bloc votes.

Another thing that people need to learn from this is , if the election is rigged in favor of PDP, it will be a disaster for this country. If people can show openly to a sitting president (with stones been hurled at him) that they dont want him, I am waiting to see who will dear rig their votes.

I know and I am sure, Buhari will not pay anybody to go and chase the Jonathan out of Nasarawa - people were only expressing their anger at the system. Nigerians should know that things like happen only where a person is not popular.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by 10cirenoh: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2011
^^^^

You dey mind PDP and INEC? just like how dead fishes and oil spillages became eligible voters in the isolated creeks of delta state during the re-election they had.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Rhino5dm: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is just the beginning.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Nsiman(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08, 2011
With this rubbish in lafia, are u guys clapping for them?
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by jacobs123(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
The problem I see here is youths still engaging in election violence. We had 2 weeks to register and after that we can listen to the campaigns and vote your conscience on election day.
I have registered and I'm  just waiting for April to "unleash" my 1 vote to chase Goodluck out of Aso Rock on election day!!!
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Genbuhari3: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2011
Who remembered Operation WETIE in the old western region. well, Awolowo is not known to support violence, but the people went mad with his opponents, the thieves of those days.

same goes for Jonathan and his PDP thieves. Buhari do no have to encourage it. when people are pushed to the wall, they will fight with everything they can lay their hands on.

PDP, Jonathan, rig in the North in April, you die. Buhari is not ready to rig in the south, he can cope with the credible votes like mine that will come from that zone. going by INEC projections based on the recent voters registration, North East and North West is 41% of voting population.

I see this election without a clear winner but:

Buhari will lead - North East, North West, part of north central, and some good votes in the south west
Jonathan - South east and south south
Ribau - South West
Shekarau - a good showing in only kano

Then we see how the 2nd run will look like. at the 2nd run, only simple majority is required according to the constitution.

PDP should wait for their judgement day grin
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by 10cirenoh: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
No rigging oooo, Jonathan, if u no wan make this country turn to another CIV
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Johndoe300: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2011
10cirenoh:

No rigging oooo, Jonathan, if u no wan make this country turn to another CIV

Sharap my friend. If they rig, what can you do about it? Useless internet noise makers.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by ayubam: 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
Johndoe300:

Sharap my friend. If they rig, what can you do about it? Useless internet noise makers.

So, do you support rigging or what is the relevance of this post?
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Maicash: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2011
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan should forget Niger, Nassarawa, part of Plateau in this election, then the whole North west, north east.!

Let's see how he wins south west. south and south east can go to him, but it is less that 20% of the voting population. pdp is in trouble and if they rig, the die!

what u said is true!
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Johndoe300: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2011
ayubam:

So, do you support rigging or what is the relevance of this post?

Sorry, you have become so used to the BS on this site that you seem to actually believe it. If the elections are rigged what can YOU do about it?
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by jason123: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
Chei! This guys is tell us that they are about rigging the election.

Johndoe300:

Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by ayubam: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
Johndoe300:

Sorry, you have become so used to the BS on this site that you seem to actually believe it. If the elections are rigged what can YOU do about it?

You still have not answered the question, do you support rigging? I think that question is clear enough. Discuss issue please and not person
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by mrofficial(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2011
Lol. Yeye luck. grin

more to come
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Muza(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2011
why are all these pro GEJ moaning?
U did it first to the General in Bayelsa,Remember pay back is a bi+ch grin
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 09, 2011
9ja should learn from Egypt and Tunisia. I know them no fit. I never meet any Nigerian wey fit sacrifice themsef in the name of patriotism.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Nsiman(m): 5:02am On Feb 09, 2011
What structures has buhari in the S.W that u think he can win, his running mate? Sorry. Moreover, let me lecture u why buhari will not win, we have 3 major contestents from the north, as u put inec's 40% population of voters in the north, these 3 will share it and gej will have votes there too, s.s, s.e, part of s.w gej will win votes. Pdp as a party has strong structures in all the states and her members will not afford to let the party down. then tell us how buhari will emerge winner in april polls.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Anaegboka(m): 6:11am On Feb 09, 2011
ayubam:

So Jonathan wants to waste more money establishing Federal Universities in all States of the Federation. Is that the problem with this Nation? I thought we should be concentrating on the UBE by developing the early educational system, good secondary school education and technical colleges. I am a university graduate though but it the least of Nigeria problems. The existing Universities are nothing to write about. Poor standard and people graduates without any prospects.

And some guys still feel this is the guy that should be our president. God, what is wrong with Nigerians and Nigeria. Can we be reasonable for once and stop all these nonsense called politics.

Worst still, the youth that should know better have also joined the old to discuss sentimental issues such as religion, ethnicity, good luck and other ephemeral issues. Well it is in our hands, whether we will continue to groan as a nation or come out of the woods.
I or do I say you rest my case.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by 10cirenoh: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2011
Johndoe300:

You want to know what we're going to do right?

Just let your lord Jonathan rig the election first, then you'd see if Nigeria won't be on FIRE.

He has not even been able to handle just 3 states that has had violence for a while now, i wait to see how he's going to handle 10-20 states which are going to be on REAL fire come April.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by Wadeoye(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2011
Who says Ribadu will win South West? Let the time come and you will see how the election will go.

You know Tinubu is a coward - he will soon join the BB tickect when he sees he is about to be disgraced in South West.

Let the campaign start and you will see. You have not asked yourself why none of the ACN governor or Tinubu himself is not saying much about Ribadu's premature ambition. He is on his own - you will see later.

I am a South Westerner based in Lagos and can assure you that Ribadu has no place here apart of the fact that he is in ACN.
Re: Nasarawa Protesters Hurl Stones At Jonathan’s Convoy by 10cirenoh: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^

Ribadu should just drop his ambition now, he should support BB ticket

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why is Cement so Expensive? / Has Anyone Benefited From The Youwin Scheme ? / Dozens Of Fulani Massacred By Christians - Photo From The Scane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.