Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:27 AM

The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger (609 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
I don't blame girls who date guys because they have money. Money is a magnet that attracts anybody both male and female..

I never knew that as a guy I will fall in love with a girl because of her money..

NOW THE STORY
I met this lady in lagos she came to our photo studio after taking some pictures we exchanged contact. She is not beautiful so I didn't make any attempt to ask her out. She was giving me signal by calling often, chatting me up, but I wasn't giving her attention..

I never knew she was a rich. She invited me to her place 3 times I declined. I just gave her excuse.. The 4th time when she called and I told her that I can't make it, she got angry, I had to change my mind.

When I got to her family house I froze in shock . it was a duplex, she owns a car. as if she wanted to me know her worth for neglecting her. she asked me to follow her to her shop. she drove me in her car, and when we got there, lo and behold she has 4 staffs on salary.. The funniest thing is that I couldn't hid me shame.. She was just looking at me like, so you think am a small girl.

After I Ieft alot of thought were flowing through my head. When I got home I told some of my friends and they told me to go back an start loving the lady. But deep down I know what I have made her pass through. I made it obvious that am not interested in her through my reactions.. And now it's too late..

We still chat once in a well but I dont have the courage to ask her out knowing all I have done to her..

What made me post this is that I only started liking this lady immediately I knew she has money but before that I didn't give her a chance..

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by Hezzyluv: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
just hustle your own. Money shouldn't make you take steps you'll live to regret.
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by zeuss: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Op is a Hoe...... a common love peddler.......exchanges loe for money. ashawo
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by Ningen(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2020
This isn't gold digging at all. In clear terms, your admiration and respect for her simply grew due to her success and well do life. It's very okay.

1 Like

Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by HomerTimpson: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
OP i have lots of love for sell...

But the FTC has said it all
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by SavageResponse(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
There are also male gold diggers
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by anthonyuncle(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Ndubuisipaul1:
We still chat once in a well
which well?
plz come out of it
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by 175(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Ntorrrrr
Re: The Day I Discovered That I Am A Gold Digger by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:14am On Jul 24, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nigerians In Shock After A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin In The Presenc / Ladies What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.