Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,920 members, 7,949,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Help, I Dont Feel Cold - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Dont Feel Cold (423 Views)

I Dont Understand This Feeling Please, I've Never Felt This Way Before. / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) / This Is What Your Kidney Would Look Like, If You Dont Drink Much Water (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2020
good day Doctors in the house, please is this normal?
The thing is I don't feel cold. While sleeping I always put on the AC even during the rainy seasons.
I noticed that when people are with me, they always complain about the cold and will ask me to put off the AC, since I'm outnumbered, I'll put it off and sleep on tiled floor, that is only wen I feel cool.
Yesterday I was sleeping in Church, I had to put on the fan and slept directly under it, while everyone was complaining, I was comfortable.
lalasticlala, seun
Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2020
77Craze:
Ok
the hell is OK?
Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by CallMeAthena(f): 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
good day Doctors in the house, please is this normal?
The thing is I don't feel cold. While sleeping I always put on the AC even during the rainy seasons.
I noticed that when people are with me, they always complain about the cold and will ask me to put off the AC, since I'm outnumbered, I'll put it off and sleep on tiled floor, that is only wen I feel cool.
Yesterday I was sleeping in Church, I had to put on the fan and slept directly under it, while everyone was complaining, I was comfortable.
lalasticlala, seun
K.
Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
K.
seriously, u had to follow me to check my profile?

Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by CallMeAthena(f): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
seriously, u had to follow me to check my profile?
You should remove my number 4rm ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
oh OK, sorry for that, I'll do that now
Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
but na u put the number na
Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by CallMeAthena(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
dukeprince50:
but na u put the number na
Yes I did,but i want to remove it since it's obviously a vain effort.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Dont Feel Cold by dukeprince50: 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
CallMeAthena:
Yes I did,but i want to remove it since it's obviously a vain effort.
but before that, u need to call on the mod to delete a comment on that thread since I'm not the only one that quote u, sometimes u really have to think things thru before doing it sha. I don remove my own. Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Drugs That Can Damage Your Liver / Bald Or Grey Hair. Which Would You Prefer? / Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.