Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President (5849 Views)

Fact Check: Did Tom Hanks, Hollywood Actor Endorse Peter Obi? / 2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Tunde Ednut Endorses Mr. Peter Obi As Next Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Bighead9: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

With him atiku go his biggest vote ever

Even something your God tinubu could not do

He won osibanjo in his own estate won tinubus Lagos if not for violence

Go and sit down bro

Wrong.

Peter Obi is a bad luck. Any candidate that contested with Igbo as his Deputy, always looses the election. Buhari did it in the past and failed, Atiku did it and failed too. The same thing implies to any candidate that the Igbos decided to throw their weights around him. The candidate must loose the election. If i lie ask Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu, obiangeli Ezekwesele, Jim Agbaje and Goodluck Jonathan. angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Izupoi3: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
[quote author=DonXavi post=92050758]BREAKING NEWS!!!

PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE ENDORSE PETER OBI, AS THE NEXT NIGERIAN PRESIDENT.

July 21, 2020 Tonnison

The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God,( RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Monday called on former Anambra State Governor, Mr Peter Obi to prepare to take over from president Mohammadu Buhari come 2023.

He made the called when members of CAN paid him a courtesy call at his residence in Lagos to discuss the issues affecting the country, church and the state of insecurity in Nigeria.

Daddy G.O as he is fondly called revealed that massive corruption is killing Nigeria gradually and must be stopped before it consumes everyone.

Having checked on the crop of politicians parading themselves as leaders, I found Mr. Peter Obi to be the most qualified to lead Nigeria to the promised land, therefore, I endorse him for president come 2023.

Pastor Adeboye who was involved in a Protest March recently against the killings of Christian before the lockdown call on the Federal executive to shorn tribal sentiment and work towards installing Mr. Obi as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

“In the past, I have supported all the candidates that sort for my support, but today, I’m calling on all and sundry to rally round and support the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi of Anambra state ahead of the next generals I election”., he said.

“Let an honest Igbo Man with many years of wealth of experience lead Nigeria to the PROMISED LAND.
Saying ”We have tarried here for too long, It’s time to crossover to the other side of the Jordan” he appealed.

Source: Neweranews.com.ng

https://www.neweranews.com.ng/2020/07/21/pastor-e-a-adeboye-endorse-peter-obi-as-the-next-nigerian-president-see-details/[/quote

only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by mrvitalis(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Wrong.

Peter Obi is a bad luck. Any candidate that contested with Igbo as his Deputy, always looses the election. Buhari did it in the past and failed, Atiku did it and failed too. The same thing implies to any candidate that the Igbos decided to throw their weights around him. The candidate must loose the election. If i lie ask Sarakı, Dino Melaye, Ojukwu, obiangeli Ezekwesele, Jim Agbaje and Goodluck Jonathan. angry angry grin grin grin
Has atiku ever gotten more votes than he did in 2019 ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Bighead9: 2:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Nomadic Abokki let's wait for the time to come and we shall see how far. grin grin

You will only get Biafra online. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by veraponpo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Liars!

Pastor Adeboye as an elder and a leader can never ever talk like this.

Stop lying. I thought most of you hate this man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Askme2020(m): 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
DonXavi:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

July 21, 2020 Tonnison

The General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God,( RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Monday called on former Anambra State Governor, Mr Peter Obi to prepare to take over from president Mohammadu Buhari come 2023.

He made the called when members of CAN paid him a courtesy call at his residence in Lagos to discuss the issues affecting the country, church and the state of insecurity in Nigeria.

Daddy G.O as he is fondly called revealed that massive corruption is killing Nigeria gradually and must be stopped before it consumes everyone.

Having checked on the crop of politicians parading themselves as leaders, I found Mr. Peter Obi to be the most qualified to lead Nigeria to the promised land, therefore, I endorse him for president come 2023.

Pastor Adeboye who was involved in a Protest March recently against the killings of Christian before the lockdown call on the Federal executive to shorn tribal sentiment and work towards installing Mr. Obi as the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

“In the past, I have supported all the candidates that sort for my support, but today, I’m calling on all and sundry to rally round and support the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi of Anambra state ahead of the next general election”., he said.

“Let an honest Igbo Man with many years of wealth of experience lead Nigeria to the PROMISED LAND.
Saying ”We have tarried here for too long, It’s time to crossover to the other side of the Jordan” he appealed.

https://www.neweranews.com.ng/2020/07/21/pastor-e-a-adeboye-endorse-peter-obi-as-the-next-nigerian-president-see-details/
fake news. Pastor Adeboye residences is not in Lagos. This is fake news.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Realresk(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
If this is true... Then there's hope for Nigeria.. cos that guy is sound I swear
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Bighead9: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

Has atiku ever gotten more votes than he did in 2019 ?

Igbos cause it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Bekool(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
DonXavi:
BREAKING NEWS!!!

July 21, 2020 Tonnison

“In the past, I have supported all the candidates that sort for my support, but today, I’m calling on all and sundry to rally round and support the emergence of Mr. Peter Obi of Anambra state ahead of the next general election”., he said.

https://www.neweranews.com.ng/2020/07/21/pastor-e-a-adeboye-endorse-peter-obi-as-the-next-nigerian-president-see-details/

Peter obi and governor umahi is the most qualified igbo politician to vie for the presidential seat for now but I don't think the north that calls the shot will ever support them they will prefer to support orji kalu or rochas because they are more closer to the north and also understands their ways of life.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

E-go shock you sooo heard, just wait grin grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Wrong.

Aboki only if had a human sense instead of cow brain, you would have understand that you're fighting a lost battle. cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Bighead9: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Aboki only if had a human sense instead of cow brain, you would have understand that you're fighting a lost battle. cheesy

Igbo can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by three33: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Wrong.

[/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by three33: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Goldp5988(f): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
He said “Let an HONEST Igbo Man with many years of wealth of experience lead Nigeria to the PROMISED LAND.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
The worst form of bondage is being bound and not knowing that your saviour is near you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by Realerreal: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Delete this crap it is fake news!
Peter obi can become a minister highest! Not even VP ever!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by smileyoo: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Damage Control grin grin grin

Nigeria will not see 2021 let alone 2023. Biafra / Oduduwa just by the corner.
Somebody please mark this post and quote me after 2021, If Biafra fails to emerge, I'll quite Biafra struggle.
Anyi alaala!
lol. it's not as if am against the emergency of Biafra, given the present state of things in Nigeria, under bubu's glaring incompetence in handling serious issues affecting the nation.
but biafra's emergency as a new nation carved out from this corrupt entity called nigeria before 2021 is clearly not feasible, better prepare to quit the shambolic adventure.
the truth is that if nigeria continue in this down-ward trend of insecurity and un-checked corruption among the ruling class, the nation will naturally disintegrate, even without any Biafran agitation, then Biafra will emerge peacefully, without much loss of human and material resources.
presently Biafra can not emerge without major conflicts, and I don't believe the agitators have any serious platform to successfully undertake such national conflicts, don't be swayed by the propaganda of ipob to their ignorant followers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by totalhouse(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
Fake News....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
smileyoo:
lol. it's not as if am against the emergency of Biafra, given the present state of things in Nigeria, under bubu's glaring incompetence in handling serious issues affecting the nation.
but biafra's emergency as a new nation carved out from this corrupt entity called nigeria before 2021 is clearly not feasible, better prepare to quit the shambolic adventure.
the truth is that if nigeria continue in this down-ward trend of insecurity and un-checked corruption among the ruling class, the nation will naturally disintegrate, even without any Biafran agitation, then Biafra will emerge peacefully, without much loss of human and material resources.
presently Biafra can not emerge without major conflicts, and I don't believe the agitators have any serious platform to successfully undertake such national conflicts, don't be swayed by the propaganda of ipob to their ignorant followers.
You started with sense making and I was reading with keying interest only for me to be almost lost in your nonsense. You can not know how prepared those calling for Biafra are when you're not part of the activities and you don't expect us to disclose everything to you just to satisfy your ignorance. For the record Biafra is not breaking away from Nigeria, Biafra was in existence and we seek for her restoration. Nigeria was only created in 1914 by a British man called Frederick Lugard. Have you ever asked yourself who we were before 1914? The people of Egypt never imagined that the people of Israel will one day regain their freedom until it happened, how it happened remains a mystery to them till tomorrow. Biafra is already restored, it doesn't matter what you think.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bighead9:

Igbo can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.
Of cause we're not your fellow animals, only animals rules in the zoo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by obonujoker(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
If Nigeria wants progress

Peter Obi
Raji Fashola
Adeshina Adewunmi
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by RichBoy247: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Damage Control grin grin grin

Nigeria will not see 2021 let alone 2023. Biafra / Oduduwa just by the corner.
Somebody please mark this post and quote me after 2021, If Biafra fails to emerge, I'll quite Biafra struggle.
Anyi alaala!

Whatever you ate smoking, stop it, before it stops you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by RichBoy247: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
mrvitalis:

With him atiku go his biggest vote ever

Even something your God tinubu could not do

He won osibanjo in his own estate won tinubus Lagos if not for violence

Go and sit down bro

That's why he is President/VP of Biafra Republic today grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by bukatyne(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
Daddy wa, please STAY out of politics and face the church.

Thank you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by adekolaelect(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Tithes collector endorsed Tax collector .

Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
RichBoy247:

Whatever you ate smoking, stop it, before it stops you.
Is that supposed to be English language or Swahili? Instead of you to concentrate on cow realing you want to come and display what you don't have.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Endorse Peter Obi, As The Next Nigerian President by achierosion(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
BTW Peter Obi and Dave Umahi who do think will do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Traditional Ruler, Wife Others In Katsina / Is The First Lady Pregnant?(photos) / Breaking: Tinubu Succumbs, Agrees To Muslim-Christian Ticket (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.