Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,023 members, 7,890,364 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:06 PM

Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls (1236 Views)

How Do You Handle People Who Snub? / Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Lee99: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
So I saw a post made earlier about why girls snub guys and it was appalling to read, so ladies and gents here are some real reasons why guys snub girls.

1. When you meet a girl on social media and within the first week of chatting this line comes up "I need a favor" we all know the next thing is billing, unless you're new in the game you'll entertain the request for airtime or money for a sick loved one or house rent or gas that finished

2. As an intellectual man when conversing with a lady and you notice she is not inclined to the happenings of the world or is just too dumb to hold a meaningful conversation that is not about knacks or BBNaija

3. When she gives off a vibe of disrespect, some girls have such a low mentality and talk to every guy they meet like he owes her something, that entitled feeling leads to instant snubbing, if the block button wasn't useful it wouldn't be there in the first place

4. The I want to eat shawarma gang, these ones have already started planning how to eat your money and make no mistake after you buy the shawarma office has been opened, don't get me wrong it's not bad to buy shawarma for ladies because it appears to be their best food but then you'll hear I'm bringing my friend too, you don turn to operation feed the nation

5. When you haven't spoken to a girl in weeks and suddenly she texts you asking for stuff, INSTANT SNUB, I once had one who just texted me out of the blue saying she needed 2k urgently to go to the bank, we live in the same area and the bank is N100 to get to even uber no go charge 2k lol

6. Any lady that seeks to be financially dependent on you when you are not married to her. PS take care of your mother and siblings first

7. The ones who only remember you when they're hungry, broke or jilted by the bobo they left you to be with after hell has been bleeped out of her coochie

8. The ones who ask you what you can give them in a relationship or to be better phrased "can you take care of me" or "can you buy my cream" hanty before I met you who was doing that for you?

Feel free to add more.
We need to step up and put an end to the sets of female species with an entitlement problem

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Goldencheese(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
You narratively hit the nail on the head.

Lee99:
So I saw a post made earlier about why girls snub guys and it was appalling to read, so ladies and gents here are some real reasons why guys snub girls.

1. When you meet a girl on social media and within the first week of chatting this line comes up "I need a favor" we all know the next thing is billing, unless you're new in the game you'll entertain the request for airtime or money for a sick loved one or house rent or gas that finished

2. As an intellectual man when conversing with a lady and you notice she is not inclined to the happenings of the world or is just too dumb to hold a meaningful conversation that is not about knacks or BBNaija

3. When she gives off a vibe of disrespect, some girls have such a low mentality and talk to every guy they meet like he owes her something, that entitled feeling leads to instant snubbing, if the block button wasn't useful it wouldn't be there in the first place

4. The I want to eat shawarma gang, these ones have already started planning how to eat your money and make no mistake after you buy the shawarma office has been opened, don't get me wrong it's not bad to buy shawarma for ladies because it appears to be their best food but then you'll hear I'm bringing my friend too, you don turn to operation feed the nation

5. When you haven't spoken to a girl in weeks and suddenly she texts you asking for stuff, INSTANT SNUB, I once had one who just texted me out of the blue saying she needed 2k urgently to go to the bank, we live in the same area and the bank is N100 to get to even uber no go charge 2k lol

6. Any lady that seeks to be financially dependent on you when you are not married to her. PS take care of your mother and siblings first

7. The ones who only remember you when they're hungry, broke or jilted by the bobo they left you to be with after hell has been bleeped out of her coochie

8. The ones who ask you what you can give them in a relationship or to be better phrased "can you take care of me" or "can you buy my cream" hanty before I met you who was doing that for you?

Feel free to add more.
We need to step up and put an end to the sets of female species with an entitlement problem

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by shamsin6300(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
You just shake the whole table grin
You are 100% right.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by paulolee(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
mine is that urgent 5k they do need and also
when i meet a new bea and she starts with dt normal "phone is faulty" and that "my birthday is coning" lines, i would snub her for life even if its true..

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Emarvel(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bitter truth
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by chiommy123(f): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Rubbish list. Women are more intelligent, hard working than guys this days

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Lee99: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
chiommy123:
Of course, by being instagram strippers and clitocurrency experts wink

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by hashtagged(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
chiommy123:

You are right women are more hardworking and intelligent no doubt, but not more than guys
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Vyzz: 9:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
The ones that u don't understand their greenlight sef.....

The will be flirting wit u and after some time call u bro

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by chatinent: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Dear gentlemen and the other gender that used to need N5k urgently, it's okay. Make una no quarrel. Anyone who doesn't fit you, ignore them: you have the right to who you accept.
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by tobechi20(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
as if women don't snub guys more
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by MJBOLT: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2020
it's not everything you guys must counter on this forum sometimes it is good to allow the ladies here bask in their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2020
All those girls, them be serious office. They are mostly the same but with different formats... I avoid them like pleague grin grin grin tongue
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by articleme(m): 7:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Reasons Why Guys Snub Girls by Effulgent(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
chiommy123:
Rubbish list. Women are more intelligent, hard working than guys this These days

How about you be an example ?

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Leaks Her Nude Picture - Deletes Afterwards / The Most Romantic Set Of Niaja Guys Are Riverians / Would You Move On In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.