Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo (676 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Laseye008(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
An excited Nigerian man who just welcomed a newborn baby has bought his wife a brand new Mercedes Benz car as a “push gift”.

Man buys his wife Mercedes Benz
The man Identified as Ishola Omo Adisa on Instagram, acquired an expensive automobile as ‘push gift’ for his wife who gave birth to their child.

He shared a video and photo of the new car on his Instagram page.

The young man took to his Instagram page to share a video of the moment he gifted her with the Mercedes ride worth millions of naira.

Sharing the video and photo, he wrote; “She made my dream come through, I made her dream come true. Thank you, Funke.”

See picture of the new car below;

Man buys his wife Mercedes Benz

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMyVgZ1WcXs

1 Share

Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Vickho6(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
I just Dey pity d man paraventure if the child is not his....

All well and good..... It a good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Laseye008(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vickho6:

Lmao
Bro why you think go that side?
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by WandaMaximoff: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vickho6:

I'm sure he can afford a DNA test.
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oya all those hungry girls no go let us rest again now undecided
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by rawpadgin(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
I can only spoil my wife with expensive gifts if she's loyal from when i had nothing
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Vyzz: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
Vickho6:

Lol

It will end in tears
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stupid man what if the baby is not yours grin
Re: Man Bought His Wife Mercedes Benz As A Gift For Making Him A Father -video/photo by haiti007(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Love is sweet only if it involves money

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Tight / HELP! HELP! My "I'm Sorry" Is Killing Me. / My First Time Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.