Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

Someone Should Please Help With A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Should Please Help With A Job (160 Views)

When Did You Get A Job Offer After An Interview? / How To Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / I Just Got A Job At Royal Exchange Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Please Help With A Job by Wseller: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm an undergraduate and I live in Abuja. Ever since the Covid-19 outbreak getting a job has been a problem. My former work place where I used to work and earn some school money was shutdown cos of the outbreak and I have been jobless since then. Been going on one interview after the other but all they do is collect out CVS and tell us they'd call us back and that's how it's been for the past 2 months that things got going back to like normal here.

I'm tired and the financial burden coupled with the mental strain of going places hunting for jobs but all to no avail is beginning to weigh me down gradually as I got no one but myself. All savings gone cos there's been no replenishing source. Business ideas I got but no one is ready to invest cos I got no money to make the deal easier. Truly Life in this part of the world is money sad

Now all these got me here typing this and I'm praying and hoping if there's anyone out there who's in Abuja reading this and got a job whether it's a domestic job or any type of menial job that's looking for a hand shouldn't hesitate as there's someone out here whom lots of burdens are piled on and it's no longer funny.

I got experiences as waiter, barman (also a mixologist), worked as a cashier once, sales representative and I can go for a secretary too cos of my related experience as a cashier.
I hope someone finds me interesting enough to lift me up

The lord has been my strength and will always be

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales And Double Your Profit Within 30 Days / Plant Design Management System Training (pdms Designer) / Investment Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.