Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia (401 Views)

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) / Tony Kabaka Appreciate Gov. Godwin Obaseki Over Construction Of Road(video) / PRP Party Merges With APC In Abia. Set To Remove Ikpeazu Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by MetaPhysical: 3:36am On Jul 25, 2020
Many of you know I went to visit my gehfren recently. grin. Im back in Oodua land.

I hear Gov Ikpeazu was not feeling too well recently. I should have stopped in Abia to see him and give greetings from children of Oduduwa but bus driver said we had to rush and pass through Anambra enter Delta before nightfall so I could not make a detour.

On the reason nightfall must not catch us in Anambra......thats for another day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Gov Ikpeazu is a true Igboman, doing wonderful things in his state. God bless this man!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by ogbuefi677(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2020
Mushin boy,you no de sleep?
Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by MetaPhysical: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2020
Lagos boy, i no dey VI. grin

Mushing GRA na 24x7 enjoyment
Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Many of you know I went to visit my gehfren recently. grin. Im back in Oodua land.

I hear Gov Ikpeazu was not feeling too well recently. I should have stopped in Abia to see him and give greetings from children of Oduduwa but bus driver said we had to rush and pass through Anambra enter Delta before nightfall so I could not make a detour.

On the reason nightfall must not catch us in Anambra......thats for another day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now Gov Ikpeazu is a true Igboman, doing wonderful things in his state. God bless this man!
Brother ki leyi bayi?. Eji laaro kutukutu lati post iru kini yi. oga oo
Ko nse Gomina Ikpeazu lo pin eba ati obe. Alufa kan ti o nje Aposteli Chibuzor Okafor lo pin.
Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by helinues: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2020
Guy , this your obsession is getting stale...

Na so idleness dey worry you?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by Superwave: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2020
matex97:
Brother ki leyi bayi?. Eji laaro kutukutu lati post iru kini yi. oga oo
Ko nse Gomina Ikpeazu lo pin eba ati obe. Alufa kan ti o nje Aposteli Chibuzor Okafor lo pin.

Na you go tell us say Rome was not built in a day. No be only alufa na lemomu.
Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by IamWonderful: 7:56am On Jul 25, 2020
Chaiiiiiiii This is too lough, see as i dey raugh like small pikin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Appreciate Gov Ikpeazu Of Abia by MetaPhysical: 6:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Superwave:

Na you go tell us say Rome was not built in a day. No be only alufa na lemomu.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Kneeling To Beg For Forgiveness Amusing ― PDP / Osinbajo Chaired Economic Sustainability Plan Implementation meeting. . / "We Will Not Participate In Forthcoming Local Government Elections" - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.