Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,029 members, 7,946,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. (856 Views)

Non-indigenes Criminals Abominations In Yoruba Land / Nigeria At 60: Towards The Land Of Our Dreams - Sanwo-Olu / Rivers Mosque Demolition: Nasir Uhor “There Was No Mosque On The Land” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by favor914: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Redoil:
very sad of a country that claimed to be the richest in Africa.
. Fulanis killing people en mass and no one is talking about it
Where are the National Assembly members you voted for?
Re: Abominations In The Land Of Nigeria. by Daprinxy(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
I didn't read this rubbish too.
Because you've sold your soul,exterminated your conscience,rejoice on the deads of the poor,the deads of the helpless and the deads of people with some atom of conscience(unlike you),I hereby curse you that from this very moment,the pains,anger,tears,agony,hatred,depressions,frustrations,evil,and calamities of any kind will befall you,you will feel what the family of those people killed are feeling right now and if you refuses to change or repent from now till a month time,then you will join those innocent souls killed helplessly through the actions and inactions of this your demonic loved Government.Don't forget that it will certainly happen to you through this same Government actions and inactions,directly or indirectly regardless of where you're domiciled in Nigeria.....Mess with everybody with your dead conscience,don't mess with me.lets know or see how you will escape this buh peradventure you repent or change from your evil and wicked ways before that one month,you will still come and tender an apology here,if not,then you wouldn't live to tell the story again......remember that your ordeals and predicaments start now......(coming to my posts or my mentions to ignorantly drop a very wicked,devilish,satanic and demonic words,will be your greatest regret on earth),except you repent before a month time......then you will know that there are untouchable people on this planet earth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike / Omoku And Entire Orashi Region Of Rivers State Taken By Flood Again / Breaking: Security Operatives Shoots At Hoodlums Who Stormed Kirikiri Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.