Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

"I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike (836 Views)

Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Kosiso12(f): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2020
"I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike

By Wisdom Nwedene

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, on Tuesday, said he is the only "Governor that came out to fight the notorious SARS Operatives.

IGBERE TV had reported that Governor Wike warned EndSARS Protesters not to protest in Rivers State.

However, addressing the protesters that defiled his order on Tuesday, Wike said he has always called for the reform of the police force ,not only SARS , but was waiting to hear the day they will reform the police force.

According to him, "I am the only Governor, the number one governor in Nigeria that came out to fight SARS."

"I have always called for the reform of the police force ,not only SARS , and I am waiting to hear the day they will reform the police force."

"When i was shouting about the activities of SARS in Rivers State nobody supported us, they said i was playing politics, but because SARS has extended their brutality to their states now they want me to support them , I won't... No state is more important than Rivers State."

" Recall how my own media aide Marshal Obuzor was brutalised and molested by SARS personnel in port Harcourt."

"No state suffered more in the hands of SARS than Rivers State but when ever we cry out people will say we are playing politics, but today they are calling for #EndSARS because they have started killing their own people."

"So , what they are trying to tell us is that the lives of those SARS killed in Rivers State are not as important as those SARS is killing in their own states today."

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1368292/im-governor-came-fight-sars-gov-wike/

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Charleys: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike has been shouting about SARS for a very long time.

Most killings in Port Harcourt are carried out by SARS

1 Like

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by kalu61(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
Now I understand Wike's point. River State used to or is a hot spot for Police brutality especially during election time.

Wike the Wicked is vexing we no support am when Amaechi used police to intimidate am. When police was brutalizing me, wuna no talk, now e don reach wuna turn, wuna want make l talk.

Wike don hear shege for police hand.
How many policemen staged him in Edo again grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by majamajic(m): 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
After the internet brought up his old protest , he made the u-turn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Mood11: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2020
grin grin
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Charleys: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2020
majamajic:
After the internet brought up his old protest , he made the u-turn

Why him no go make u turn, he invented ENDSARS
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by jlinkd78(m): 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2020
Following
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Wawelexy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man wan use primary school sense for us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Moferere: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2020
Is that why you first do gra-gra ban protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Maxymilliano(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Granted he has been at the forefront of calls for police reform over the years, it is not enough to ban protest by same citizens that are the recieving end of police brutality and Injustice
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Ikengawo: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalu61:
Now I understand Wike's point. River State used to or is a hot spot for Police brutality especially during election time.

Wike the Wicked is vexing we no support am when Amaechi used police to intimidate am. When police was brutalizing me, wuna no talk, now e don reach wuna turn, wuna want make l talk.

wuna na ikwerre pidgin?
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by idealogical: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
kalu61:

Wike, GEJ and his wife actually used the same police to terrorize Amaechi, he even used the state police in collusion with GEJ to barricade the governor's mansion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by idealogical: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
He tried to bully the protesters and banned then from protesting, but after the protesters ignored his threats, he now ruched him to claim glory.

This man and his ego knows no bounds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Cyberterror: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Wike shut up! Yahoo boys have beat you to surrender. The mass disobedience to his order further shows that Rivers people have no respect for him or his office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by majamajic(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Charleys:

Why him no go make u turn, he invented ENDSARS

I was surprised when he said no one should protest
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by 21cents: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Koshi danu werey him been don ban protest o. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by sammy329(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2020
Happy independence day to yahoo boys angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by kalu61(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
idealogical:

Wike, GEJ and his wife actually used the same police to terrorize Amaechi, he even used the state police in collusion with GEJ to barricade the governor's mansion.

grin
Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by Babalawoniger: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
After his intention to intimate rivers youth fails, he now want to use reverse strategy for us. Wike is worst than Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by olanrele78674: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2020
This man wan use primary school sense for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm The Only Governor That Came Out To Fight SARS" - Gov. Wike by kalu61(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2020
Ikengawo:

wuna na ikwerre pidgin?
I no bi ikwerre, l no sabi

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Governor Obiano Sacks Notorious Ex Sars Boss As His SSA On Security / Governor Obaseki Gives Escaped Inmates 3-days Ultimate To Return. / THROWBACK PHOTO Of Laureta Onochie Holding Campaign Poster Stirs Controversy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.