Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,200 members, 7,910,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Trans Ocean's Attitude Test/information On The Nature Of The Test. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Trans Ocean's Attitude Test/information On The Nature Of The Test. (857 Views)

Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Whats The Nature Of Your Job And How Efficient Is Your Job? / Historical Pass Rates Illustrate The Extremely Challenging Nature Of D Cfa Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trans Ocean's Attitude Test/information On The Nature Of The Test. by kenkan: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2011
Hello guys,
Who has idea on how Trans Ocean attitude test looks like or the areas of concentration of their test.

Also one who has written this test or have a friend who has written it, can be of a great HELP to me on this matter.

I m to take this said test soon, and your comments/remarks will be of a help to me. With your remarks, I can prepare very well especially on the areas of concentration as you will give in your comments/remarks.

Thanks a million
for your anticipated help!!!
(Kenkan2000ng@yahoo.com)

(1) (Reply)

Telecom Job Training / LOOKING Up...investors Bet On Nigeria With N800bn Sealed Deals In Jan / What Is Pmp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.