Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:05 PM

Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought (62469 Views)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / A Must Read: See The Lagos State School Where A1 Can Be Bought (part 1) / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Jman06(m): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
PrettyMuchNoOne:

Honest students
Do you think there still honest students in this country?
There are still many honest and hardworking students out there.

2 Likes

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by vhuqnl(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
ODJ124:
well.... waec is one of the most difficult exam..
u are gonna wrt ...before making it to the uni..
some of the questions asked most of the students hasn't been thought... should they keep failing...
though exam malpractice is very bad.... but it has good side shall.. especially went u are frustrated in exam hall...

pls forgive them...
You couldn't even compose a simple write up without errors. Olodo. WAEC is verrrry easy! I had my 9distinctions without any help.

1 Like

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by tot(f): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
PrettyMuchNoOne:

Honest students
Do you think there still honest students in this country?

Of course there are. Everyone cannot be a cheat.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lol..who dey wait to repeat for schools again nowadays? Me and my niggarz just jakpa comot for school go miracle centre.. So they for waec exam,the invigilator dey help us solve maths questions self.......chai,money bad oh..
Even alhajas set collect money,deeper life woman self.......
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jman06:
This is the sad reality of events in our educational system!

And the worst part is that these people with fraudulent results end up putting honest students at disadvantages.

Even our higher institutions are not left out!
where I write waec,even the invigilator dey help us solve further maths questions self. Alhaja self collect money,deeper life self.........
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Babygal2020(f): 3:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
juliusocean:
federal University of technology owerri
damn straight
Pls be serious, same FUTO I jacked like say tomorrow no dey to make 2:1? This life no balance at all.
To add salt to injury, no job yet!!!! It's well.
Pls any tip to get UK work permit? I want to leave this country next year
I studied Microbiology.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Savagedan(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Thank God it’s not Barachel Model College. My Alma Mata, founded in September 1997. Please hail Barachel Model college, high sense of discipline and good moral , Jehovah Nissi is our banner.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Scout60(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Braintrain:
I bought my beng second class upper 400k in a federal university of technology

but you are in finals
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by AK481(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Misleading information>.

remove jamb from your write up
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by taibat61(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
The whole Nigeria system is corrupt because of money and laziness due to lack of discipline and Integrity. So sad. The same people wants to have thier way out of Nigerian to Canada
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by larryking540: 3:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Braintrain:
I bought my beng second class upper 400k in a federal university of technology
shut up,,
na so una take they mumu una self ,
person help your destiny due to your long cry for help ,u still wan caste am
..they for just leave you make u carry your certificate of attendance go hux jeje jeje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by od501: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
KGBEAST:

How is that possible

Exactly my question then, but after asking around, I noticed that he is from the north. They say some northers often don't use jamb to have gain admission into the university. Even if they do, they score as low 50 or 120 and still be accepted into the "best schools in the north".

All they need do is to meet one particular Alhaji, and it is done without paying a dime. They also said some of these northern communities don't pay either tax or electric bills.

So when we say that there are two countries in Nigeria, that's what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by stormborn28(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Vixlot:
It is all private schools
not all.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by ODJ124(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
vhuqnl:

You couldn't even compose a simple write up without errors. Olodo. WAEC is verrrry easy! I had my 9distinctions without any help.
congrats bro.....
pls criticise constructively ...what do mean ..i choose to wrt it like that.. or it's probably a typo error..
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by ODJ124(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
tot:

You can see the consequences of malpractice already. Imagine a person who went through university writing in this manner lipsrsealed Continue doing yourself.
it's a typo error... thanks for spotting..
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by luluman: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
post=92152614:

You've said it all.

Na dem undecided
Yes o, Igbos
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by oloyede90(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bachel can't do rubbish to make his students pass waec. But he's no match for jamb. Even if he has CBT centre, he can't try malpractices with jamb.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by juliusocean(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Babygal2020:

Pls be serious, same FUTO I jacked like say tomorrow no dey to make 2:1? This life no balance at all.
To add salt to injury, no job yet!!!! It's well.
Pls any tip to get UK work permit? I want to leave this country next year
I studied Microbiology.
No be everybody know what's up na find your way to the travel section
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by sunniislam(f): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
membranus:

But the "Chibuzor Levi" is not a Northerner, but an Eastern guy.

So what are you driving at?

He still came there as a Southerners to thrash you "abokis".
What I want to point at is the fact that Chibuzor was humble and wasn't making mouth, hence his hardwork paid. The guy that came with the prejudiced notion was disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by sunniislam(f): 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Na so the thing pain you wawa
Sannu shugaban masu hikima. Takkwali
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by sunniislam(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
membranus:

But the "Chibuzor Levi" is not a Northerner, but an Eastern guy.

So what are you driving at?

He still came there as a Southerners to thrash you "abokis".
I was trying to point out that one's prejudiced belief doesn't help. Reality is different.

Chibuzor was humble and wasn't bragging about it and hence he did achieved.

But if you're interested in the region of best graduating students in Faculty of Pharmacy ABU ZARIA, you'll be very disappointed because the board is a mixed composition of different people across various regions and tribes

1 Like

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by saxtaiwo: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is a pity to hear that this is coming from a whole Bachel, a very good mathematics teacher,one time best maths teacher in Lagos state. I keep saying it that education is not limited to any four walls of any university or polytechnic, if you know you are a dullard and can't pass ordinary waec exams then go and learn a trade or be an apprentice learning a skill,you are also getting education by doing so. It's a pity to see a whole bachel doing this.

1 Like

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by inamoto: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chai....

There is nothing people will not do for money....
How much was this lady paid for this cheap propaganda against an hardworking and philanthropist citizen. As for me oooo. This is a total blackmail and there is no element of truth in all of these.

She was going around snapping people around during exam. Meaning what?
She was going around snapping someone working for his salary. Meaning what?
She was going around snapping someone with money. Meaning what?

You better stop this rubbish and focus your time on better thing in your life before the wrath og God consume you...

smthhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by vhuqnl(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
ODJ124:

congrats bro.....
pls criticise constructively ...what do mean ..i choose to wrt it like that.. or it's probably a typo error..
Ok
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Gee64: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Naija education system is a scam!
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by bergs2: 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

My brother, na song wey I don dey sing from the 80s when I be smallie oh.

Na as the lyrics be so I sabi the.song reach I no know the title.

Thanks anyways
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Juanmike(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
ODJ124:

so if I forget something in exam hall and next to me knows the answer I should reject...?
you used miracle centre AkA Mgbo.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by kunlegboye(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Things are really bad in this country, those private schools in the country are really making fortunes from this...The parents too have hands in it knowing what they're paying for at the point of registration.. The students of this present generation are just something else,a lot of them are not serious because of exam malpractice. You'll be teaching ss3 students and be asking yourself how on Earth did they make it here...Funny enough ,they will later show you their results with A1 and tell you master I made all my papers...You'll be like what!...I remember teaching Physics and Chemistry in their tutorial centre for jamb that year,more than 95% of them were not serious!... Probably they new they were going to pass...If you know the level malpractices in waec and jamb you'll weep for this country, leaders are not concerned cause they're guilty...waec officials do their negotiations on amount to collect before exam would commence!
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by ShaqFu: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / David Onwualu Beaten By St.Valerian Catholic School Teacher, Died & Buried / Is FUNAAB, Abeokuta The Most Beautiful Public University Campus In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.