Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,665 members, 7,902,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought (62291 Views)

Oluwole Oluwabukunmi Got A1 In 9 Subjects In WAEC & Scored 324 In JAMB / A Must Read: See The Lagos State School Where A1 Can Be Bought (part 1) / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Burgcudi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chai finally, I go tell a friend to read this
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by SantaMuerte: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Well, I'm not surprised at the school mentioned undecided. The school happens to be in my area. I remember two days ago when I was chatting with my friend about exam malpractice and schools, Bachel was the first school we mentioned. I remembered him telling me about his friend that wanted to sit for Jamb and was asked to bring over 44k and my friend being surprised asked if it was for the whole Jamb registration, he just ignored. It was this same Bachel he wanted to register in.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Emanodimo(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Let the same be done at Babcock University for their Undergraduates.

What's playing out is simple, it has being in existence since creation of human.... It is part of human nature...We can it "Cheating".

The one in school are done under the will power of money... So raising the alarm won't end or reduced it
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Detolanny(m): 12:45am On Jul 28, 2020
MAYOWAAK:

BARACHEL is different from Bachel. The school that has been thrown under the bus here is Bachel.

He is right. There is a Bachel Tutorial Centre at Jungle Bus-Stop (Guinness Co-operative house), Iju Road.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Detolanny(m): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Victor1980:
Bachel Academy has helped many students in achieving their goals in life, and I'm one of them. I registered for UTME, and I was fortunate to meet with Mr Bachel in which he advised me to also register for ATS. Currently I'm in PE2 and in my final year at unilag studying accounting. I know lot of friends and family who graduated from Bachel academy that are doing well today. So,I wondered where this is coming from?
Ogbeni, which year did you write this comment because currently, there's nothing like PE 2 in ICAN. What we now have for over 15 diets is Foundation, Skills and Professional. PE I, II & III have long been buried.
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by pherdinand: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2020
They don't award B. Eng in a Federal University of Technology, they only award B. Tech
Braintrain:
I bought my beng second class upper 400k in a federal university of technology
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Heybeedee(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2020
omo na logistics them dey call am for this side o
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by olatechnician(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=92152470]miraclbut when the results came out i was shocked when i see my beautiful f9 gallantly looking at me...

lol@ beautiful f9
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Kaylet: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

He can't be in two places at a time, you and other good Nigerians can share similar information if you see anomalies in the society

My brother,
There's nothing to share, the information you and I don't have, the govt is aware: WAEC and other bodies are aware of them.

When did you write WAEC?
I'm through with my second degree years back and soon, I'll start my third degree insha'Allah.

We all know about special centres, only if you want to deceive yourself.

And I still insist, something went wrong with the playwright and the owner of the school.
The information is stale news: when it's time to correct the educational system, they'll call on us.

Stop the pretense
Re: Bachel Academy, Lagos Where A1 Can Be Bought by Telegrambot: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2020
Detolanny:

He is right. There is a Bachel Tutorial Centre at Jungle Bus-Stop (Guinness Co-operative house), Iju Road.
can I help you undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever / Nigerian Law School First Class Graduates Reveal Their Secrets / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.