Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki (33375 Views)

Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Friend22(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Esseite:

How did you make any sense here now?
Because your thinking is too low to see the sense in my quote.

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by pquaver(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
How much does APC pay NL for all these per minute publicity?

E go shock una come September. Edo masses are patiently waiting to shame Oshiomothief

Worry about the alarming number of pdpidiots and ipobhoots doing publicity for PDP per seconds.

Well September is coming.. EDO is not in Southeast.

5 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

When did obaseki give 16b to PDP from Edo treasury& for what purpose? Did he not extend d same courtesy to apc?
and when did oshiomole tell obaseki to share Edo money with him?

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,if the one man ,one vote was applied wholesomely Obaseki would have been a bench warmer because politically speaking Obaseki is unknown in Edo state.
He was sungkw handedly brought to power by Oshiomole's influence.
You don't know Edo state andI advise some of you to keep quiet and let real Edolites here speak

The people who drummed up the support for Obaseki then are the current APC deputy governor candidate and other men who thought Obaseki would be a party player.
But in the end ,Obaseki started behaving like a little Pompey (apologies to Dr. Pedro Obaseki).

I want to know if you believed and supported a person and when the person gets what he wanted and he starts fighting you like an enemy:is this normal to you?
He never allowed majority elected house of assembly members to be sworn in and sacked elected ,NOT appointed oh.I mean ELECTED local government chairmen ,which we know Oshiomole never did during his reign even though some e-rats are calling him names.
You can't call Oshiomole a devil and call Obaseki an angel because of your false equivalence that Edo no be Lagos.
Who does that?!
Some of you or should I say, most of you who don't live in Edo state just come here to mouth off your ignorance and you expect those of us who live in Edo state to keep mute while you spread your ignorance
Impossicant!
e go shock una

Pls read d comment I made again. All u are saying has no bearing on d comment I made& d questions I asked:

"What u are saying is that instead of oshiomole building Democratic institutions in Edo estate,is he pulled them down& destroyed every trace of democracy in d state.

Are governors supposed to be voted for or are they supposed to be appointed by oshiomole? Is that democracy or godfatherism? Was it not d same oshiomole who was always shouting "one man, one vote"? Is that in consonance with what u said above?"
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
and when did oshiomole tell obaseki to share Edo money with him?

I don't no or was there any time I discussed d above with u? Based on ur statement that obaseki shared 16b to PDP, it shouldn't be a problem for u answering d following:

"When did obaseki give 16b to PDP from Edo treasury& for what purpose? Did he extend d same courtesy to apc?"
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no or was there any time I discussed d above with u? Based on ur statement that obaseki shared 16b to PDP, it shouldn't be a problem for u answering d following:

"When did obaseki give 16b to PDP from Edo treasury& for what purpose? Did he extend d same courtesy to apc?"
go and ask wike and his fellow tax collectors

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Friend22(m): 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
kestor:

Nay sir! He can never 'fall' again because he stood up for something. You folks like changing the narrative to make cowardice look attractive. We only wanted him to 'fight' (contest) and let the majority of EdoLites decided his fate (accept or reject him) not a select greedy few (godfathers).
Comprehendé?
The same select greedy few made him who he is today yet, you want to place him on a high pedestal of paragon of virtue.

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
go and ask wike and his fellow tax collectors

Was it Like and his fellow tax collector ls that u asked b4 u came to d conclusion that obaseki gave 16b to PDP?
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Was it Like and his fellow tax collector ls that u asked b4 u came to d conclusion that obaseki gave 16b to PDP?
pls I don't understand what u just wrote above.organise urself well and ask ur question

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
pls I don't understand what u just wrote above.organise urself well and ask ur question

Am very organized. Are u? With all ur organization, u haven't been able to answer one question.

"Was it Wike and his fellow tax collector ls that u asked b4 u came to d conclusion that obaseki gave 16b to PDP?"
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Friend22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Pls read d comment I made again. All u are saying has no bearing on d comment I made& d questions I asked:

"What u are saying is that instead of oshiomole building Democratic institutions in Edo estate,is he pulled them down& destroyed every trace of democracy in d state.

Are governors supposed to be voted for or are they supposed to be appointed by oshiomole? Is that democracy or godfatherism? Was it not d same oshiomole who was always shouting "one man, one vote"? Is that in consonance with what u said above?"

Did Obaseki you are indirectly rooting for flow the same ethics when he never allowed majority of our eleceted legislators to be sworn in?
Did Obaseki not sack ELECTED local government chairmen?
NOT appointed oh,I mean ELECTED.

I bet if Buhari had dared to instigate Fayose's own state legistalive house to remove him after all he die to Buhari which I I know Obasanjo would not tolerate you will call him the devil himself and use many innumerable adjectives to describe him,but Obaseki did.

Oshiomole is not clean no doubt,but Obaseki not any better.
Let him who comes to equity come with clean hands.

If you say Oshiomole is destroying political structure s what about Obaseki busy doing cross carpeting to a new party that has candidates who were probably coerced to drop their ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Friend22:

Did Obaseki you are indirectly rooting for flow the same ethics when he never allowed majority of our eleceted legislators to be sworn in?
Did Obaseki not sack ELECTED local government chairmen?
NOT appointed oh,I mean ELECTED.

I bet if Buhari had dared to instigate Fayose's own state legistalive house to remove him after all he die to Buhari which I I know Obasanjo would not tolerate you will call him the devil himself and use many innumerable adjectives to describe him,but Obaseki did.

Oshiomole is not clean no doubt,but Obaseki not any better.
Let him who comes to equity come with clean hands.

If you say Oshiomole is destroying political structure s what about Obaseki busy doing cross carpeting to a new party that has candidates who were probably coerced to drop their ambition.

Na was ooh. Is English language that difficult? Were did u get all these things u wrote here? I can't relate with anything u said as they have no bearing to this:

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Am very organized. Are u? With all ur organization, u haven't been able to answer one question.

"Was it Wike and his fellow tax collector ls that u asked b4 u came to d conclusion that obaseki gave 16b to PDP?"
pls organize urself.I don't understand what u wrote

2 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
pls organize urself.I don't understand what u wrote

Y will u understand? cheesy grin grin

Let's try again:

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by DEROX: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
anyone saw what he wrote last "wish you well in the remaining Months of administration"

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Y will u understand? cheesy grin grin

Let's try again:

still same thing,I don't understand what u wrote

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by DEROX: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Oshiomhole is an evil man.
He should be banish from the state

Oba of Benin please
oshiomole has charms and spiritual powers very dangerous a man only God will save obaseki because that oshiomole is a ritualist
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
still same thing,I don't understand what u wrote

Off course u won't. Ur hands won't understand but ur heart does. cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Roozzaay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bad omen coming from every angles for His Excellency

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by DEROX: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
How much does APC pay NL for all these per minute publicity?

E go shock una come September. Edo masses are patiently waiting to shame Oshiomothief
wink hope you remembered his atiku and buhari 2019 ended in tears

3 Likes

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Off course u won't. Ur hands won't understand but ur heart does. cheesy grin cheesy

I still don't understand.pls rearrange urself
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
I still don't understand.pls rearrange urself

Let me help u rearrange urself. According to u:

"Obaseki shared 6b naira to PDP".

Do u understand that?
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by DEROX: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Its good they are sieving themselves out because if they remain they will be enemies within without obaseki knowing them.
Hope you remember what the north did to Jonathan
even without them being in Jonathan govt you think Jonathan can win without the north?

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by OffsahBoye(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Na was ooh. Is English language that difficult? Were did u get all these things u wrote here? I can't relate with anything u said as they have no bearing to this:

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by SirBunky85(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Let me help u rearrange urself. According to u:

"Obaseki shared 6b naira to PDP".

Do u understand that?
so dis is what u have bn trying to ask me all dese while?nawa o
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
OffsahBoye:

Governors are supposed to be voted for,by the masses in a Democratic society.
Oshiomole brought Obaseki single handedly and campaigned for him,the single handedly means nobody knows him in Edo politics before then.
He got to power through someone's already built political structure,and we all know politics is a game of Loyalty,Interest and godfatherism,its everywhere

If Obaseki knew he wouldn't have been loyal to Oshiomole he'd have refused the offer of being the governor initially, cause am sure they must have came to terms and conditions,which he (Obaseki)must have agreed to,only to become the governor and become something else.....
Even if Oshiomole was suffocating him as the godfather,imposing people to his cabinet...... The PDP that he decamped to,would there be any difference??won't he settle people with political appointment??that's even if he doesn't pay money at all.....
He wants to fight godfatherism,the system that brought him in,and yet he's also behaving as one

Once again, u are talking off point. All I needed was ur first sentence which answers d highlighted. I didn't ask u for history. All other issues I raised below, u avoided answering them.

[b]
Are governors supposed to be voted for or are they supposed to be appointed by oshiomole? [/b]Is that democracy or godfatherism? Was it not d same oshiomole who was always shouting "one man, one vote"? Is that in consonance with what u said above?"

1 Like

Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by lexy2014: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
SirBunky85:
so dis is what u have bn trying to ask me all dese while?nawa o

Which of d questions?
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Don't joke with Osho-baba....the juju power that made Obaseki governor instead of Ize-Iyanmu in 2015 is active to reverse the position....

Oba to paa'yee! Izeeeee! Benin people, I fear una, Edo State is the home of voodoo in Niaja....the have it in quantum.....they believe in their traditional way more than the Oyinbo Religion....an average Edo born person is a member of Ogboni Conframtanity
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by bigfish3k: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
DEROX:
even without them being in Jonathan govt you think Jonathan can win without the north?
It is easier to deal with someone from within than from outside because they will be revealing your secrets to them while you are entrusting them.
Jonathan won without the north in 2011
Re: Osamwonyi Atu Resigns, Dumps Obaseki by Elsiedaniels(f): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hemm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of OPC Leader, Gani Adams Back In The Days / I’m Not Married To Buhari’s Son, Says INEC Chairman Amina Zakari / Touts Shun Soludo’s Orders, Attack Tricycle Riders Over Levies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.