Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,682 members, 7,889,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

Honeymoon Disaster. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honeymoon Disaster. (1729 Views)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon Disaster. by waffluence(m): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2011
A NEWLY WEDDED COUPLE FROM THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA CAME TO LAGOS ON THEIR WAY ABROAD FOR THEIR HONEYMOON AND LODGED IN A HOTEL.THE NEW BRIDE RAN INTO HER OLD BOYFRIEND WHO WAS HER FIRST LOVE AND ENDED UP WITH HIM IN HIS HOTEL ROOM WHILE HER HUSBAND WAS ASLEEP. WHEN HER HUSBAND WOKE UP WITHOUT SEEING HIS NEW WIFE BESIDE HIM, HE STEPPED OUT TO LOOK FOR HER AND COULDN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES AT WHAT HE SAW. JUST BEFORE HIM WAS HIS WIFE COMING OUT OF A MAN'S HOTEL ROOM WITH THE MAN IN BATHROBE AND GIVING HER A BYE BYE KISS AND HE OVERHEARD HER SAYING SHE ENJOYED THE MOMENT SHE SHARED WITH HIM AND LOOKED FORWARD TO OTHER TIMES. IF IT WERE YOU,WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Join Olumide Emmanuel every Wednesday on www.facebook.com/olumide.emmanuel as he discusses real life issues on IF IT WERE YOU.
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by 190: 9:26am On Feb 09, 2011
I would Faint Immediately

when i wake up i would think of other options
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by Sukosam(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2011
Either get a divorce or continue 2 patch up the marriage farce.
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by segunjowo(m): 11:01am On Feb 09, 2011
I would file a divorce ASAP!
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by ekakids(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2011
that must be the most horrific thing to happen to anyman
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by Coolabbie: 11:27am On Feb 09, 2011
Straight 2 d courts 4 divorce. Forgiveness issue no arise here.
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by ejime1(f): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2011
WHAT, Could this really Happen in true life?
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by naijafrend: 11:53am On Feb 09, 2011
Get out of the room ASAP with my properties leaving her to settle the bills (that should be more enjoyable than the one she had with her BF). She dosen't get a chance for explanation/forgiveness as she was looking forward to more trysts. Once I reach home, I summon her folks, inform them about their daughter's act of benevolence and then proceed to obtain a divorce.
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by dave2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
I will just walk away and end the marriage.
But i trust, my wife wont dare such a thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Honeymoon Disaster. by bigl: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pretend as if i saw nothing. i'll get her into bed and f***k her brains outa her mouth! It wld be something she neva seen b4 in her life. Then i'll keep d marriage on for a while, making sure she's enjoying it and break up wen it'll pain her d most.

hey, crime don't just pay dude!

(1) (Reply)

Is He Serious? / The Dangers Of Cohabitation / You And Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.