Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,811 members, 7,921,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

If You Can’t Protect Lives And Properties As A Governor, Resign– Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Can’t Protect Lives And Properties As A Governor, Resign– Apostle Suleman (184 Views)

Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Protect Lives And Properties As A Governor, Resign– Apostle Suleman by akajesus1020(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
The senior pastor of the Omega Fire Ministry, Apostle Johnson Suleman has slammed Governors that cannot protect lives and properties in their state. According to Suleman, any governor that cannot protect lives and properties has failed.

According to Apostle Johnson Suleman who made this known via his twitter handle, said that such a governor should resign. The major aim of any government or governor is ensure that the lives and of properties of the people that he govern should be safe. Please click on the link below for the complete news.

https://www.akajesusnews.com.ng/if-you-cant-protect-lives-and-properties-as-a-governor-resign-apostle-suleman/
Re: If You Can’t Protect Lives And Properties As A Governor, Resign– Apostle Suleman by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
That's the truth!!!

Your employees don't give excuses for not doing their job!

So political leaders must also lead by example

I don't know why, Elrufai leaves problems, Wherever Elrufai is, there's always chaos

(1) (Reply)

The End Time Signs Of Technology / Who Is God? And How Do I Find Him? / Church Reopening: I’m Waiting To Hear From God – T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.