Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Malawi Bans Public Farting - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi Bans Public Farting (5635 Views)

Ghana Bans Public Officials From Travelling First Class / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Kx: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2011
still wonder it is called 3rd world country?
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2011
Very good. It is d rite step in d rite direction. I hope dis can also be formulated n implemented in 9ja.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
mr.official:

This is ridiculous. What if I fart in public and then deny it? grin You know those silent ones. wink You fit smell my yansh?? cheesy

Abi them too dey fart for malawi?

yes o! lol grin 'gas' too full for that country.
what about silent farting and strong breeze, who will know that its me?
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Iyara(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by ayztech(f): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
Hahahaha. useless people. Imagine.

well sha, is it that people just walk and fart  anyhow truely? dem no get shame?

If only when you fart, smoke comes out, those guys will be easy to catch. chei, the whole street will just be full of smoke self.
grin grin
brown smoke! and everybody walking with a small handfan!   cool
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by stormm: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
Can you record farting, in public or otherwise? He who alleges must prove.

E no easy to be jobless
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
i hope they will not resort to smelling of nyash to catch the offender

they might.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by stmarc32(m): 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2011
chai stupid laws, dem get too much time for their hand, soon na no more sweating for public
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Akbar10: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
deekseen:

Seems more like the kind of fart that they release in that country can kill with time, Let them take proper precautionary measures now o.

people that made that kind of law must have seen something
i was in malawi 3weeks ago on a training course-it had to be cut short & we were returned to 9ja when 2 guys died from the noxious 'fartness'
u never see better mess-u go fear fear! grin
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Probity100: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
Outrightly irrelevant ! Nothing for them to do. If you find out, they will be like their Nigerian counterparts allocating billions for themselves and forgeting their calls.

Africans, we have a long way to go!
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Sparkle777(f): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
Typical of the African man, instead of passing bills that would better the average man. Wat of their open reeking gutters? Are Malawians that clean or dirt conscious? Why not promote eating of vegetables so as to aid proper digestion and consequent defeacation? This is why Africans are a joke to the Western world.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Probity100: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2011
I weep for Africa. So many crazy crooks and thieves in the helms of affairs. Mubarak refusing to yield to people desire, Gbabo holding tight to power as if it is his birthright. Malawi lawmakers bans public farting (crazy), Nigerian lawmakers earning undisclosed salaries(people suffering). Just name the president, all are doing something to enrich themselves.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by cvibe: 5:35am On Feb 11, 2011
lol
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by VALIDATOR: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2011
Consumption of beans and kulikuli will completely stop farts but will make you do your thing silently. may be it's just malawi's ingenious way of encouraging local production and consumption of beans. This law is crayzzzzzziee.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by skydeexie(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2011
Should I report myself to the local chief anytime I fart?
This is definitely a case study in the art of making laws. Malawi are you going crazy or what embarassed
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by paragga(f): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2011
Misterpaul:

Na mumu dey worry them
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by TIMMIE002(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2011
Add this to your valentine gift collection, vinyl skins for your laptop and blackberry. Very nice and affordable. Call Rotimi on 08185181380. Door to door delivery available

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=525987.msg7689039#msg7689039

Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by mrperfect(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
I think this should be a joke section, but if is true, I think there are trying to protect the air.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by kemisuga(f): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2011
grin shocked
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by mrman3(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Malawi, what a country. Low sense humans
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by mrofficial(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
They should create toilets for farting. 'Cos fart is not like faeces that yo can hold. Is either you release it or take back in. I rather release than not to.

No scatter my system with law. grin
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Ranoscky(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
I have been laughin hard like no man's bizness ever since readin from the 1st page! grin
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by ikkkkk: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
thats the most disgusting thing i ve heard this week. its laughable.
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by isalegan2: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2011
Maybe some don't mind smelling other people's gas - in a cooped up place - but I know I do.  Have you ever been on a commuter train or bus, and someone does that? shocked Usually the man seating in front of me. ugh!  You just wanna kill yourself. embarassed  If it's outdoors, no worries. grin
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by desthan(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2011
*Belched loud and long, making a satisfying resonance before leaving the room* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

halts suddenly, hope this is not a crime too undecided undecided
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by spicy007(f): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2011
Nairaland is just full of clowns, lololol.
* and he died laffing*
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by desthan(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2011
spicy007:

Nairaland is just full of clowns, lololol.
* and he died laffing*

*chewing irritably. . looks around to see if anyone is watching. . raises hand in supplication to God. . . bends down to see if there's any thing left in the dead's man pocket*

walks away disappointed cry, dead man's pocket filled with cowries undecided
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by zains: 9:07pm On Feb 14, 2011
Whoever made this obnoxious law has never felt the liberating feeling that comes with letting the pent up gas go!

I recommend he/she tries it on a windy day, atop a hill or in central a/c.

And it gets better when you let off a wet, very foul number and cop the smoke in your hands the way your cop coffee smoke, lock your
fist around it and bring it up to your nose then open your fist for a good savour, , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nothing like it

Or fart into your sofa and bury your nose in the soft cushion to enjoy a good savour.

@ Malawian Law Makers, mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, your heads are probably filled with a horrid, foul stench
With the AIDS statistics and level of poverty, low level of development, all the contribution they can make is to legislate fart!!!!!!!!
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by stmarc32(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2011
Blame it on Global warming lol
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Pafuri(m): 2:46am On Feb 17, 2011
Allah u Akbar! So Malawi people sabi fart?!
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by wolebaba(m): 10:30am On Feb 18, 2011
i have just invented a fart detector, it detects fart from as far as 1km, it can also detect from which yansh the fart has come from, (but of course everyone go need register their yansh first), $100 per device,
Re: Malawi Bans Public Farting by Ranoscky(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2011
^^ lsh ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware: Charlie Hebdo May Be An Hoax (video Evidence) / French Military Jet Opens Fire In Libya. / Ecuador Central Bank President Resigns Over Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.