Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,819 members, 7,889,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event (69179 Views)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Passionate888: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Onnasucs1(m): 8:26am On Jul 29, 2020
cheesy Chai rich people children know themselves ooo
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Mo3891: 8:27am On Jul 29, 2020
Money is important
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Peacefuluz(f): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2020
It is well!!

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Kobicove(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2020
All the participants in the BBNaija house got in through one connection or the other grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by FlashDboy: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Hulala

That will go a long way in making d 4thcoming elections credible

Hahaha.I can't help it but laff....
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Ishilove: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
Whoever spends their money to vote for BBN contestants deserves this Buhari government.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Kharol1234: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2020
asanwafo:
I want her remove that teddy
wetin u wan see?
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by bennyblings(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

May we drink all type of tea
But the only tea we are not going to drink is pover-tea

Ise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by RTSC: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2020
This Florence otedola only rolls with the rich and get fucckked by only rich penisses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by RTSC: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2020
Ishilove:
Whoever spends their money to vote for BBN contestants deserves this Buhari government.
I will vote for Erica.

But I certainly don't deserve this govt.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by gbolswag(m): 8:37am On Jul 29, 2020
The rich keep trending
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
Ok
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by adecz: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2020
E be like say na only me
never chop this geh.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2020
Rayleighton:
Visit my signature to learn how to stop losing football bets
Person go still lose no be bet sad
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
paulolee:
heard this guy is from a billionaire root and an sure its true because chilling with cuppy and for she to post the throwback events means that guy is big..
maybe he is just in that useless program for just fame and dont really needs the money..
some people have thier own priorities in life because assuming am rich and big like him or some rich attention seeking kids, i won't even be thinking about fame this much..
thats life shaa, the rich are living it and the poor are dreaming, wishing and assuming...
atimes i do wonder, why soo much huge demarcation between the few rich and the large poor especially in Africa?? all people keep saying is that....Life no balance....las las we go de alright.
learn to summarize grin. You talk too much undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by juniorstar(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2020
skinny419:
Poor man no get mouth.

thats why its ur duty to identify a legal loop hole in the system and use it to ur advantage. every rich man out there has identified his.. some even identified an illegal loop hole and used it to their advantage.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by ojuu4u(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2020
I imaging DJ cuppy body counts by now!
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by juniorstar(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2020
Ishilove:

lol.. used my 100 votes on my cable app to vote for laycon. dont know how much data i used sha
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by walkwithgod(m): 8:45am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:
Which way for poor man for this country cry

Omo, as I read this your comment for inside BRT bus, everybody just burst laugh.

E no easy man, the only crime in Nigeria is being poor.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nsy01: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2020
[/color]
skinny419:
Poor man no get mouth.
[color=#770077]
skinny419:
Poor man no get mouth.
skinny419:
Poor man no get mouth.
Off your mic
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2020
what does that jobless girl even do other than spend her dad's money chasing clout up and down.
What else do Nigerians know her for other than being Ote's daughter. undecided
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:

Online biz
Beta offline hustle grin
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by anonimi: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:

See below and figure it out.
I hope that you can do that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by komodapson(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
paulolee:
heard this guy is from a billionaire root and an sure its true because chilling with cuppy and for she to post the throwback events means that guy is big..
maybe he is just in that useless program for just fame and dont really needs the money..
some people have thier own priorities in life because assuming am rich and big like him or some rich attention seeking kids, i won't even be thinking about fame this much..
thats life shaa, the rich are living it and the poor are dreaming, wishing and assuming...
atimes i do wonder, why soo much huge demarcation between the few rich and the large poor especially in Africa?? all people keep saying is that....Life no balance....las las we go de alright.
I agree with you %100

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Powerfly(f): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
Well.. The duo have something in common..

They are both Water Signs in Fire Cusps..

that is to say..
Dj CUPPY Is Scorpio{Water sign} in Saggittarus {Fire sign}cusp ~ Nov 11.

While.. Kiddawaya is Pisces {Water sign} in Aries {Fire sign} cusp ~
March 5.

That being said.. Lemme quietly return back to minding my bussiness as i observe peacefully nairaland matters.

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Ferdinandu(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:
Just live and die quietly
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by tellwisdom: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2020
What can I make of this?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.