Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event (69181 Views)

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) / Wizkid Filmed Vibing And Having Fun At Obi's House After Surulere Visit / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by asanwafo: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2020
Kharol1234:
wetin u wan see?
That thing naaa. Shaved or unshaved puuuuuuuuuu
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by anonimi: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2020
walkwithgod:
Omo, as I read this your comment for inside BRT bus, everybody just burst laugh.
E no easy man, the only crime in Nigeria is being poor.

The only crime is being voluntarily impotent in power relations by the poor people, from whom the wealthy ones derive their riches, in the final analysis.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10585656_img20191117231435821_jpegc6129cce41147bf7b10804215610bf7b

3 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by paulolee(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Organicist95:
learn to summarize grin. You talk too much undecided
lolz...i don hear you oo but atimes the plan na to drop one or two lines but the keypard jus de push me to type more to pass d message more clearer because i no go lyk to de reply all mentions that start asking me to explain...

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Miltonbit(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2020
Howu take know? Are u in his mind?
Professorcplus:
Cuppy Diz guy no remember you. Right now he dey enjoy himself around those babe
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by RPG2020(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2020
skinny419:
Poor man no get mouth.

But we get Hope
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by ODB2: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2020
This is one afonjess I will like to fck after Tiwa.

Afonjesses are generally ugly but when dem agree to fine they are a 10/10.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Chatbot1234: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2020
Organicist95:
learn to summarize grin. You talk too much undecided

Lol grin, it's a rant, he nor easy.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Billionaire this! Billionaire that!

Being a Billionaire is great and interesting..

Billionaire without JESUS is Vanity!

Nobody Carries Cheque book to Eternity...

The Rich man who ended in Hell is still begging for a Drop of Water..

Set your Pirioties right..

Wisdom is Profitable to Direct!

Wake up
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Brunicekid(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Billionaire + Jesus
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Nomswag: 9:52am On Jul 29, 2020
grin E get why you need get money for this life
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Femeto: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
OBO's
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by kponkedenge(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2020
starchris:
Which way for poor man for this country cry
Now una go still go vote rich man pikin to win this BBNaija
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by RichBoy247: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2020
This girl just keeps jumping from one dicck to another. Dem take dicck swear for am? From Hausa dicck to Igbo dicck, from Ijaw dicck to Yoruba dicck, yet no love. Something is wrong Spiritually.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by weedfada(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Facts ma nigga!!!
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by RichBoy247: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Please I want the Vanity. After I get the Vanity, then I will request for JESUS.

Poverty is misdirecting your thoughts. You sabi JESUS pass Judas Iscariot? Yet, he sold JESUS.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by orlarlakeside(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2020
Make una hustle ooooooo!
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by maitrelalley1(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
So we all know that the bbn prize is between Doherty's gbimgbim and kid's connection... Issokay
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Elsiedaniels(f): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2020
Cuppa and clout chasing
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by offset67(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Fragility6: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
No matter what you do in this life have money
My favourite line from Denzel Washington's movie John Q

1 Like

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Jasonakor(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
This country ehhh, if you are poor or from a poor background work hard or forget it oo. The rich mingles only with the rich. Everything for this country na connection, even to chop rice for wedding or burial na connect, if you no no who dey serve forget am oo

2 Likes

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by MackSoul: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
asanwafo:
I want her remove that teddy

So that you will see Clint d drunk abi undecided
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by gforce5: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
I hope many people here are enlightened by the above post. Rich kids always know themselves. No one cares about the source of their parents wealth. Both of them were educated in the UK and would most likely have a lot of friends in common. They can afford to do trivial things due to strong financial backing. Don't stress yourselves over them.
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by CelebrityMataz: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Obidiugwu: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice one,,,Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Timole(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
The safe and natural remedy to get rid of *2min embarrassment* and early *cuming*

improve *inner room game time* and increase that *short and tiny cucumber* to a *better* and *Bigger* range.

Visit
http://raphealsclinic.name.ng/wp/ceo/
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by ThothHermes: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Ishilove:
Whoever spends their money to vote for BBN contestants deserves this Buhari government.
I know you are not a badbelle person. So what are your reasons for saying this
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
ThothHermes:
I know you are not a badbelle person. So what are your reasons for saying this
Cuppy, Kidwayya and those other unknown quantities in the video all belong to the same class- the Elite class. They come from privileged backgrounds and even after BBN they can go back to their luxurious lifestyles while you, with your 35k Tecno phone and rugged shoes designed for withstanding Danfo rush will use your money to buy data and credit to vote for them to win multi-million that won't enter your pocket.

Una doh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by Ayobami7(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
lol na wa ooo
Re: Video Of DJ Cuppy And Bbnaija Kiddwaya Having Fun At An Event by azadus18: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
kiddcuppy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) / Don Jazzy Asks Linda Ikeji If She Can Act, After Banky W & Adesua's Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.