Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,225 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru (612 Views)

Lagos East Senate: My Focus Is On Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers For Now / Lagos East By-Election: Tokunbo Abiru Nominated As Osinowo’s Replacement / Azuka Azinge Connived With Enelamah To Grant ‘illegal Waivers' To Polaris Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by iwaeda: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Polaris Bank, Mr Tokunbo Abiru, has reacted to news making the rounds on some online media platforms alluding that he is seeking to contest for the forthcoming senatorial bye-election of Lagos-East Senatorial Zone under the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Abiru, in a brief statement made available to INDEPENDENT, noted that while he holds the public service in high esteem, his time and energy at this time is primarily devoted towards building a world-class financial brand that will serve the interest of all stakeholders of the Bank.

He further restated that he is working assiduously with his team to consolidate the Bank’s stellar performance which resulted in a Profit Before Tax (PBT) of N27.8 billion in the 2019 financial year; being its first year of operation.

Abiru acknowledged that having served as a former Commissioner under the then leadership of Babatunde Fashola SAN, it is not unexpected that such rumours and sentiments could sometimes spring up in some quarters.

The Polaris Bank MD/CEO advised the staff and customers of Polaris Bank as well as regulators, local and international stakeholders to disregard such stories expressing his commitment to his current mandate in Polaris Bank.

https://www.independent.ng/i-am-committed-for-now-to-polaris-banks-stakeholders-customers-abiru/
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by iwaeda: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
If I were him, this is the decision I would have taken
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by iwaeda: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
The man have seen enough of politics
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by SmartProf(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
The man is talking as though someone argued with him that he wasn't committed to Polaris bank undecided. Oga, congrats on ur APC senate nomination. Your commitment to the bank is personal to you, your customers and shareholders, else the bank will get poliarized
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by TheRareGem1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
iwaeda:

The Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Polaris Bank, Mr Tokunbo Abiru, has reacted to news making the rounds on some online media platforms alluding that he is seeking to contest for the forthcoming senatorial bye-election of Lagos-East Senatorial Zone under the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Abiru, in a brief statement made available to INDEPENDENT, noted that while he holds the public service in high esteem, his time and energy at this time is primarily devoted towards building a world-class financial brand that will serve the interest of all stakeholders of the Bank.

He further restated that he is working assiduously with his team to consolidate the Bank’s stellar performance which resulted in a Profit Before Tax (PBT) of N27.8 billion in the 2019 financial year; being its first year of operation.

Abiru acknowledged that having served as a former Commissioner under the then leadership of Babatunde Fashola SAN, it is not unexpected that such rumours and sentiments could sometimes spring up in some quarters.

The Polaris Bank MD/CEO advised the staff and customers of Polaris Bank as well as regulators, local and international stakeholders to disregard such stories expressing his commitment to his current mandate in Polaris Bank.

https://www.independent.ng/i-am-committed-for-now-to-polaris-banks-stakeholders-customers-abiru/

Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by sapientia(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2020
Oga, face one

1 Like

Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by obonujoker(m): 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Who uses Polaris??

1 Like

Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by Maxymilliano(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2020

The man is sounding like the average Nigeria politician, they always say the opposite of their intention.

1 Like

Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by iwaeda: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Maxymilliano:

The man is sounding like the average Nigeria politician, they always say the opposite of their intention.
LOL
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by nairavsdollars(f): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2020
I do

obonujoker:
Who uses Polaris??
Re: I Am Committed For Now To Polaris Bank’s Stakeholders, Customers – Abiru by iwaeda: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2020
Truth has now Emerged Mr. Abiru finally resigned Never trust people who are not straight forward No he has confirmed his commitment to stakeholders

(1) (Reply)

False Claims On What Is Not Yours / Full List Of The 42 -appointees That Left Obaseki Thinking That Oshomole Is God / *the Coming Generation Of Nigeria Scares Me... Real Hard!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.