Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,486 members, 7,885,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Always Be Care Of What U Eat Daily! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Be Care Of What U Eat Daily! (879 Views)

I will LOVE to Volunteer to Take Care Of EBOLA Patients / What U Must Know About Ebola Virus And Safety Measures To Prevent It-a Must Read / Be Watchful Of What U Eat Daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Be Care Of What U Eat Daily! by AGBAMA(m): 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
WHAT WE NIGERIANS JUST CARE ABOUT IS THAT"THERE IS FOOD ON THE
TABLE"WE DONT CARE TO KNOW THE SANITARY PROCESS(ES) IT WENT THROUGH B4 IT WAS BROUGHT TO You.ALL You CARE IS THERE IS FOOD TO EAT.FOR EXAMPLE IF You ARE THE TYPE THAT BUY THINGS FROM HAWKERS, MAKE SURE You WASH B4 EATING IS VERY IMPORTANT,BECOS SO MANY HANDS MIGHT HAVE TOUCH IT B4 You BOUGHT IT. AND SOME OF THIS HANDS CARRY BACTERIAS AND GERMS!!!AND EVEN THOSE OF You THAT EAT IN RESTAURANT! HAVE You TAKE UR TIME TO GO TO WHERE THIS FOOD ARE BEING PREPARED! AND You WILL ALSO SEE THAT EVEN THE WATER THEY USE IN WASHIN THEIR PLATE WOULD HAVE BEEN USE AND THEY WILL STILL USE IT TO WASH ANOTHER PLATE.WHAT A DIRTY LIFE WE ARE LIVING! AND MOST OF THEM FEEL UNCONCERN TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FOOD HAVE THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS;ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS QUANTITY NOT QUALITY,ONLY FEW ONES ARE CONCERNED. JUST GO AROUND RESTAURANT,AND You WILL FIND THAT MOST OF THEM WILL BE FOUND WANTIN AT THE END OF THE DAY!PLZ WHAT You HAVE EATEN CAN NOT BE VOMITTED!SO BE WATCHFUL OF WHAT You EAT!IF You MONITOR THE SANITARY PROCESSES OF UR FOOD ,I KNOW You WILL RARELY FALL SICK IN A YEAR.I ASSURE OF THAT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Pile / Plastic Surgery Or 'aging Gracefully'? / How Do You Deal With Obesity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.