Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast (583 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Help !! Is She Trying To Trick Me ???? / Confession: 'my House Help Is So Pretty, I Feel Insecure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2020
I will go straight to the point so u can't drop you suggestions

I met this girl through social media , and fortunately for us we lived in same town from one thing to another we get close but not into any relationship just casual friends we go out drink and call each other on phone on a very good day at time goes on I notice she will always want me to come and see her she will form story just to get me to see her

She even form a story to crash at my place
One night , I no go blame alcohol conji hold me so I have to lash like three condo

After the one night show she even became more , focused towards me I noticed. And sat her down and made her know am not ready for anything call relationship or anything like that I advise her never to fall for me

Fast forward I got this big project I started working on an I have limited time , she keep disturbing with calls and SMS even when I told her to chill that when am free we will see and talk but she took it as. If am lying or avoiding her the action vex me to the core dealing with this project problem plus hers so I blocked her still she keep making my life hard unless I came me to spend time with her

Me I vex more blocked her every dam channel she can contact me from

Now she don recruit allies they are saying am wicked for allowing her fall sick because she missed me blah blah that I should go and see her to make I feel better

But to me I decline coz if I do so she will have false belief that I have feelings for her and making her grow more bond and it will be more harder getting her off my grid in future.

These allies are putting enough confusion on my head I don be doubt my desicions of not going to see her

But am not going to see her sha

I know a problem shared is a problem solved so

I want to know if my desicions is ok

Or am I just over reacting

Insult is welcome , and before. U begin shout why did u chop her please know I didn't request for it , it was given to me freely by her

1 Like

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2020
“Given to you freely”

Why didn’t you reject the sex offer?

2 Likes

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Carchoice:
“Given to you freely”

Why didn’t you reject the sex offer?

We are taking about the desicion about going to see her and giving her false hope of love

Not about sex sir

2 Likes

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by SavageBoy: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Looking at this your situation from a microscopic point of view,I really don't have anything to say at the moment
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2020
If you had refuse the Free Gift as a well disciplined and focus man that you claim you are, you won't find yourself in this mess.
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Small Boys will just be doing anyhow....yeye you better go and see her. Not after bleeping her you tryna go like that!
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2020
JidennaJason:
If you had refuse the Free Gift as a well disciplined and focus man that you claim you are, you won't find yourself in this mess.

It is always easy said than done
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 30, 2020
nexttag:

It is said than done
Then clear your mess up bro...
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2020
Chibukings111:
Small Boys will just be doing anyhow....yeye you better go and see her.
Not after bleeping her you tryna go like that!

After I see her then what next be her. Boyfriend so that she will be normal coz I will definitely left one day.

1 Like

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2020
JidennaJason:
Then clear your mess up bro...

Then my desicion still firmly rooted
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by proclinician: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2020
The way you boys prioritize this sex makes these girls think they have gold between their legs while in reality it's just a repository of unspecific bacterial infections.

1 Like

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
nexttag:

After I see her then what next be her. Boyfriend so that she will be normal coz I will definitely left one day.
You need to act wise.....you don't love this girl and you can't just go at this time.

You guys started as friends to chilky relationship then Bleep.
The way it start that's the same way it will end.

Is not just for you to wake and ignore her calls,chat whatever.

Slow down your pace at the end
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by MJBOLT: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2020
you have blocked her
You don't have plans to see her
Abeg,Wetin you want make we tell you again?? undecided which kain nonsense be this undecided
See as dem dey manipulate the op like mumu

Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Hope the next person below me help you
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by NobleDeSage001: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2020
What you had is called friends with benefits (FWB).
Normally, there is no commitment, emotional ties or strings attached.
Unfortunately, the girl has refused to accept the reality.
She cannot guilt trip you into a relationship. You may go and see her but maintain your grounds.
Next time, don't get sexually or emotionally attached to a girl you know you won't get serious with.
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
What you had is called friends with benefits (FWB).
Normally, there is no commitment, emotional ties or strings attached.
Unfortunately, the girl has refused to accept the reality.
She cannot guilt trip you into a relationship. You may go and see her but maintain your grounds.
Next time, don't get sexually or emotionally attached to a girl you know you won't get serious with.

Ok
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Liposure: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2020
You made a big mistake. You should have made your intentions known before bleeping her. That way you ve avoided stories that touch
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by nexttag: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Liposure:
You made a big mistake. You should have made your intentions known before bleeping her. That way you ve avoided stories that touch
I did my brother she was even advocate of I don't need boyfriend all men are scum
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by iInjureHerYansh: 12:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Don't goan see nobody even if your family members join body.
Trust me she would do worst if you were the one falling like an overripe pawpaw
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Brardana: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
It seems like this girl is really into you but you are doing everything it takes to ignore. Maybe this is the one that you have been looking for. She is chasing you and you do not want her. Do not let her go. Girls like this are hard to find. You may end up regreting it when she loses interest in you.
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Edyice: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
She falls for you ----good

Because you can easily blend... grin

But

You fall for her , she finds out , she can do the undo ..
Good luck ...mate
Re: Come In Your Help Is Needed Fast by Tygrathris(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
It seems like this girl has a serious problem. She is one of those people that crave for attention and he mind is set on you. You sometimes have to understand that it is not her fault. Just lay her off easy and do not break ehr heart like this. Just tell her that you are a very busy person and that she should give you some space.

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Turns You On... Mature Minds Only / Why I Won’t Return To My Husband – Risikat, Mother Of Children With Blue Eyes / Rape Suspect Caught On CCTV In Delta After Denying The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.