Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,894 members, 7,872,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead (430 Views)

Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Yoruba leader, Pa Ayo Fasanmi, is dead.

The Afenifere stalwart died on Wednesday night.

His demise was confirmed on Thursday by his son, Folabi.

Folabi noted that the elder statesman died “at the ripe age of 94 years”.

Fasanmi was a Second Republic Senator.

“He was until his death was a leader of the Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere (Ilosiwaju Yoruba) and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC)”, it noted

The statement confirmed that Fasanmi passed on peacefully in Osogbo

Burial arrangement will be announced by the family in conjunction with his political associates and South West Governors.Fasanmi was born on 25th September 1925.

Follow The link To Join My Whatapp TV:
https:///2347045422459text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is

Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
So painful
Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by godkiller(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
He has done well, life well lived.

We don't know him though.
Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by wellingtongrey(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
Leaders ; followers; everybody dies.
It is a normal proceeding.

Life well spent, I presume.

RIP to the deceased.
Re: BREAKING: Yoruba Leader, Ayo Fasanmi Is Dead by Liposure: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2020
STEPHENADEBLOG:
So painful
you are funny

(1) (Reply)

“I Fought So Hard For True Love Before You Came” – Bobrisky Shows Off His Lover / Beauty Queen, Vera Eso Puts Smiles On The Faces Of The Disabled & Less Privilege / Bbnaija 2020 Kiddwaya Had S€X With Erica Laycon Cries For Attention| THE TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.