Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,444 members, 7,888,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

Bbnaija: “I Am Attracted To You” — Erica Confesses To Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “I Am Attracted To You” — Erica Confesses To Kiddwaya (1277 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Bbnaija Season 5 Housemate, Erica Confesses Her Love For Laycon (see Video) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “I Am Attracted To You” — Erica Confesses To Kiddwaya by Yungsam1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looks like Erica and Kiddwaya may be our first lockdown housemates lover birds as the romance is gradually becoming mutual.

Erica and Kiddwaya is one of the talk about relationship in the big brother naija season 5, we can actually say there’s a triangle between her, kiddwaya and Laycon.

Today, she had a conversation....

Click the link below to continue reading:
https://xquisite360.com/2020/07/bbnaija-i-am-attracted-to-you-erica-confesses-to-kiddwaya.html

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: “I Am Attracted To You” — Erica Confesses To Kiddwaya by Blazebond(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Click Wetin,I better begin to dey rewind with my decoder now.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: If I Survive Today’s Eviction I Will Win The Show / Checkout Stunning Photos Of Tope Alabi As She Celebrates 50th Birthday Today / #bbnaija: Sammie Enjoying JMK Natural Big A$$ Is A Big Deal For Him (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.