Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,177 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:30 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 (118 Views)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 24TH JULY 2020 by Thedevotinals: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: HIS POWER, GLORY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 63:1-2

"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary."

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: YOU CAN OVERCOME
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 30:19 (AMPC)

"I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live."

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: REMEMBER WHAT GOD HAS DONE
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 7:17–18, NIV

"You may say to yourselves, ‘These nations are stronger than we are. How can we drive them out?’ But do not be afraid of them; remember well what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt.”

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILLY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR LOVE BREAK TODAY?
BIBLE TEXT: John 15:9

"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love."

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: TWO MASTERS? IMPOSSIBLE!
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 6:24

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: STOP TALEBEARING
BIBLE TEXT: Leviticus 19:16

“Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: THE PRICE OF IGNORANCE
BIBLE TEXT: James 1:25

“But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: DON’T SERVE THE PROBLEM
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 55:7

"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him."

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: MOLDING YOU
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Timothy 2:11 (TLB)

"When we suffer and die for Christ it only means that we will begin living with him in heaven."

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: SHINING LIGHT
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:16

"Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: BUILD FAITH, DESTROY DOUBT
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 17:20

‘And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY MANNA FOR FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: “JEHOVAH THE SCULPTOR” IS STILL ON DUTY!
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 125 : 1-1, JEREMIAH 18 : 1-6

READ OUR DAILY MANNA FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020.

TOPIC: GENERATIONAL STANDARD BEARERS
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:14.

"Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid."

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry / Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Sees Him/herself In Room Without Doo / The Certainty Of Complete Deliverance From The Flesh In Christ Jesus Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.