Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,117 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 PM

Better Than Before - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Better Than Before (108 Views)

Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Daddy Freeze: Illuminati Is Better Than Most Nigerian Pastors / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Better Than Before by goodshepherd123(m): 4:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Capsule
Of
Liberty
Daily Devotional

*Date : 01-08-2020*

*Theme : Better than before*.

*Read :. John 2 vs 1-11*.

*Memorise* :
" _But the path of the just is as shining light,that shineth more and more unto the perfect day_"- Proverb 4 vs 18

Happy new month, and my prayer for you is that this month will be better than the previous month in Jesus name.

It is a fallacy and a lie from the pit of hell, that things will not get better for you before this month end. Your good can become better, and your sweet can become sweeter. The verse below is my witness.

*Isa 43 vs 19: Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth: shall ye not know it? I will even make way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert*.

In our bible reading today, it was established that wherever Jesus is found things will usually get better and not bitter.

In verse 3, the bible records that when they wanted wine, suddenly they discovered there was no more wine without a prior notice or warning ahead.

This wedding was about to turn sour,but the mother of Jesus introduced them to the one ,who could solve their problem.

In verse 7, the Lord gave them an instruction to fill the water pots with water and give it to the chairman of the occasion,and as soon as he tasted it,he discovered that the wine was better than the previous one. What a surprise!!!

According to winemakers, especially those made from grapes it will take three weeks.

But it took Jesus a minute, and the wine was sweeter than the initial one and it was also more than enough.

Therefore i pray for you, that this month will be sweeter than the previous month for you and what is lacking before will become abundant in Jesus name.

In conclusion, as an unbeliever i have tasted many alcoholic and non - alcoholic wines before, and i can tell you that they bring sorrow instead of joy.
But it is better to be drunk with the holy spirit.

*Ephesians 5 vs 18: And be not drunk with wine ,wherein is excess; but befilled with the spirit*.

Accept Christ today so that he can give you the holy spirit.

*Assignment* :
1) Commit this month into the Lord's hand.

*Prayer point*:
1) Father please let this month be better than the previous month for me and my household in Jesus name.

*© Oluwaleye Akinboyewa*.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor John Gray – I Still Believe / When Man Becomes Overwhelmed With.... / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, August 4, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.