Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! (640 Views)

Prophesy: 10 Things That Would Happen After Valentine Day (15th) / I Hate Valentine's Day / The Day The Unexpected Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2011

Saint Valentine's Day, commonly shortened to Valentine's Day, is an annual commemoration held on
February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. The day is named after one or more early Christian martyrs named Valentine and was established by Pope Gelasius I in 500 AD. It was deleted from the Roman calendar of saints in 1969 by Pope Paul VI, but its religious observance is still permitted.

It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines"wink. The day first became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High
Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished.

Modern Valentine's Day symbols include the heart-shaped outline, doves, and the figure of the winged Cupid. Since the 19th century, handwritten valentines have given way to mass-produced greeting cards.

culled from wikipedia.org
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Valentine - Overrated MUCH! undecided *hisses*
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2011

Yeah, seriously over-rated. But what can one do. Its simpler to join the bandwagon. grin
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2011
And the popular ''if u cant beat them, join them'' parlance comes to mind I guess? Yea right! grin

So who what have you got planned for the DDAY? undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by 190: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
Koolchicoo mygoldie asked u out u turned her down

stay here dey make noise!!
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by born2boink(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
Valentine day is a special gift and sex day, Condom sales increases during valentine day while some make it special Bleep without condom for their girlfriends like I  and during post valentine,different unwanted pregnancy with guy gone broke inclusive
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by aminalib(f): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
phate u just asked me to be ur wife and u say valentine is not good?>
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by 190: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2011
aminalib:

phate u just asked me to be your wife and u say valentine is not good?>
grin grin grin

ROTFL, grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by aminalib(f): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2011
190:

grin grin grin

ROTFL, grin grin

matters of the heart
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2011
190:

Koolchicoo mygoldie asked u out u turned her down

stay here dey make noise!!

Says who? Na my trouble u dey find now abi? undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
aminalib:

phate u just asked me to be your wife and u say valentine is not good?>

Did i just say that? K. Pardon me my oversight. wink

Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by 190: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2011
koolchicco:

Says who? Na my trouble u dey find now abi? undecided

But you didnt agree na!! angry angry
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
^^Ask her if I did already or not. undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
koolchicco:

And the popular ''if u cant beat them, join them'' parlance comes to mind I guess? Yea right! grin

So who what have you got planned for the DDAY? undecided

Am taking Amina on a trip, to the moon on that day.
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by 190: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2011
koolchicco:

^^Ask her if I did already or not. undecided

come there and agree
your name is in pending~
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by aminalib(f): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2011
undecided just the moon?
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2011

What else do you want? undecided

Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2011

Valentine's Day- Craziest day in the year. shocked shocked
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 12:19am On Feb 11, 2011
True that sadly angry
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2011

Yeah, its a sad tale.

But at least, its good for business. grin
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Mygoldie(f): 12:39am On Feb 11, 2011
be like say,i no go do Valentine this year,these guys are trying to poison my mind undecided undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 12:40am On Feb 11, 2011
Phate07:

Yeah, its a sad tale.

But at least, its good for business. grin

Good biz how? undecided Abeg feed my ears bikonu! grin
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 12:53am On Feb 11, 2011
koolchicco:

Good biz how? undecided Abeg feed my ears bikonu! grin

What do want to hear. grin You didn't hear it from me. lipsrsealed

Mygoldie:

be like say,i no go do Valentine this year,these guys are trying to poison my mind undecided undecided

Yeah, like you really needed a reason. undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Mygoldie(f): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2011
Phate07:

What do want to hear. grin You didn't hear it from me. lipsrsealed

Yeah, like you really needed a reason. undecided

Lol,my reason is that,you guys are poisoning my mind cheesy
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 1:23am On Feb 11, 2011
Mygoldie:

So imma jump on the next flight then grin
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Phate07(m): 1:29am On Feb 11, 2011
Mygoldie:

So, what can i we do to un-\de-\re- poison your mind? cheesy tongue
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Mygoldie(f): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2011
koolchicco:

So imma jump on the next flight then grin

Do that already. grin wink
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2011
Mygoldie:

Do that already. grin wink

To 'H' I mean. tongue undecided
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by Mygoldie(f): 1:37am On Feb 11, 2011
koolchicco:

To 'H' I mean. tongue undecided

Zip it,already undecided lipsrsealed
ssshhh.
Re: Valentine's Day- The Bits And What-nots! by koolchicco: 1:45am On Feb 11, 2011
Mygoldie:

Zip it,already undecided lipsrsealed
ssshhh.

[size=3pt]Berra pack ur luggages oh[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Funny But Ladies Is This True! (part 2) / What Should A Man Know About A New Gal He Wants To Date ? / U Find Out She's Had A Kid Wen It's Going Great: Wt Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.