Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) (896 Views)

Ka3na Participating In A Water Goddess Rituals (Video, Photo) / Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Simi And Praise Cover Vanguard Allure May Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
[img]https://1.bp..com/-34bLpo4wSxg/Xyb02m1LHKI/AAAAAAAAAnY/N4fruUxf0oQ1EItTeW2xqbeMNyB2-DiGACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Ka3na-Praise-1024x535.jpg[/img]

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemates, Praise and Ka3na were on Friday night caught having sex.

The two housemates who are not love birds were caught having sex after a truth or dare game on Friday.

Ka3na, who is married to a 64-year-old man, was spotted counting condoms in the house before engaging in the act.

She had claimed that she was not attracted to young guys but was caught on camera having passionate sex with Praise who is engaged and has a son.

Big Brother Naija 2020 housemates, Praise and Ka3na were on Friday night caught having sex.

The two housemates who are not love birds were caught having sex after a truth or dare game on Friday.

Ka3na, who is married to a 64-year-old man, was spotted counting condoms in the house before engaging in the act.

She had claimed that she was not attracted to young guys but was caught on camera having passionate sex with Praise who is engaged and has a son.

Praise and Ka3na are the first lockdown housemates to be caught in the act.

The development has stirred reactions from Nigerians on Twitter.

Some have condemned the act, especially since both BBNaija Lockdown housemates have children and are engaged.

Here are some reactions gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@Holardarmola “Ka3na had alway crushed on Praise though.Even the first two days showed it but I never expected sex though.”

@Dora “Shameless people .. Married bosslady vs Engaged Praise ..

@facelessXO “Praise and Ka3na doing the August entanglement.The first August entanglement of 2020 is here!Praise shipping a four year old relationship to the Bottom of the ocean because of ka3na big ass.”

@Emekaagara “They really fuc*ked up they both have kids outside the house praise is even engaged.”

@Heistatic “Of all people to be having sex in that house, nobody, i repeat nobody would have thought it would be praise and ka3na, I don die.”

@prettyquite “Common ka3na had always had a crush on praise.”

@TessySmitha “I’m curious as to how praise and ka3na would act around each other henceforth.”

@Krissfrancis1 “But what conversation did Praise and Ka3na have to come to this agreement? When did they talk? Chai konji is nobody’s mate.”

@Bolavicxx “Praise and ka3na already had the talk .Ka3na said if she wants to have sex in the house it will be Praise because they both have a child. It’s a mutual understanding.”

@Lizmate1 “This is the reason I have respect for Nengi, she has not even kissed anyone now look at the judges.”
Re: Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) by hairdeals247(f): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
hairdeals247:
Hmmn
this set en, now shes evicted...imagine how she will watch her so called sexmate in the house chase another girl in the same house
Re: Bbnaija Lockdown 2020: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex In The House(video) by lilmerhnuel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
more updates in more roomies are getting laid

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Crying Because Of Ozo (video) / “I Don’t Fear Anybody, Nobody Was Up To My Level In That House” –Kiddwaya(video) / Sons Of King David Black Hebrews The Greatest Fighters On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.